Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Large number of New bees influx recently - interesting

3 posters

Go down

Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting Empty Large number of New bees influx recently - interesting

Post  lund Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

It semes odd that all of a sudden a large number of *new* users with strong results / opinions have recently showed up here having registered in the last few days - this is not the regular traffic pattern I have observed on this site for some time. hmmmmm

lund

Back to top Go down

Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting Empty Re: Large number of New bees influx recently - interesting

Post  HanginInthere Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm

i Was referred here by "The Natural" poster, on hairsite on the natural forum there

perhaps a few people saw his post and checked it out too\

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-55636-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer.html

HanginInthere

Back to top Go down

Large number of New bees influx recently  - interesting Empty Re: Large number of New bees influx recently - interesting

Post  Gibson Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 pm

You weren't referred here.

The Natural is clearly referring the fellow seeking advice. You are the one offering advice in that thread. (BTW: that is how referrels work: for instance: patient to doctor, not other way around--and u only play doctor). Since you dominate that site through preponderance, it is revealing that those in need are being referred elsewhere.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  HanginInthere Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:55 am

Gibson take a chill pill
splitting hairs seems to be a hobby of yours

HanginInthere

Back to top Go down

Post  HanginInthere Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

The reason i seem to dominate hairsite natural board is, there are really only about 3 to 4 guys posting there, and even with those only Myself and The Natural post with any frequency

Hairsite is mostly inhabited by HM fans, and topicals and hair transplant and drugs people. Guys who prefer the natural method are looked down on ( even though the majority on the transplant board and HM board cant even control their fallout, they are SURE that it cant be done naturally) so they attack anyone who thinks it can be done

thats the reason for all the disputes ( plus my charming personality) bounce

HanginInthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down