Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my hairline is getting crazy!

+44
sdguy
TK
randle20
KAPTUNKRUNK
NrwgnKID
gonzalito
fritzenburg
thelibrarian
ITITCHES
TheFunkyStumpfighter
Malik
zerx
redhead
hopeful19
slowbutspeeding
DM5
Raxe
lund
vnrao
helpmyhair1
europe
HarryHenderson
Amaranthaceae
huli
gbp2000
Crusher
Paradox
hapyman
edony
kijumn
Gibson
Whip
vade retro alopecia
CausticSymmetry
hopeful
tooyoung
Socceroo
HairSeeker
Espio
blech
sqroot
Misirlou
Decro435
Prague
48 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 Empty Re: my hairline is getting crazy!

Post  huli Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 am

I have a few new sprouts that look like they are starting as terminal hair. I have some coming in as vellus. I need a microscope to see any of it though as it is so hard to tell if there is any regrowth otherwise. I have enough hair that I can't tell one way or the other otherwise. I will say that there has not been any stunning regrowth that would make me say "it is going crazy" but the condition of my scalp has improved dramatically and where before many follicles looked clogged or covered now they appear clean and more open. I suspect these are conditions in which regrowth is more likely to occur if at all. I credit this entirely to the enzymes.

I am going to start adding a carnosine topical as TK aka Librarian has been doing. The studies on the regenerative powers of carnosine are pretty stunning so I figure I will give it a try. Will report back.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

People, Any updates on the papain and/or bromelain mix topically ?

results, protocol, frequency ?
something added, or reduced to the original mix ?
In any case ( positive or negative) any additional internal or external supps that could have speed up the process or made things happen in an exclusively manner ( occulting the original mix like it did nothing) ?

The idea is to make a point on this proteolytic topical mix that can eat up calcium deposit and/or fibrosis, and make hair arise again....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  TK Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 am

I continue to use bromelain mixed with MSM powder but rather than use aloe vera I am using grapefruit seed extract to further dissolve calcification.

With the aloe vera I could use 2 or 3 caps and the stinging would be mild and subside after the aloe vera dryed. I could leave it on for over an hour with no discomfort.

With the GFSE I use one bromelain cap and the stinging is intense. I have to wash it out within half an hour! I havent experienced any negative side effects of bromelain use and so far none with this new variation but I am going to keep it limited to half an hour until I am sure there are no negative effects!

My hairline continue to fill in!

TK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 am

Things that go BUMP in the night.

How are all of our papain users doing?!

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

CS, I saw a guy named David Wolfe interviewed in a video on Mercola's site and he was talking about high-dose MSM being good for decalcification and inflammation. What do you think about it for helping decalcify? He mentioned taking it with C, starting at 2,500mg, and working to 7,500mg over the course of a 3-month treatment. Thoughts?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 am

I just started papain in papaya oil along with hyaluronic acid and DMSO sometimes. I'm on my second application. It really is a pain to apply with the papaya oil bc the oil is expensive and I don't want to use too much of it, plus the papaine doesn't really dissolve well.

I'm also trying to do heavy metal cleansing and supplementing with minerallifeonlin.com minerals. I haven't noticed anything too positive yet, but I'm hoping. I'm doing French Green Clay internally along with MCP and Humifulvate.

TK... my biggest issue is seborhea too. I can never seem to get rid of all of the dandruff. I did last summer into fall and my hair foll subsided significantly. I even think I got some regrowth. The problem was I was using something called Miracle Splash which is an alcohol based tincture of antufungal herbs, ACV and cayenne. It definitely works, but dries the hell out of my scalp and hair. I get an extremely shiny scalp and feel like in the long run it might do more damage that it's helping. Have you had any recent success?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 Empty Papain Updates from the Crew?

Post  time4me Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 pm

What happened to the entire Papain crew here? Prague, Huli, Cue, et al.

PLEASE UPDATE...

time4me

Back to top Go down

my hairline is getting crazy! - Page 14 Empty Could this work?

Post  bh2o Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I came across this product today and I'm curious to know what you all think of it.

It contains both papaya and pineapple extracts as well as sodium hyaluronate. Perhaps lathered onto the head while showering and left on for five minutes or so could possibly have some of the possitive effects that some of you have seen through your experimentations.

Here it is:

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Gate-Body-Wash-Velvet-Moisture-Papaya-18-fl-oz-532-ml/16730?at=0

Last edited by bh2o on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:46 pm

anyone still using these topicals with results? Thinking of giving it a try

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14