Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol

+9
imprisoned-radical
Balthier
LooseGroove
lostwind
Nuada
Jdp710
shaftless
CausticSymmetry
hairmaniac
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol - Page 3 Empty Re: cov1d v4cc1ne detox protocol

Post  JoeP Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:18 am

Jdp710 wrote:If you have calcification issues, the edta will definitely help and should feel better very quick in my experience.  

I was doing some reading and came across this

Another issue with the supplement, is that they use CALCIUM disodium EDTA. When calcium is already attached to the EDTA molecule, it will no longer pull calcium out of the system, therefore doing nothing for the plaques on the walls of the arteries.

Thoughts?

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:58 am

I have used both calcium disodium edta and disodium edta.  Calcium disodium edta I feel much better.  Disodium edta not so much even though it removes calcium.  

To answer your question, I believe this quote.  There are other similar references.  In short calcified plaques in body is made up of not just calcium but biofilm and other substances like heavy metals that the calcium disodium edta removes and once removed unclogs the arteries, veins and such.  The calcium is not removed from the body and doesn’t need to be removed either to unclog everything.  But the biofilm and other metals does need to be removed to unclog.  They say this is why calcium disodium edta does not make those with osteoporosis worse in studies but in fact their bones are strengtened.

Hope that makes sense.  A quote.

“Even after 68 years of research into EDTA chemistry, the calcium disodium form continues to come out on top in regards to lowest toxicity, longest history of safe use in humans and other animals, and as the safest and most effective oral chelator.

Many people raises the question that since chelation removes excess blood calcium that contributes to artery-clogging plaque, why include calcium in a product designed to remove calcium? Well—other than the obvious issues relating to 38 years of safe and beneficial oral chelation—calcium disodium EDTA works on calcified deposits, not calcium directly.

This calcification is a conglomeration of calcium and heavy metals and is not soluble or metabolized due, in part, to its heavy metal content. As calcium disodium EDTA encounters these calcifications, it chelates the heavy metal portion of these deposits allowing the release of the calcium for use in normal metabolic functions.”
https://smart-publications.com/articles/oral-chelation-magnesium-edta-versus-calcium-edta/

Jdp710

thissucks and JoeP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:42 am

JoeP wrote:
Jdp710 wrote:If you have calcification issues, the edta will definitely help and should feel better very quick in my experience.  

I was doing some reading and came across this

Another issue with the supplement, is that they use CALCIUM disodium EDTA. When calcium is already attached to the EDTA molecule, it will no longer pull calcium out of the system, therefore doing nothing for the plaques on the walls of the arteries.

Thoughts?

We are in an age where there is great deceit everywhere, and it's not always easy to discern what is truth and what is misinformation. Health care is one of the most egregiously abused areas. If you recall the source of the info, it will speak volumes.

EDTA has great value. However, there are loads of pro-toxin healthcare industries that create "non-profit sites" to disparage a lot of good things.

The only consideration on EDTA is that it does bind to nutrients also, so supplementing later is a good practice.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

thissucks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:44 pm

I think it might have been a misinformed doctor rather than anything shady. I ordered the supplies and will use every other day for a while to see if it has any effect.

JoeP

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:34 pm

hairmaniac wrote:
LooseGroove wrote:Got the johnson yesterday due to a work mandate. I've been following CS's protocol since 2010, sometimes religiously, other times not so much. About 2 weeks ago I started following the protocol fairly strictly and added colostrum, NAC, immune boost 77 and extra vitamin C. Took extra of those yesterday. Within 15 minutes of getting the j@b, heart started racing and I felt stoned. Got some coconut water and went and donated blood. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but it seemed to have helped. I've done 3 sauna sessions to try a and sweat out whatever I could. Slept well last night, no issues, but I did take melatonin before bed. Today my arm is sore where they got me and I am randomly feeling some tightness in my chest. I did have to do some minor lifting this morning to assist a contractor, but did not feel winded. I had covid about 8 months ago and did get winded rather easily after recovering. Will let you guys know if anything changes.

So how do you feel now?

Haven't had any adverse reactions. Continuing to take my vitamins though. Immune boost once a day, NAC and C at least twice a day as well as CS's protocol. Been busy with work and family so haven't been back to the sauna. Will report back if anything changes.

LooseGroove

thissucks and hairmaniac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:20 pm

Jdp710 wrote:Reality though the suppositories absorb within an hour.  No need to keep in longer.  For me personally though, I have to use the restroom in an hour.  The edta stimulates the colon for you to use the restroom.  At least for me.  I tried to do it while I went to sleep but you’ll wake in an hour anyway..

