Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally?

3 posters

Go down

Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? Empty Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally?

Post  helpmyhair1 Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:25 pm

On the subreddit r/tressless, there's a ton of guys sharing before any after photos getting crazy regrowth, some restoring full hairlines, way thicker hair, going from NW3 to a NW1, etc. But this is all from pharma drugs with harsh sides like finasteride, minoxidil, etc.

Why can't we achieve even a quarter of these results with natural means? I've tried the IH regimen, Ray Peat lifestyle, many natural supplements, but not much success at all.

There has got to be some really top tier supplements that can get results as good as fin/min and without the side effect. But I haven't come across those supps yet. Has anyone done so here? I've tried saw palmetto long ago but that even gave me sexual sides. Currently just on ecklonia cava, magnesium, taurine, etc and losing ground.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? Empty Re: Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally?

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:36 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:On the subreddit r/tressless, there's a ton of guys sharing before any after photos getting crazy regrowth, some restoring full hairlines, way thicker hair, going from NW3 to a NW1, etc. But this is all from pharma drugs with harsh sides like finasteride, minoxidil, etc.

Why can't we achieve even a quarter of these results with natural means? I've tried the IH regimen, Ray Peat lifestyle, many natural supplements, but not much success at all.

There has got to be some really top tier supplements that can get results as good as fin/min and without the side effect. But I haven't come across those supps yet. Has anyone done so here? I've tried saw palmetto long ago but that even gave me sexual sides. Currently just on ecklonia cava, magnesium, taurine, etc and losing ground.

I can state very easily that the natural approach using strictly supplements without understanding the underlining issues could be in a for a difficult battle for some individuals...However, pharmaceuticals destroy lives to levels never anticipated
by many. I'm talking about irreversible, irrevocable damage.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally? Empty Re: Guys on r/tressless getting crazy results with pharma meds, how can we do this naturally?

Post  helpmyhair1 Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:10 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:On the subreddit r/tressless, there's a ton of guys sharing before any after photos getting crazy regrowth, some restoring full hairlines, way thicker hair, going from NW3 to a NW1, etc. But this is all from pharma drugs with harsh sides like finasteride, minoxidil, etc.

I can state very easily that the natural approach using strictly supplements without understanding the underlining issues could be in a for a difficult battle for some individuals...However, pharmaceuticals destroy lives to levels never anticipated
by many.  I'm talking about irreversible, irrevocable damage.  

Can't discount the fact that some pharmaceuticals (not hair loss ones) actually save lives, myself included.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:48 am

So for interest, I decided to check out the consensus of "life saving pharmaceutical" products.

Interestingly, I can only think of one true example, because most of the examples below are not necessary.

That true example?  Insulin. The first version of insulin used for the treatment of diabetes was a crude form of insulin extracted from the pancreas of cows or pigs. This insulin, which was first used in 1922, was called "regular" or "R" insulin. Later versions or 'modern' versions claim to be superior, but in reality are not...and are more expensive.

To make matters worse, most type I diabetics became that way because of the medical cartel in the first place, childhood vaccines are the #1 cause of type 1 diabetes.

The list of 'life saving' pharmaceuticals all the superior, natural alternatives--every single one.
I'll list just one alternative.

Antibiotics: These drugs are used to treat bacterial infections, such as pneumonia, meningitis, and sepsis.
Vitamin C

Antivirals: These drugs are used to treat viral infections, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and C, and influenza.
Viruses do not exist, understand the poison that caused the surrogate market, treat accordingly.

Anti-cancer drugs: These drugs are used to treat various types of cancer, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, and leukemia.
These 'drugs' are poisons and do not treat cancers...more like cause more cancers. Cancer is a condition, that is treatable--but not with drugs.

Anti-coagulants: These drugs are used to prevent blood clots, which can cause serious conditions such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism, and stroke.
Natural blood thinners exist.

Immunoglobulins: These drugs are used to treat immune system disorders, such as primary immunodeficiency, multiple sclerosis, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Bovine colostrum contains immunoglobulins G, M, A, E, and D. Bovine colostrum is the milk produced by cows during the first few days after giving birth, and it is rich in nutrients, including proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, as well as various bioactive compounds, including immunoglobulins.

Epinephrine: This drug is used to treat severe allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis.
These severe allergic reactions are normally caused from the medical cartel 'standards of care' or vaccines in the first place.

Anti-convulsants: These drugs are used to treat seizures and epilepsy, which can be life-threatening in some cases.
There's a variety of anti-convulsants that are natural...such as Cannabidiol (CBD). Ketogenic diet also works well.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

thissucks and Jean-Guy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:01 am

Yes I was referring to insulin mainly as I am T1D

I also know a girl who has cystic fibrosis and a new drug is the reason why she is still alive today. Lung capacity went from 30% and getting worse to 70%+

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:16 pm

There are some serious natural allergic reactions people may experience from eating peanut butter or shellfish and also bee stings (usually more than one)....but they are probably very rare.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:27 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Yes I was referring to insulin mainly as I am T1D

I also know a girl who has cystic fibrosis and a new drug is the reason why she is still alive today. Lung capacity went from 30% and getting worse to 70%+

Cystic fibrosis is an acquired environmental disease caused by deficiency of the trace element selenium and that a diet high in Selenium and vitamin E would greatly benefit patients with CF 2. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects compounds in the body from combining with oxygen. When compounds become oxidized, they become harmful to the body. Vitamin E also helps make red blood cells and keeps the nervous and immune systems healthy.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:29 am

shaftless wrote:There are some serious natural allergic reactions people may experience from eating peanut butter or shellfish and also bee stings (usually more than one)....but they are probably very rare.

Caused by the industry that claims to 'save lives.' first by breaking their leg then handling them a crutch.
In this case, it's childhood Quackines that cause the allergic activity.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down