Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Need some good advice- NrwgnKid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need some good advice- NrwgnKid

2 posters

Go down

Need some good advice- NrwgnKid Empty Need some good advice- NrwgnKid

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 am

CS, JDP, Nid, all of you knowlegdeable guys on this forum, please help a thinning brother out Smile

During the 1.5 years I have been balding, I have only seen vertex thinning, a thinning that for the record has become worse and more of an overall thinning after starting finasteride 8 months ago. Now, I feel I might be fighting with the wrong weapon here, when I consider the fact that I am a soon to be 22 year old with very very little facial and body hair etc.. I could literally go for being a 17 year old, no kidding, but still, a balding one. Could it be a fact that my hairloss is not dht related at all? I mean, dont want to risk my healt using finasteride.

So, I've added enterolactone enhancers to my internal regimen(as I have been thinking the increased overall thinning I have seen after fin is estrogen and androstenedione related??), 7HMR and flax seed in pretty large amounts.. but then I found this thread that freaked me out a bit.. talking about elevated estrogen by these supplements.. Should I use something else CS ?
http://www.hairloss.org/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=5&t=18692

All answers appereciated Smile
NrwgnKid

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Need some good advice- NrwgnKid Empty Re: Need some good advice- NrwgnKid

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

NrwgnKID - That was a time capsule, three of those members are all on this forum including myself. Was this in reference to the first poster?
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 am

Yeah sorry if the post was a bit out of order, but that is where I am at right now, I have all these questions and I find it difficult sorting them out in a good way, considering the language and all Smile Was this what you were asking at all ? Lol

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 am

NrwgnKID - Well in regards to JoeJoeBaggins, if he sees this can answer more exactly, but I can say that he had a condition that caused a build up of copper, which tends to displace zinc and invite high estrogen. I believe he had unusual ceruloplasmin levels, which is indicative of copper homeostatis. In any event we are all different. You might want to check out some of his posts.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 am

Okey thanks I will.

But regarding my situation on being a vertex thinner only and finasteride usage, I guess it would be impossible for you to answer or anything , but I thought you perhaps would have any instant thoughts on this.. I am going to go have my blood tests done, for Thyroid and Androgens... anything you think I should add when it comes to testing ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down