Used for the first time last night and had to rush to the bathroom after 1/2 hour. Tonight a little better but only made it 50 minutes, hoping I can go for the full hour next time. Do you get an uncomfortable pressure down there, like in your prostate, and even some burning during treatment? Along with that I feel pretty uncomfortable for a while after using.

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:50 pm

JoeP wrote:
Used for the first time last night and had to rush to the bathroom after 1/2 hour. Tonight a little better but only made it 50 minutes, hoping I can go for the full hour next time. Do you get an uncomfortable pressure down there, like in your prostate, and even some burning during treatment? Along with that I feel pretty uncomfortable for a while after using.

Yeah, the calcium in the calcium sodium edta causes the colon to get stimulated for you to use the restroom.  

The pressure I can only guess is just colon getting stimulated to use restroom. But other than that no pressure.

No burning for me.  I can only guess you have a little inflammation there and the sodium is causing burning.

The coconut oil might heal that area up.  Coconut oil is good for things like that.

I only feel better after treatment.  If you feel a little sick you might have heavy metal issues.  Maybe Mercury fillings.  EDTA chelates heavy metals and when that happens you can feel a little sick.  Detox symptoms.

I’d recommend twice a week use though.  For example Monday and Friday.

Some recommend a multivitamin too but I personally don’t bother.

Jdp710

JoeP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:25 am

Thanks, I guess I'll see how my body tolerates it going forward.

One interesting effect I've noticed is that I've had foamy urine consistently for a long time now (unless I'm drinking massive amounts of water) but these past two days there's been no bubbles left in the bowl after taking a leak. Strange.

JoeP

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Just an idea that came into my mind.. Since alcohol lowers protein synthesis, could heavy drinking after the shot prevent some of the spike protein production? I've heard from two different people that they had drinks after the vaccine , and they experienced zero side effects, so could that mean that they disabled the vaccine effects?

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 am

I'm kind of blown away by no longer having foamy urine after having it for like a decade. I've asked 3 or 4 urologists/nephrologists over the years and all of them have brushed it off after they see urine testing with protein levels in-range, but now after 2 EDTA treatments I'm magically cured? Not even a bubble or two that don't pop? It's crazy.

CS, JDP, or anyone else, can you guess what would be causing this? Foamy urine is usually caused by some sort of kidney issue which shouldn't be fixed by a little chelation.

It hasn't improved my health or energy over the past few days but seems like a step in the right direction so I will take JDP's advice and chelate 2x per week. How will I know when I've gotten most of the benefits I can out of EDTA and can pull back on the frequency?

JoeP

Jdp710 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:45 am

Foam or bubbles in the urine can be sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria). Sometimes a sign of Nephrotic syndrome, which is a type of kidney damage.

An article I wrote about 10 years ago (part of a 6-part series on kidneys)

This one mentions EDTA

https://www.immortalhair.org/apps/blog/show/3292083-preventing-end-stage-kidney-failure

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Jdp710 and JoeP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Yeah, the calcium disodium edta is very safe.  Much safer than disodium edta and that is also safe. But you still wouldn’t want to overdo edta chelation too fast.  I did 3x per week for awhile, monday, wednesday and friday because I had really bad angina and other heart issues.  It worked incredibly well.  I no longer have angina, more energy.  I think I did about 50 rounds at 3x per week with no problems but I could tell I was at the upper limit.  It’s probably safer to be 2x per week and I think the info online mentions something like that.  I’m currently at this and trying to lower that to 1x per week.

Beyond that, I have no idea how often you should use edta.  

I know absolutely nothing about kidney issues and causes for foam or protein in urine.  CS’s info is interesting.  

I did find this random site on google for potential causes and I do know edta works on a lot of issues.  It’s not just for heart or even kidney but I’ve seen it mention for diabetes, autoimmune, pathogens and more.  https://www.arabamericannews.com/2019/02/08/eight-potential-reasons-why-your-urine-is-foamy/

I like the slides on this video on edta benefits.  Very interesting video.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nFfGf2VTiU

Jdp710

JoeP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeP Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:52 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Foam or bubbles in the urine can be sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria). Sometimes a sign of Nephrotic syndrome, which is a type of kidney damage.

An article I wrote about 10 years ago (part of a 6-part series on kidneys)

This one mentions EDTA

Interesting article and the mention of lead. I used to play with those lead dungeons and dragons figures until my fingers were gray as a kid, can lead stay in the body that long? Going to see my primary care doc tomorrow, maybe I should push for a heavy metals test?

