Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What’s the final verdict on DT?

+4
sizzlinghairs
Ho Chi Minh
long hair
Jimbosteve88
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 Empty Re: What’s the final verdict on DT?

Post  Ho Chi Minh Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:06 am

Jimbosteve88 wrote:Thank you all for posting, lots of experience has been shared. cdto2012 you’re an absolute legend for sharing your info with everyone. I really hope you achieve a massive amount of regrowth after your hard work and commitment. As Stronghands posted could we get a summary of your current protocol etc. I know the whole Henry Choy bizzle is  a bit shady, but why didn’t we accept that trapped sebum was the cause baldness as he made out? Would we be doing DT without him. Do you guys think there’s definitely calcification going on?

any guy go on skype with cdto and see if he tell truth? picture might lie??? he can no hide hairs on camra. i go on skype camra with cd if he allow???

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

verdict - What’s the final verdict on DT? - Page 2 Empty Re: What’s the final verdict on DT?

Post  cdto2012 Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi guys,   thanks for the kind words and interest.  First a few answers to questions. And so I don't forget,  sure PM me to skype live to verify.

1. To evaluate the level of calcification I had vs have now;  I use a hard object and press my scalp.  I assume that a very painful response in some areas is due to calcium granules against my capillaries and nerves.  Now there is almost no pain in areas that were previously very painful.   Due to this I have added the wire brush part of the treatment to my process.  

I think that the DT-CPR method has 4 essential aspects to it.  

1.  Press out residues like sebum, toxins, or whatever clogs pores.  
2. control Demodex mites with teatree oil.
3. Increase circulation with the pressing and cinnamon oil.  No bruising, but bulging veins and redness.
4. Inflict enough minor injury to make the body respond with a healing response. This makes the skin regenerate with the stem cells, platelet rich plasma, and other regrowth factors.  

This is why the original thread is so long.  I cover and document each of these aspects, along with evaluating other methods like needling etc.   So nobody new is lost, here is the thread. 
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p625-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method
photos  
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs

Regarding number 4,  this pain for gain part of the process seems very well scientifically documented for skin regeneration, including laser (mild burns) skin regeneration and removing scarring.  This is why I have added the wire brush part. I was not feeling enough pain from the pressing anymore.  Perhaps just the strong pressing is enough to cause the healing response, but I think the wire brushing is useful - like a dermaroller effect.   So to be clear, just pressing is fine for beginners,  the wire brush is always fine to use,  but recommended especially after your calcification is reduced.

Also as I mentioned about the 3 year average time period. This comes from a very experienced person that hes helped many people naturally restore hair.  Sorry I do not disclose the details of this source for a reason, but I am not just making up this time period. There is a big difference between patching the core problem with fast acting temporary results drugs. Or quickly restoring hair density with a tonic or process that corrects a problem or irritation. Such as with Sage1 green tea coconut,  he saw dramatic results in a few weeks.  This is not reversing hard core MPB, this is correcting a problem like removing a chemical shampoo and your hair density returns.  With this said, I think that Sage's process is very good and have added parts of it to my treatment. 

To restore the tissue and follicle to choose to regrow is an unnatural process. I have compared it to trying to make your eyebrows grow out to a foot in length.  You are working against years of degradation and biochemistry to reprogram your follicles.  Not that the potential is lost,  but the change is major, and can take years to slowly regrow.

I will paste in some of the method summaries. I do answer a lot of PM  about details.  It is best if they are done publicly, as other have similar questions.  

METHOD NOTES  --------------
a recent photo of the focus area that was slick bald below the grafts.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/35/15/42/20171012.jpg

Using a metal bristle sharp dog brush, and a topical with green tea, pinch of seaweed, ascorbic acid and wasabi concentrated in water.  I brush for about 5 minutes in the morning,  2 in the afternoon, apply concentrate as often as possible, after I clean skin with vodka on a towel.   Use the tonic with pressing also.

- cinnamon oil ( a few drops on a dry scalp))  tea tree

- Use a rounded edge of a vitamin bottle (beginners)  or open edge of a PVC elbow to make 1/2 inch circles while pressing . Not rubbing the skin, but grinding the skin against the scalp.  The pressure amount is about the weight of your head, 15 pounds. Two to three times a day,  15- 30 minute sessions. 

