Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Covid Relapse? EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Covid Relapse? EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Covid Relapse? EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Covid Relapse? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Covid Relapse? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Covid Relapse? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Covid Relapse? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Covid Relapse? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Covid Relapse? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Covid Relapse?

5 posters

Go down

Covid Relapse? Empty Covid Relapse?

Post  bh1546 Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:06 pm

After 2 weeks I was feeling better. between week 2 and 3 felt almost 100 percent. Then I had a sudden digestive issue and and started getting symptoms similar to how I was with covid but much less severe and not nearly the amount of fatigue. I tested negative on monday.

Is it possible to have a some sort of relapse after this much time. I feel like I might slowly be feeling better but its been a week now and I still have vertigo, slight headache and stomach discomfort. Just feel out of it overall. I immediately went on a super clean diet and am still having stomach discomfort. Really weird and dont know what to make of this. I remember JDP having some sort of reoccurrence. Thanks for any input.

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Covid Relapse? Empty Re: Covid Relapse?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 pm

I'll inject my 2 cents for what it's worth. Just take 2 grams of vitamin C every 6 minutes until symptoms disappear.
Or, if you want more power per dose, there's lipo-C: 

https://amzn.to/3gWT8R0

I haven't believed in the germ theory for over 20 years, and before then was always suspect of viruses.  Upon closer inspection, I grew even more skeptical once I realized the science of it all, or lack thereof. Being in a clinical setting for a long time, I observed first hand hundreds of people going from sick to well within 30 minutes.

Of course no such information is reported through mainstream media. Large pHarma has infiltrated every aspect of the medical cartel business, from tuition, to curriculum, textbooks, protocols, so all those medical students are swallowing the same fluoridated Kool-aid as "everyday folks."

I'll break it down really simple. Instead of a virus, let's just replace it with the word toxin. During the wintertime, vitamin D levels drop, so there's less glutathione and other immune factors at our disposal. Also barometric pressure increases, which affects the concentration gradient of pathogens. Let's define pathogens as positively charged, which in turns reduces body negative voltage. 

Getting "flu-like symptoms" or C0-Virus-Symptoms is just a result of detoxification effects. How well or long it takes for this to happen depends on body resources of detoxification enzymes. 

Those patients in the clinic received IV-doses of 30 to 100 + grams of Vitamin C, or other glutathione pushes or other cocktails, which increased available antioxidant activity. 

Note: I purposely got this photo from 2015, before the C0-Virus_hysteria. 

All the other 'pandemics' were also hoaxes. 

The syndrome is real, but as they always say, government makes a crisis from small to large and makes it worse.
There's so many causes of a CV19-like syndrome, it could fill up a page. Sadly, we have a test, PCR that was never intended to be a diagnostic tool, so now we have a case-demic, not a real plague.   

Covid Relapse? Flu_sc11
The alternative to the germ theory that would cause the medical cartel to go into bankruptcy. 

https://georgetownmarket.com/virus-theory-vs-exosome-theory/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi bh1546,

I’m Sorry what you have gone through.  I have seen your past posts.  

My mom was bedridden with what I call the first wave and was getting well, I pushed her a little too hard to get well and she relapsed and passed away a couple weeks lateron a second wave.  She had a couple massive strokes, heart disease and high blood pressure from past.  Preexisting conditions.  

She had all symptoms of covid, gave symptoms to coroner and such but they never tested her for corona.  

Testing I’ve gone through this hear, I have abnormal heart rhythm, especially when exerting myself and I assume stress.  Probably my whole life.  Maybe my preexisting condition...tendency for blood clots?  Those arythmia’s can cause blood clots.

I went through a total of 5 waves lasting many months.  I had 5 corona tests starting late june to sept none of them showed corona.  My job this month I get tested twice a week and has never shown corona.

My guess for all this is to beware of blood clots!!!  Take supplements to keep blood flowing, beware of large fatty meals that thicken blood.  Better smaller more frequent meals.  

CS is I think right that this is all a blood clot disorder. Maybe will have it for a long time even if you test negative on testing.  Maybe a Very long time but who knows.  Many have long term symptoms.  Maybe long term symptoms is from micro blood clots.