I still can't imagine how EDTA would fix proteinuria within 12 hours but it's only been 4 days so I guess I'll see how it goes.

Jdp710 wrote:I like the slides on this video on edta benefits. Very interesting video.

Thanks, some good information there.

JoeP

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:33 am

LooseGroove wrote:Got the johnson yesterday due to a work mandate. I've been following CS's protocol since 2010, sometimes religiously, other times not so much. About 2 weeks ago I started following the protocol fairly strictly and added colostrum, NAC, immune boost 77 and extra vitamin C. Took extra of those yesterday. Within 15 minutes of getting the j@b, heart started racing and I felt stoned. Got some coconut water and went and donated blood. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but it seemed to have helped. I've done 3 sauna sessions to try a and sweat out whatever I could. Slept well last night, no issues, but I did take melatonin before bed. Today my arm is sore where they got me and I am randomly feeling some tightness in my chest. I did have to do some minor lifting this morning to assist a contractor, but did not feel winded. I had covid about 8 months ago and did get winded rather easily after recovering. Will let you guys know if anything changes.

I had the J&J back in April with no side effects, nor could they tell where the needle went into my left arm. was taking Zinc, Quercetin and Vitamin D, Vitamin C as part of my normal regimen for Covid. Also took a single Diclofenac prior to the job if that managed to effect anything.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:57 am

I'm getting "forced" to get the jab, I'll seriously think about it, because It's my dream job, so if I do give in, I'll go with the J&J, heres a protocol I'll follow

>NAC
>Alpha Lipoic Acid
>Quercetin
>PQQ
>CoQ10
>Magnesium
>Zinc
>Nattokinase
>Zeolite powder
>Curcumin
>Selenium
>Potassium
>Colostrum
>Vit C
>Vit e
>Vit A
>Vit D3
>Vit k2
>Vit b complex
>Spirulina
>Melatonin
>Krill oil
>Taurine
>Black seed oil
>Powder green mix with prebiotics
>Epsom Salt foot baths
>Plenty of Dandelion root (both tea made by fresh dandelion I gather by myself and capsules, shown to prevent spike protein from binding to ACE2)

Also plenty of pomenegrate juice, garlic and orange juice, and honey from my own bees

Maybe it's an overkill, but I do hope I'll be ok if I finally give in. I know plenty of people including my brother who took the J&J, and aside from minor flu like side effects for a day or two, they had no problems so far (maybe this shot is designed to kill you in the long term, I don't really know what to believe anymore)

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Turgius Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:21 pm

hairmaniac wrote:I'm getting "forced" to get the jab, I'll seriously think about it, because It's my dream job, so if I do give in, I'll go with the J&J, heres a protocol I'll follow

>NAC
>Alpha Lipoic Acid
>Quercetin
>PQQ
>CoQ10
>Magnesium
>Zinc
>Nattokinase
>Zeolite powder
>Curcumin
>Selenium
>Potassium
>Colostrum
>Vit C
>Vit e
>Vit A
>Vit D3
>Vit k2
>Vit b complex
>Spirulina
>Melatonin
>Krill oil
>Taurine
>Black seed oil
>Powder green mix with prebiotics
>Epsom Salt foot baths
>Plenty of Dandelion root (both tea made by fresh dandelion I gather by myself and capsules, shown to prevent spike protein from binding to ACE2)

Also plenty of pomenegrate juice, garlic and orange juice, and honey from my own bees

Maybe it's an overkill, but I do hope I'll be ok if I finally give in. I know plenty of people including my brother who took the J&J, and aside from minor flu like side effects for a day or two, they had no problems so far (maybe this shot is designed to kill you in the long term, I don't really know what to believe anymore)

My bother and his wife had minor flu symptoms for a few days. It's incredibly frustrating that there is no option for a traditional vaccine like what has ben developed in France and India.
Turgius
Turgius

hairmaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Pretty good read

https://davidicke.com/2021/12/05/how-to-detox-from-the-covid-shot/

hairmaniac

CausticSymmetry and thissucks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:32 pm

https://www.nationaltimesaustralia.com/health/how-to-do-the-spike-protein-detox/

hairmaniac

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:19 pm

My employer is mandating the vaccine booster.

In my personal case, experienced severe relapse in various mental health problems after receiving the mRNA vaccine earlier this year. Not clear whether it was the vaccine or the psychological stress caused by reopening (see my past posts).

In any case, I am not looking forward to getting injected with the booster. Considering filing a case for exemption, but it seems that objection on religious grounds would be the only option. Not sure if it would be possible.

