Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide

Go down

Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide Empty Chlorine Dioxide vs Hydrogen Peroxide

Post  MikeGore Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:57 pm

I'm more familiar with Chlorine Dioxide and it's protocols then I am with Hydrogen Peroxide, however I recently started using Hydrogen Peroxide and was wondering when compared with Chlorine Dioxide which is better and what is the difference?

If I remember correctly chlorine dioxide is a stronger oxidizer compared to hydrogen peroxide.

With hydrogen peroxide, I've noticed there are difference concentrations available such as 3% 6% 35% etc.

If one was to consume Hydrogen Peroxide orally, my understanding is, we would take a few drops of it in in a cup with water. So for example using a 35% percent Hydrogen Peroxide solution we would add to half a cup of water and drink it.

I am not sure if every Hydrogen Peroxide that is on the market if it is safe to consume as most are sold for topical application and in fact explicit says to not swallow. I understand this is similar to the situation that is with Chlorine Dioxide where the mainstream establishment, fear mongers the public to not use Chlorine Dioxide, saying that it is bleach.

It is curious to see how both Chlorine Dioxide and Hydrogen Peroxide (which both can be used to heal the body and eliminate so-called "viruses") is attacked by the mainstream media.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down