Lots and lots of supplements we both tried looking for a magic solution but ultimately they all stopped working. they did help but I think looking at it from point of view of beware of blood clots is probably best solution I have.

Psychologically, I’m very messed up.  If your emotions are messed up I think it’s because of this corona.

Before april was 165 pounds and 5’11”.  Got down to 140.  Now I’ve plateau’s at 147 pounds.  Multiple CT scans, MRI’s, never ending blood test, many ECG tests, echocardiogram (ultrasound of heart) and others doctors can’t see anything wrong.  Very serious dementia type symptoms too.  But thatcould be from micro blood clots in brain that don’t show on ct or mri scans.  One doctor even had me pee in a cup to see if I was on illegal drugs because they just have no idea.  They have no idea what to do. I’m not suffering anymore though. Brain is better but lungs and psychologically messed up. I had extreme shortness of breath before but now better but still far from normal. I was unable to walk longer than a couple minutes, veryslow and with balance issues. I can now walk and exercise normal again though.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:06 am

Thanks for the replys guys. Cs funny you say that as I was religiously taking vitamin c before and during and have since skipped or lowered my doses after i got better the first time. I will pick it back up today.

Jdp yea i wake up every 4 hrs with a pounding heart after sleep like im dehydrated or something.

What would yall recommend as a blood thinner?

I also notice that when I wake up in the morning my feet are like pins and needles very tingly which would suggest poor blood circulation.
I think anxiety through all this has exacerbated things as well.

Thats good to hear you have gotten better in some areas. The vertigo/brain fog has really taken a toll on me. How long did it take for your cognitive issues to get better. I never had lung issues so that is the only positive i have going for me right now.

Something also to note jdp. The week after i felt normal again i was eating a crap tom of fresh salads. Ive since quit and just eating a protein and cooked veggies with rice. Need to start taking protein shakes to keep the weight on. Again I really appreciate the input

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:22 am

I also feel like you said it has brought out my pre existing conditions and made them worse. I have typically been an anxious over thinker and ive had digestive issues in the past. Its brought it all out and multiplied it

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:07 am

Jdp710 - Mentioned something super critical in terms of the syndrome. I would be totally remiss not mentioning the
abnormal clotting. In fact, this subject goes straight to the core of hair loss itself, part of why were here in the first place.

So, one "no brainier" here is oral melatonin. Even in healthy men it reduces blood coagulation activity.

https://www.zora.uzh.ch/id/eprint/4885/

Food sourced Vitamin K2. Most medical 'experts' think it makes coagulation worse. They haven't read the research. It in fact, helps to normalize coagulation balance. For reasons not understood, food form seems to work best, and pastured-fed butter is great for this.

Also cholesterol levels being too low are a danger-factor for blood clotting disorders. Cholesterol is an antioxidant and helps tame inflammation. For various reasons, cholesterol could be too low, putting people at risk for clotting disorders.

Pine bark extract (better known as pycnogenol). For many this brings out acne to the surface, however if one has a clotting disorder, it's very helpful.

Also magnesium is instrumental in improving normal blood coagulation.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:35 am

Awesome thanks jdp and cs

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:04 am

CS is there any max amount of Vitamin C for dosing? Thanks

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:46 am

bh1546 wrote:CS is there any max amount of Vitamin C for dosing? Thanks

Lipo-C one can handle quite a lot of those (they bypass the gastric acid tract and go directly into the cell), they are practically too expensive to over dose on, and are estimated to be 5 to 10 times more effective gram for gram than standard oral C.

The standard Vitamin C is up to bowel tolerance, so essentially this means if you take too much all at once, it will empty out via the bowels. About 30 years ago, I took about 17 grams all at once (wouldn't recommend doing that). For me, it came out.

However going up to bowel tolerance is not necessary, it just shows the limits of standard C.

