Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect

2 posters

Go down

Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect Empty Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect

Post  europe Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Curcuùin has already been studied though, and has proven many mechanisms into enzyme, reaction, anti inflammatory, anti oxydants etc....

Generally speaking, it's pretty well known to treat or prevent a number of different medical conditions, such as high cholesterol and cancer.

But, guys, what am i worry about (because i still do not have cancer nor cholesterol and take curcumin along with resvera for his possible benefit effect on hair ) is that Angiogenesis inhibition effect
Angiogenesis inhibition -- Curcumin may inhibit the growth of new blood vessels (a process known as angiogenesis). This property may be useful for preventing or treating cancer, but it could cause problems in the treatment of heart disease.

Can be really helpful for angiogenesis inhibition of cancerous cells, but what about follicle cells, new hair follicles ( or dormant that are awaken, existant that are strenghten ) that usually are precisely because of angiogenesis. You get my point...

thanks !

--
Source : http://gerd.emedtv.com/curcumin/curcumin.html
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect Empty Re: Curcumin : one of a proven Side effect

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 pm

It only inhibit abnormal cell profileration, much like apigenin and lineolin

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down