- The decalcification benefits are one aspect, along with the circulation and bulging of veins..  The third aspect is the mild injury,  this comes in a form of a soreness that lasts  maybe 6-12 hours and is only felt if scalp is massaged.  If you were to try to massage again, you would feel the mild soreness like it is not time to massage again yet.  In the beginning I recommend the 3 times a day, because the sharp pain can keep you from reaching this level with one 20 minute massage. I use the rounded edge of the PVC elbow flat on my scalp, it really presses deep and is unflexable, but feels great.

There should never be bruising of the skin,  just after around 20 minutes you will get used to reaching the mild soreness, This is very different from the piercing painful spots.  The mild injury is what causes electron charge elevation (also PH change), platlet rich plasma, and regeneration  stem cells to populate the area.  I mention this to include the checklist in your duration and evaluation of your methods. Also try to do the entire scalp, to stimulate the lower vessels to bulge. 

With all the lovely  details about mandatory pain,  I hope it is endurable for those trying, and the pain does eventually go away, and even the mild soreness becomes an anticipated relaxing massage, like a deep tissue back massage.

The main thread has so many useful processes about vitamin C,  fasting, enzyme cleanses, electronic treatments, needling,and diagrams of the muscles etc.  We reviewed Choy and other scientists, argued with Xenon, and a pretty full menu.  I try to make the pages content rich, and if you review the thread it should not disappoint.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:51 am

^ Hey cd, good to have you back

I wanted to report a new occurrence with my regimen.  Lately I've actually been doing regular DT without a bottle (sorry I just like changing it up Very Happy, I will try to work in the bottle daily again), and noticed something that's never happened before; I'm getting a lot of dead skin near my temples, but it's like a bit more towards my forehead, but it's at the sides of my head, that probably makes no sense lol. Basically it's where hair should be.  

Now here's the weird part; I get them as exact (mostly) mirrors of each other, one on my left temple, one on my right.  It's kind of red, and there's a lot of skin flaking off there.  I see this as a positive sign.  Especially since the two sides are basically mirror images of each other, that's really interesting.

Thanks Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Ho Chi Minh Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:08 am

johndoe u do this dt since 2015?? u get result or no from thing eye read in ur post. Srry for bad english. wonder why no work for u??

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:35 am

^

Hi

My scalp is much healthier, but I'm dealing with a lot of stress so it's hard.

Like cd said it's a very long process.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:49 am

Did you get any regrowth John?

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:03 am

Not yet.  I've been pretty inconsistent too though, and jumped from one treatment to another many times.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Ho Chi Minh Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:55 am

3 year long time u guy. no even peach fuzz in 3 year man. cdto use rogaine with dt? other dude here say he gets result from dt but say he use propesha dht pill too - son of odin. so who know if the dt work by self u guy?

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:32 am

I don't use Rogaine , only the green tea basic formula I detailed.  If somebody does hand massage it is not the same as pressing with a hard object. Very few people have followed a consistent pressing schedule.  Like John Doe says,  he has been doing many things, and not followed DT or DT-CPR with a consistent schedule.  

My hair is finally getting to the phase where people can see that the hairs are headed towards being thick real looking hairs.  Before this time I was just documenting that this process will regrow hair at all.   Within the next few months if/ as my hair continues to thicken , then I suspect a few people will get committed.  Before this time people were not sure enough to commit to the pain and process to see if the treatment will work for them.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:35 am

You’re progress sounds brilliant cd 👍 well deserved after your efforts, can’t wait to see your future results. Question for everyone, if you push the top of your scalp togeather do you fell a almost relieved sensation?

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  stronghands Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:26 am

Hi cd,

Thanks for the information. I'm carefully reading the thread.

One question though:
You mentioned 3 years as a timeframe to restore hair.
I also often heard that hair regrow first in the locations where there is still hair.
So, for a NW2 + diffuse thinning (not yet visible) for example, does the regrow process go faster, considering that the top of the hair is full of hair? Can you estimate how long it would take to fully regrow the hairline?

Thanks for your time.

stronghands

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:45 am

Hi, yes I see the restore process work in reverse. The hairs that were most recently shortening, grow back first. It seems that diameter of the hair has to be restored before the hair grows long. I saw my hairs near my borderline responding within a few months. It is just hard to photograph borderlines because people can't well judge what hairs are old vs new, or density.

So for time forecasts, the speed of the shed is the key it seems. A fast shed seems to outpace the slow pace of restoration. I do not know if my hair would shed if it was there. I have had basically no shed on the new hairs. If it is hormones or whatever causes the shed, this is the hard part to calculate for.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2