2 grams every 6 minutes is more slow and steady. I tend to be a bit less accurate and just slam about 7 to 10 grams all at once--if symptoms warrant it.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Jdp, when did your mom get sick? I remember you said that you were talking face to face with her and you came down with a sore throat that you couldn't explain. So if you caught covid from her at that time but never tested yourself or her for it you could've beaten it in a few weeks without hospitalization but not before it did some damage to your heart etc. Were you already on the mend when you finally started testing yourself for covid?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:36 am

Very good points here.

Hemo chemistry is of particular interest of mine. One of the things to come to mind in Covid patients is autoimmune driven hemolysis, as Covid-19 positive people are more prone to anaemia like conditions in their later states due to destruction of their cells essential to all organs, it is, therefore, no coincidence symptoms are everywhere.
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bjh.16794
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jth.14849

Their Erythrocytes are being altered to the point lysis is experienced, which is a very toxic condition itself, amplifying most of the symptoms systemic wise. Why? Releasing free iron is really a recipe of altering cell redox states, and experience massive oxidative stress if non-regulated critical problem on its own.

The second thing that comes to mind is to Complement activation cascade which is also known to be found on the place of crime where SARS-COV2 expresses his mysterious ways of a pandemic situation. Again as a trigger of cascade rather than a cause.

COVID-19-associated tissue injury is not primarily mediated by a viral infection, but rather is a result of the inflammatory host immune response, which drives hypercytokinemia and aggressive inflammation that affect lung parenchymal cells, diminishing oxygen uptake, but also endothelial cells, resulting in endotheliitis and thrombotic events and intravascular coagulation.

and

there is growing evidence that unrestrained activation of complement induced by the virus in the lungs and other organs plays a major role in acute and chronic inflammation, endothelial cell dysfunction, thrombus formation, and intravascular coagulation, and ultimately contributes to multiple organ failure and death

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32461141/
https://www.jwatch.org/na52177/2020/08/13/covid-19-coagulopathy-excess-thrombosis-and-bleeding

Then, what exactly is in this activation? Usually, SC5b-9 assay is being used to demonstrate to which fragments reaction occur.

Complement activation products covering the classical/lectin (C4d), alternative (C3bBbP) and common pathway (C3bc, C5a, and sC5b-9), the lectin pathway recognition molecule MBL, and antibody serology were analyzed by enzyme-immunoassays; viral load by PCR. Controls comprised of healthy blood donors. Consistently increased systemic complement activation was observed in the majority of COVID-19 patients during a hospital stay.... and ....  C4d, sC5b-9, and C5a correlated with antiviral antibodies, but not with viral load. Systemic complement activation is associated with respiratory failure in COVID-19 patients and provides a rationale for investigating complement inhibitors in future clinical trials

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32943538/

Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT)
But is this from replicating virus, or from any other toxin released from various sources, including air, gut, jawbone, or simply food? It does not matter if the negative feedback loop of autoimmunity takes over as a control. Where the fever comes from, pyrogenic material, or immune system fighting virus? If we check to the immunotoxicity related topic, the many phases of Irritation/acute inflammation, Chronic inflammation, then Immunosuppression, Immunostimulation and then Autoimmunity, are being skipped. It is T lymphocyte cells, autoantibodies?

An autoimmune response, indicated by the presence of autoantibodies or T lymphocytes reactive with host tissue or cell antigens. Knowing that this is a mechanism that it is fueling itself by cytokine storm, establishing redox balance is critical, but not only with random antioxidants, but as well as ones to affect thrombogenicity management of blood shall be essential.

Quercetin comes sound choice, or maybe even better - raw onion which has blood-thinning properties.

Talking of skipped phases of autoimmunity chasin, anaphylactic reactions are already experienced by covid vaccines.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:03 am

i was talking blindly about adverse reactions, but there is 2.3% chance damage shall occur in vaccinated.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20432769/05-covid-clark.pdf

in fact damage occurs in everybody, but in 2.3% we detect this. Rolling Eyes

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:14 am

shaftless wrote:Jdp, when did your mom get sick? I remember you said that you were talking face to face with her and you came down with a sore throat that you couldn't explain. So if you caught covid from her at that time but never tested yourself or her for it you could've beaten it in a few weeks without hospitalization but not before it did some damage to your heart etc. Were you already on the mend when you finally started testing yourself for covid?

