Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada)

3 posters

Go down

Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) Empty Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada)

Post  lostwind Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi, I've checked the regimen link..and thats the only supplement that comes outside from iherb.com.

It seems like that one supplement has free shipping in the US, but for canadians its 25$ shipping for one bottle, I am curious if any canadians here ordering from any other site?

Thx

lostwind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) Empty Re: Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada)

Post  huli Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 pm

I order Acetyl L-Carnitine from iherb.com. I order a bunch at once and usually order a bunch of other stuff at the same time to minimize the number of shipments I end up paying for.

UPS is the most expensive way they deliver but, no joking, it is at your door the next day. You end up paying the shipping cost when you order, but also get hit with a surcharge and a brokerage fee which is annoying - maybe another $15-$20 canadian. If you are ordering a ton of stuff at once this is bearable, otherwise it is not. You can also order USPS and it takes a week or more to get to you but is way cheaper.

Iherb's prices are pretty low and I figure that offsets the shipping costs. You can't get ALC in Canada as it is banned for OTC sale so really ordering it online is your only option.

huli

Back to top Go down

Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada) Empty Re: Where to order acetyl L-Carnitine? (canada)

Post  elan164 Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

you were lucky, customs could have opened your package and saw the ALC and returned it to iherb. it says this right on iherbs site. thats why i ordered mine through ebay with discrete shipping.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  lostwind Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 pm

I finally placed the order from the site that IH recommends, the shipping is 28$ for 6 bottles which is not so bad, considering that each bottle has 240 capsules of 500mg, which is not the case on iherb, and it gets expensive on iherb too...

Will see if customes will ok it... thx for the replies Smile

btw, anyone feels any difference with acetyl l-carnitine?

lostwind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 pm

I have probably ordered ALC 5 times since I started taking it. UPS gets a broker to get things through. I don't think they bother to even think about looking inside their packages.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down