Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Unwanted MSM Side Effect  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unwanted MSM Side Effect

+2
helpmyhair1
young trunks
6 posters

Go down

Unwanted MSM Side Effect  Empty Unwanted MSM Side Effect

Post  young trunks Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:46 am

I just added MSM to my saggy skin regimen from minox side effects.. My regimen includes msm, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c, and monomethylsilanetriol/silica hasn't come in yet.

Anyways my skin is black and is losing pigmentation quickly. So then I found out that people use msm and vit c to lighten skin. I firmly believe this is the cause. Idk what to do anymore. If I drop the msm, will any of these other supplements continue to lighten my skin? I want to tighten not lighten.

On a side note, I'm thinking about just saving up for this radiofrequency device for skin tightening.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Unwanted MSM Side Effect  Empty Re: Unwanted MSM Side Effect

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:59 pm

are you taking it internally or topically? I've taken MSM internally and in big doses and never noticed this

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:11 pm

I'm all for taking Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) on occasion as needed, but if it's taken on a regular basis, it's going to strip the copper out, which means the melanin is out the window.

Been taking 10 grams (MSM) for about 10 years....just saying.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

TheOne and young trunks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:17 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:are you taking it internally or topically? I've taken MSM internally and in big doses and never noticed this

Internally

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:18 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I'm all for taking Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) on occasion as needed, but if it's taken on a regular basis, it's going to strip the copper out, which means the melanin is out the window.

I never knew this. I was taking 1000 mg per day

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:35 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:

MSM got rid of my kidney stones, and a few of others I know on my recommandation.
Ususally 1 gram a day and the the stones are gone in 3 to 5 days.

To add another example, my sister`s friend refused to have a series of injections in the spine,
due to nerve pain possibly from an old injury,
Where she was told the injections could damage a nerve and paralyze her from the waist down.
Had problems sleeping etc.
After taking MSM for 2 months the pain was gone.

I take 1 gram daily.

CS
What would be the benefit of taking up to 10 grams daily.
TheOne
TheOne

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:49 am

TheOne wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:

MSM got rid of my kidney stones, and a few of others I know on my recommandation.
Ususally 1 gram a day and the the stones are gone in 3 to 5 days.

To add another example, my sister`s friend refused to have a series of injections in the spine,
due to nerve pain possibly from an old injury,
Where she was told the injections could damage a nerve and paralyze her from the waist down.
Had problems sleeping etc.
After taking MSM for 2 months the pain was gone.

I take 1 gram daily.

CS
What would be the benefit of taking up to 10 grams daily.

One teaspoon per 100 lbs of bodyweight is a good dosage.
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:50 pm

I have so much health probs goin on. All my lab results come back normal but I know something is wrong. I think its copper or the b12 deficiency mimicing anemia. I even more paled than before.

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:52 am

young trunks wrote:I have so much health probs goin on. All my lab results come back normal but I know something is wrong. I think its copper or the b12 deficiency mimicing anemia. I even more paled than before.

I have same issue, pale, not feeling too great, and almost permanent headache borderline migraine. Blood work always fine.
Been like this for many years.
TheOne
TheOne

young trunks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:58 am

When "they" look at the blood - They are not looking at the whole picture.

Without getting into specifics, not using copper/iron correctly in the body.

Things that might help (magnesium and animal form Vitamin A)

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

TheOne, young trunks and Atlas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:44 am

TheOne wrote:
young trunks wrote:I have so much health probs goin on. All my lab results come back normal but I know something is wrong. I think its copper or the b12 deficiency mimicing anemia. I even more paled than before.

I have same issue, pale, not feeling too great, and almost permanent headache borderline migraine. Blood work always fine.
Been like this for many years.

Have you tried a good holistic doctor? The one I had taught me so much done extended tests to form my own protocol on recovery. However she passed and this was almost a decade ago now. And I can't afford to go to one right now but if I could I would.

young trunks

TheOne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:43 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I'm all for taking Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) on occasion as needed, but if it's taken on a regular basis, it's going to strip the copper out, which means the melanin is out the window.

Stripping the copper out? I never heard of this before. I don't think Linus Pauling would agree in this one. Do you have a source reference for this?
Btw I have been taking 25 grams a day of MSM for a while now.

fred

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:46 pm

fred wrote:

Stripping the copper out? I never heard of this before. I don't think Linus Pauling would agree in this one. Do you have a source reference for this?
Btw I have been taking 25 grams a day of MSM for a while now.

In this context, taking MSM will enhance some mineral uptake, so it's possible it may aid in keeping copper in check.
Also, while I've personally experienced the vitamin C stripping effect, it was long enough ago when I wasn't taking MSM.

The connect on this idea for continual basis of Vitamin C is in ascorbic acid form (not whole). Also, the specific way it purports to do this is by way of effecting (reducing) ceruloplasmin. Here's proper context below.

"There was a group of scientists that discovered the Ceruloplasmin protein in 1948 and they talked about how ascorbic acid is very destructive to this copper protein. The difficulty we are going to have is that most people have never heard of this protein and don't know how important it is. It is the biggest protein in the human body and has 8 copper groups inside of it.

There are over 25 different functions that this protein can express. One gene produces 1 protein, but it can do 25 different things. Most of them prevent iron oxidative stress. Ascorbic acid, sugar, antibiotics, and birth control bills are a major destroyer of ceruloplasmin. Then you have unbound copper which is “toxic” to as purported by most medical professionals. In reality, is not toxic, it is just unbound and it can be REBOUND.

Are we are anemic and copper toxic? There is a whole class of actions that practitioners recommend. Coffee enemas, ascorbic acid because it will block the absorption of copper, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. They are trying to have you get rid of this unbound copper and it is destructive to our metabolism because then we are faced with oxygen that can't be activated.

Copper has been demonized; it has been processed out of foods. That is why they have refined wheat because it gets rid of minerals and vitamin E. And then we have high fructose corn syrup which blocks a key import protein in our gut called CTR1. This shuts it down so copper can't get in the body. If it can't get in the body or the gut, you are going to have issues. All we need to have is 90mg of copper! For every copper atom, there are 60 atoms of iron that need to be regulated, that is how intelligent copper is.

Vitamin C vs Ascorbic Acid

Ascorbic acid is one of the most common food additives on the planet. If you look at anything that needs an antioxidant it's usually ascorbic acid. And then people say you need more vitamin c for your immune system. The confusion goes back to the 1930s when Albert von Szent-Györgyi Nagyrápolt won the Nobel peace prize. He was studying hyaluronic acids which are involved in wound repair. Then he started studying hexanoic acid. and he received the Nobel prize for hexanoic acid which is another word for ascorbic acid. So, we have whole food Vitamin C and then Ascorbic acid.

In terms of a car: the whole C complex is like your car, it has an engine, steering wheel, 4 wheels, and a shell covering. Ascorbic acid is the shell of the car with no moving parts. One company makes 90% of all ascorbic acid from GMO corn; you may not be so excited to use it!

There are sources of vitamin C complexes that you can have. The best are from Kakadu plum and Camu Camu. Stay away from ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate because they are derivatives of each other.

That engine inside of that vitamin C complex is an enzyme called tyrosinase. It is a 3-sided pyramid with copper at all points. That vitamin C complex is delivering copper to the body. It is important in its natural and intended state. This is why you should use food sources of Vitamin C! This is a parallel universe of natural healing that conflicts with what people think is conventional. "

https://www.nourishmeorganics.com.au/blogs/nmo-gut-health-journal/morley-robbins-on-copper-deficiency-and-mineral-balance

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down