My mom and I both got sick at same time around april 20 ish.  She passed away june 12.  June 6 my mom was unable to move anymore but her arms and could speak very quiet voice.

Was face to face something like 12 inches as we said our goodbyes.  I was like this most of each day as I did not want to leave her side.  I would guess june 9th my throat burned very bad.  June 11th was so bad I couldn’t take it anymore so put on two very thick masks and that stopped the burning.  Like eating hottest chili pepper but only throat burned.  Nothing else.

About june 20th my health was ruined.  Was dying myself.  Couldn’t breath anymore and my throat closed up sometimes.

Got covid antibodies test (blood) late june which came back negative.  Did more pcr (swab in nose) tests in late july aug and sept at ER all negative.

Just yesterday wasn’t feeling well and my oxygen level on finger oxygen meter read lowest was 70 on a spike. Then  80’s for a minute then returned to 90ish for aminute then returned to normal which is 94.  Doctors don’t know why.

My mom’s oxygen was in 80’s june 6-8.  

Cause of death didn’t find pneumonia.  Official was heart disease.  They never tested her for covid even though they knew before probable covid death.

All testing for me only finds heart arythmia on exertion.

I have hard time breathing but low dose opioids (kratom) I take which tricks the brain so you don’t suffer.

I never had any of this pre april 2020 and I didn’t get deathly ill till after I was face to face with my mom.  I suspect if it wasn’t covid then some pathogen made it’s way into my lungs, throat elsewhere from my mom in her last days causing lots of damage for me.

I was deathly ill july, aug and sept.  At first I planned to let it run it’s course and 50/50 I would die too.  But it lasted so long I got initially went to urgent care for x rays and testing and later got medicaid and went to three ER’s for CT scans with dye, MRI’s.  1 visit was in covid unit.  All testing showed negative for covid even though I had all the symptoms.  

We did try most every supplement and method for covid from april to june. They initially would help but eventually each one would stop working.

I hope that answered your question.

Last edited by Jdp710 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:46 am

bh1546 wrote:Thanks for the replys guys. Cs funny you say that as I was religiously taking vitamin c before and during and have since skipped or lowered my doses after i got better the first time. I will pick it back up today.

Jdp yea i wake up every 4 hrs with a pounding heart after sleep like im dehydrated or something.

What would yall recommend as a blood thinner?

I also notice that when I wake up in the morning my feet are like pins and needles very tingly which would suggest poor blood circulation.
I think anxiety through all this has exacerbated things as well.

Thats good to hear you have gotten better in some areas. The vertigo/brain fog has really taken a toll on me. How long did it take for your cognitive issues to get better. I never had lung issues so that is the only positive i have going for me right now.

Something also to note jdp. The week after i felt normal again i was eating a crap tom of fresh salads. Ive since quit and just eating a protein and cooked veggies with rice. Need to start taking protein shakes to keep the weight on. Again I really appreciate the input

Yeah, when I was very bad, I would wake every 15 minutes with pounding heart but worse couldn’t breath

Most important thing is beware of large fatty meals.  I also ate salads for dinner.  Think the low fat diet is why it helps.

Think early oct cognitive issues started improving.  I can only guess it’s micro blood clots (stroke).  mRI won’t see it if it’s micro blood clots.  A good percent of dementia is micro blood clots.  Can only tell on autopsy.  No testng will find it.

I can only guess the vertigo and brain fog is micro blood clots. If you google stroke and corona it now talks about this.

I’m psychologically messed up from it. I think the micro stroke is cause.

Hope you feel better!

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:27 am

Yea I can see that as I def have some circulation issues going on.

For two days I loaded up on vitmain C in a water bottle sipping on it. I believe it has helped as the day I started I had one of my better days. Im also starting to think a bigger part of this is depression/anxiety I got during covid. Every now and then you find yourself thinking in a dark place when I never had any of this prior to covid.

My clean/bland diet seems to be helping as stomach issues and bowel have normalized. Will see if this holds up as i have been here before and it gone backwards. Yall have been a big help

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down