What is different about the booster, compared with the first two doses of the mRNA vaccine? I took the vaccines without hesitation, only to experience problems several weeks afterward. So this time would rather go in prepared. Perhaps start some protocols preemptively. My theory is that the encoded spike protein generated in response to the vaccine might elicit some kind of immune response and systemic inflammation. A small percentage of the spike proteins generated are supposed to enter circulation, with most of them remaining on the surface of cells that manufactured the proteins. The spike protein is known to cross the blood brain barrier, which explains the occurrence/relapse of neurological problems due to coronavirus infection as well as vaccination.

Another note is that my father received the booster shot and he experienced worsening of hyperglycemia. He is a diabetic, but it was well under control for months until the booster.

As an aside, there are reports of skyrocketing case counts in the US. But this seems somehow objectionable to me. Most people who received the vaccine stopped regularly testing for COVID. So where are these positive tests coming from?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Hey all, if anyone out there is currently being forced into getting this, Dr. Mercola posted one of his most important articles yet on this topic. Here is an archive: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-how-to-detox-from-the-covid-spike-protein-from-the-jab-or-the-virus/

Even though it has been roughly 2-2.5 months since I got the J&J I'm going to be implementing some of the suggestions in this article to my detox regimen. So far no booster mandate for me, but I live in a state that is likely to go in that direction.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:37 am

I came across this interesting article:
https://www.science.org/content/article/rare-cases-coronavirus-vaccines-may-cause-long-covid-symptoms

For example, evidence from animal studies supports the idea that antibodies targeting the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein—the same protein that many vaccines use to trigger a protective immune response—might cause collateral damage, notes Harald Prüss, a neurologist at the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) and the Charité University Hospital in Berlin. In 2020, while hunting for antibody therapies for COVID-19, he and his colleagues discovered that of 18 antibodies they identified with potent effects against SARS-CoV-2, four also targeted healthy tissues in mice—a sign they could trigger autoimmune problems.

Early clinical data point in a similar direction. Over the past year, research groups have detected unusually high levels of autoantibodies, which can attack the body’s own cells and tissues, in people after a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In Nature in May 2021, immunologists Aaron Ring and Akiko Iwasaki at Yale School of Medicine and their colleagues reported finding autoantibodies in acute COVID-19 patients that target the immune system and brain; they are now investigating how long the autoantibodies persist and whether they can damage tissues. This month, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center cardiologist Susan Cheng and protein chemist Justyna Fert-Bober wrote in the Journal of Translational Medicine that autoantibodies could last up to 6 months after infection, although the researchers did not correlate autoantibodies’ persistence with ongoing symptoms.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:35 am

With Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and people dropping like flies, I am really worried about some family and friends, who refused to listen to me and took the vaccine anyway.

Now some of them have realised they didn't need to take it.

What should the people who have taken the vaccine take? And knowing what we know now, is it even possible to get rid of it all, and completely clean the body? How can one know for sure. Are there laboratories that can do blood tests using dark field microscopy for the general public and look for anything that is not supposed to be there.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:58 pm

MikeGore wrote:With Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and people dropping like flies, I am really worried about some family and friends, who refused to listen to me and took the vaccine anyway.

What should the people who have taken the vaccine take? And knowing what we know now, is it even possible to get rid of it all, and completely clean the body? How can one know for sure. Are there laboratories that can do blood tests using dark field microscopy for the general public and look for anything that is not supposed to be there.

I got the Pfizer booster end of August due to a work mandate. I then realized that they did not even verify the vaccine status.

After getting the two Pfizer doses in April / May 2021, I experienced the worst depression and anxiety I had felt in years. I still have not been able to say for sure whether it was the vaccine or because of being accustomed to the quietness of the lockdown. But the other inexplicable symptom was ankle pain and wrist pain. And similarly, ankle/wrist pain after getting the booster.

Here is a good forum:
https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Has anybody been able to confirm that pine needle tea is effective?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:17 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:
MikeGore wrote:With Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and people dropping like flies, I am really worried about some family and friends, who refused to listen to me and took the vaccine anyway.

I got the Pfizer booster end of August due to a work mandate. I then realized that they did not even verify the vaccine status.

After getting the two Pfizer doses in April / May 2021, I experienced the worst depression and anxiety I had felt in years. I still have not been able to say for sure whether it was the vaccine or because of being accustomed to the quietness of the lockdown. But the other inexplicable symptom was ankle pain and wrist pain. And similarly, ankle/wrist pain after getting the booster.

Here is a good forum:
https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Has anybody been able to confirm that pine needle tea is effective?

Needle tea? No

Would suggest CDS and Ivermectin

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3