Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

+7
bov51
Pumbaa
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
australian
ngb
Ryuzaki
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? Empty Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

Post  Ryuzaki Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm

Is anyone trying Swiss' (ghetto) protocol or some parts of it and can say something about it? Any experiences or even early results? Smile

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? Empty Re: Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

Post  ngb Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:32 am

What is it?

ngb

Back to top Go down

Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol? Empty Re: Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

Post  australian Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:11 am

There are a few people trying it and a lot of people discussing it in this thread https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11573-regrowth-protocol-via-pge2-wow-pics-theory-included

I'm just taking castor oil at the moment. It's hard to say but I think I might be getting vellus growth on my temples just from the castor oil
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:11 pm

ngb: Just google ›SwissTemples‹ and look over his website Smile (can't post the link cause I'm new here)

australian: yeah I read that thread but it's already stuffed with other infos so I thought a new thread just about some tryings of Swiss' stuff would be nice Smile
Besides some supplements I also started taking castor oil orally a few weeks ago and recently I started derma rolling, Stemoxydine, Miconazole, sometimes shampoo with selenium disulfides and tried castor topical with DMSO (not sure yet if I keep doing this one).
I also think that the castor orally already increased the hair growth (on the head and the whole body)

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm using castor oil as well and most of Swiss's protocol except for the sulpha/septi thing.

Not taking castor oil orally though. Are all forms of castor oil ingestable? Maybe I can start swallow the castor oil I've been using topically. Doesn't seem like it was sold for oral use though. Do I need to buy another castor oil for that?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:44 pm

MikeGore: So your'e also taking LC, VPA and doing sunburns?
How are you responding to the protocol? And especially to the castor + DMSO? Not sure if I'm tolerating the DMSO well.

No for orally use you should buy a castor oil at a pharmacy shop or on ebay. Castor oils for topical use are coldpressed and mostly filled in plastic bottles. The ones for orally use are refined!

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Ryuzaki wrote:MikeGore: So your'e also taking LC, VPA and doing sunburns?
How are you responding to the protocol? And especially to the castor + DMSO? Not sure if I'm tolerating the DMSO well.

No for orally use you should buy a castor oil at a pharmacy shop or on ebay. Castor oils for topical use are coldpressed and mostly filled in plastic bottles. The ones for orally use are refined!

Well, according to that protocol there were a few optional things that I am not doing. I think the VPA was optional. And also just using the castor with the DMSO. But I am using Stemoxydine, Lithium Chloride(once a week), derminator, castor oil. What was the sunburn about? How would you do that and why would it be good? Anything else I'm missing?

I think its too soon to tell, cause I'm still fairly new at doing this protocol.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:53 am

Can any of you guys explain how to use DMSO with Castor oil? I use Castor internally but externally it's thick like a gel. It never penetrates. Getting that castor oil to absorb is crucial imho.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:57 am

And also just using the castor oil without the DMSO

Typo

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:33 am

MikeGore wrote:Well, according to that protocol there were a few optional things that I am not doing. I think the VPA was optional. And also just using the castor with the DMSO. But I am using Stemoxydine, Lithium Chloride(once a week), derminator, castor oil. What was the sunburn about? How would you do that and why would it be good? Anything else I'm missing?

I think its too soon to tell, cause I'm still fairly new at doing this protocol.

MikeGore wrote:And also just using the castor oil without the DMSO

Typo

How are you responding to the LC? Still not sure if I should try that one too.
Sunburns also raise PGE2. Swiss means it's especially good with Sulpha, so without Sulpha we can actually skip it. Though I read that UVB in general increases PGE2.

As far as I now, castor without any penetration enhancer is pretty useless, because it's to thick to get absorbed topically.

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:35 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Can any of you guys explain how to use DMSO with Castor oil? I use Castor internally but externally it's thick like a gel. It never penetrates. Getting that castor oil to absorb is crucial imho.

Just mix it with a ratio 70:30 (castor oil:DMSO)
With the DMSO it should get absorbed, though not completely when I tried it.

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Can any of you guys explain how to use DMSO with Castor oil? I use Castor internally but externally it's thick like a gel. It never penetrates. Getting that castor oil to absorb is crucial imho.

Just mix it with a ratio 70:30 (castor oil:DMSO)
With the DMSO it should get absorbed, though not completely when I tried it.

I'm thinking of getting this one what do you think? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K78Z96?keywords=dmso&qid=1449871280&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

How do you measure the stuff and where would you put the DMSO in? Since the DMSO seems to take everything in wouldn't be it tricky to put it in a plastic container?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:48 am

MovieJunkie,

I'd be careful about DMSO from a plastic bottle. As you assumed, it probably is pulling any chemicals from that plastic out of the bottle and you don't want that in your body. This is the one I purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/DMSO-99-98%25-Pharma-Grade-Liquid/dp/B009L6NW4U/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449877361&sr=1-1&keywords=dmso+pharma

99.9% pure, pharmaceutical grade in a glass bottle.

