Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Made in canada, eh? EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Made in canada, eh? EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Made in canada, eh? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Made in canada, eh? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Made in canada, eh? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Made in canada, eh? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Made in canada, eh? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Made in canada, eh? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Made in canada, eh? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Made in canada, eh?

4 posters

Go down

Made in canada, eh? Empty Made in canada, eh?

Post  shaftless Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:04 am

We now have a plant-based made in canada vaccine that's 75% effective against covid. Health canada is reviewing it at the moment. The other vaccines sound a little better with 90-95% effectiveness but there appears to be no side effects like heart inflammation or blood clots which is a plus. So take off you hosers pfizer and moderna!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-s-first-homegrown-covid-19-vaccine-shows-high-efficacy/ar-AARyEDJ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Made in canada, eh? Empty Re: Made in canada, eh?

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:33 am

shaftless wrote:We now have a plant-based made in canada vaccine that's 75% effective against covid. Health canada is reviewing it at the moment. The other vaccines sound a little better with 90-95% effectiveness but there appears to be no side effects like heart inflammation or blood clots which is a plus. So take off you hosers pfizer and moderna!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-s-first-homegrown-covid-19-vaccine-shows-high-efficacy/ar-AARyEDJ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Con_VID doesn't exist, but anything is better than the Quackcine.

In the medical literature there are easy to find plants (I take one of them for general health) that's 100% effective against Con_VID.....disclaimer, it and everything else is tested in vitro (test tube), not inside the body (in vivo).

This "plant" is called Naringin (from citrus fruit). It appears to work by detoxifying the toxic antibiotics which are the real poison in Con_Vid studies, because the virus does not exist.

A quotation from one of the many studies

"The results revealed that naringin may have a potential application for preventing cytokine storm. We simulated molecular docking to predict the binding affinity of those flavonoids to bind Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE 2), which is a receptor of the coronavirus. Consideration of the potential anti-coronavirus and anti-inflammatory activity of flavonoids, the citrus fruit or its derived phytochemicals are promising in the use of prevention and treatment of 2019-nCoV infection."

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

shaftless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:48 am

Will look into this naringin.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:04 am

[quote="CausticSymmetry"]
shaftless wrote:We now have a plant-based made in canada vaccine that's 75% effective against covid.

My girlfriend is having bad effects from the Pfizer vaccine, any suggestions on how to help with her headaches, fatigue, and tinnitus?

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:01 am

It goes away in a few days for most people.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:12 am

shaftless wrote:It goes away in a few days for most people.

Yeah I think everyone knows that, in her case it's been two months though.

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:32 am

JoeP wrote:
shaftless wrote:It goes away in a few days for most people.

Yeah I think everyone knows that, in her case it's been two months though.

Tinnitus is usually from a toxin (no surprise here), but the treatments require a bit of trial and error.

It's not a sure thing, but would try these: Magnesium, Melatonin, Quercetin, Ginkgo biloba Extract

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:44 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Tinnitus is usually from a toxin (no surprise here), but the treatments require a bit of trial and error.

It's not a sure thing, but would try these: Magnesium, Melatonin, Quercetin, Ginkgo biloba Extract

We tried NAC, Quercetin, high dose vit D, and vit C but no luck. Can you recommend a form and dosage for those supplements? Thanks.

She was referred to a neurologist but I don't think that's going to do any good. I'm wondering if we need to find her a forum where others have gone through this or a dr. that's focusing on vaccine injuries.

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Neurologist I went to last year doesn’t help and doesn’t know who to refer to.  I can’t close my eyes and walk or I fall over still.  Other lingering issues from probable covid 18 months ago.  13 appointments, 3 in ER 1 in ICU quarantine.  None helpful last year.  

Pretty sure most side effects it’s micro blood clots in brain.  How do you recover from micro strokes.  Majority of alzheimers is micro blood clots.  They just had so many they have symptoms and classified as alzheimers.

Besides supplements, Limit EMF.  Turn wifi off at night may help.  Someone on here had a stroke and was doing hyperbaric oxygen chamber which may help.  Make sure enough sleep.  Maybe hydrogen inhalation... I don’t know but am trialing soon.  

How to recover from an escaped biowarfare agent? And the vaccine is also the same as covid but a smaller dose? Where immune system is damaged, micro blood clots everywhere and probable lowered life expectancy.  That is probably the direction you want to go for treatment from this.

Time seems to help with people feeling better.

Sorry I don’t know much better news or treatments and haven’t seen others with better news.  This is messed up and people keep falling ill.  I hope your girlfriend does better and recovers.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:02 am

Jdp710 wrote:Neurologist I went to last year doesn’t help and doesn’t know who to refer to.  I can’t close my eyes and walk or I fall over still.  Other lingering issues from probable covid 18 months ago.  13 appointments, 3 in ER 1 in ICU quarantine.  None helpful last year.

Sorry to hear about your covid problems. I mentioned your post and asked about balance issues and she said she used to have problems when doing the dishes but that's gone away. I had no idea this was another issue she had.

I'll read up on hyperbaric oxygen therapy, thanks.

JoeP

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down