Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet

Go down

supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet Empty supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet

Post  mambo Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Hi there.

I follow this forum a lot even though I am not posting much. Anyways, very interesting one.

My regimen consists of Saw Palmetto plus Nizoral shampoo 2%, which I use on a daily basis. I am also used to apply extra virgin oil to my scalp and massage it a few hours before my shower.

I always look at the updates on the IH' regimen with great interest and so at the posts on this forum.

However, in my point of view, I find most of the supplements here advised easily, and maybe better, exchanged with food that provide for it.

For reseveratrol, for example, I would just rather drink good red wine.
For curcumin, just eat Indian curry.
Garlic? Eat the real thing in some dish rather than its oil in a pill.

I must add that I live in Japan. So for me it is easy to have a great diet with lots of fish, veggies, and of course drink liters of Green Tea (so no need for the pill here either).

Now, besides agreeing with what I state above or agreeing with my personal regimen, is there any supplement good for maintaining hair (say a herb?) that one is less liking to absorb with healthy food?

Please advise.

mambo

Back to top Go down

supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet Empty Re: supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet

Post  mambo Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm

I meant above extra virgin OLIVE oil. Sorry for my slip.

mambo

Back to top Go down

supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet Empty Re: supplement other than things one can assimilate with diet

Post  mambo Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm

also at the end less 'likely' not less liking.

So again: is there any supplement good for maintaining hair (say a herb?) that one is less likely to absorb with healthy food?

mambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down