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:15 am

Pumbaa wrote:MovieJunkie,

I'd be careful about DMSO from a plastic bottle. As you assumed, it probably is pulling any chemicals from that plastic out of the bottle and you don't want that in your body. This is the one I purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/DMSO-99-98%25-Pharma-Grade-Liquid/dp/B009L6NW4U/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449877361&sr=1-1&keywords=dmso+pharma

99.9% pure, pharmaceutical grade in a glass bottle.

Thanks Pumbaa, I was considering getting a DMSO gel as well- http://www.paradisefarmandtack.com/dmso-gel-16oz/?gclid=CPi93P-E1ckCFU5afgodFhcGFQ

I was thinking maybe I'd be able to take a small amount of the gel and mix it with some castor oil and apply it to my scalp. Any thoughts?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 am

Seems like a similar problem, being in a plastic container. Plus the castor is already so thick that mixing it in gel might make a monstrous slime. I think the benefit of regular DMSO is also that it thins the castor for easier application.

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 am

Pumbaa wrote:Seems like a similar problem, being in a plastic container. Plus the castor is already so thick that mixing it in gel might make a monstrous slime. I think the benefit of regular DMSO is also that it thins the castor for easier application.

Hmm good point, I guess I'll be going with the regular DMSO then. Do you use anything to measure it though?

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:01 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Pumbaa wrote:Seems like a similar problem, being in a plastic container. Plus the castor is already so thick that mixing it in gel might make a monstrous slime. I think the benefit of regular DMSO is also that it thins the castor for easier application.

Hmm good point, I guess I'll be going with the regular DMSO then. Do you use anything to measure it though?

Yeah you should only buy DMSO in glass bottles and with the highest purity you can find!

To mix it I bought some glass bottles with glass pipettes and I counted the drops to get the right ratio.

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:54 pm

MovieJunkie,

I've done some more research and it seems like a lot of companies re-bottle industrial DMSO as medical grade. Pretty creepy. I may order from this source now:

https://jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO70.html

As far as I can tell, this is a good source for the purest medical grade DMSO you can get.

Ryuzaki,

Where do you get your DMSO?

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Would it be possible to use plain old Alcohol as a penetration enhancer? I could've sworn I've read that somewhere. This DMSO business is a bit too tricky for me, I don't know if I'll use the correct amount if I try.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:57 am

Pumbaa wrote:MovieJunkie,
I've done some more research and it seems like a lot of companies re-bottle industrial DMSO as medical grade. Pretty creepy. I may order from this source now:
As far as I can tell, this is a good source for the purest medical grade DMSO you can get.
Ryuzaki,
Where do you get your DMSO?

Damn that sounds pretty bad! Should also do some more research on DMSO since it should be really used with care.
I bought mine from the brand Biotraxx on Amazon (de). Looked like a decent brand to me.
Your DMSO looks also pretty good cause it has only 70% DMSO and the rest is water. So it won't be too aggressive.

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:18 am

Well, I just started 4 days ago. Im using seti topically with neogenic stemox and castor oil orally. I dont have a dermaroller and licl yet, but ill probably going to order it next week when I get my paycheck. I'm still waiting on my vpa from the group buy. Ill be on the full protocol by next month.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Would it be possible to use plain old Alcohol as a penetration enhancer? I could've sworn I've read that somewhere. This DMSO business is a bit too tricky for me, I don't know if I'll use the correct amount if I try.

Yeah that should also work. Definitely not as good as with DMSO, but at least it will help to absorb some of the castor oil!

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:30 pm

bogv51 wrote:Well, I just started 4 days ago. Im using seti topically with neogenic stemox and castor oil orally. I dont have a dermaroller and licl yet, but ill probably going to order it next week when I get my paycheck. I'm still waiting on my vpa from the group buy. Ill be on the full protocol by next month.

Nice! Keep us updated if you see any changings!
And did you get your Seti from a groupbuy?

Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post  bagofdeen Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:07 am

I'm a 23 y/o nw3 and thinning at the top.
For the past 3 weeks, I have been following this regimen:

Topical Castor Oil : PGE2 (it somehow mimics it)
Internal Castor Oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Black seed oil: PGD2 inhibitor.
Internal Black seed oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Magnesium oil around neck and scalp 20 minutes then rinse before DT.
Wounding: 1.5mm derma roller once a week.

As for diet, I have been cutting down on carbs, adding more greens and meat.

bagofdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
bogv51 wrote:Well, I just started 4 days ago. Im using seti topically with neogenic stemox and castor oil orally. I dont have a dermaroller and licl yet, but ill probably going to order it next week when I get my paycheck. I'm still waiting on my vpa from the group buy. Ill be on the full protocol by next month.

Nice! Keep us updated if you see any changings!
And did you get your Seti from a groupbuy?

Yes, but its from kane, not the private forum

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next