Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums

2 posters

Go down

Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums Empty Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums

Post  splohocky Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 am

Found two incredible serums that have worked wonders on my face. Just started using them as scalp topicals. I’ll post with updates! I also use rejuveplex but I can never get my orders delivered in time to be consistent with the regimen. I love it when I have it.

Vitamin C serums are insanely expensive if you get the kinds that actually penetrate the skin and work. This serum meets all the criterion and has been amazing on my face (and is way more affordable than any other comparable vitamin c serum). As a scalp topical in the am it’s fantastic. Makes the hair thick and stylable without any additional products. Only a few weeks in so no word on regrowth in my thinning areas as of yet.

http://ncnskincare.com/vitaminserum-c-28/vitaminserum-with-vit-e-ferulic-acid-glutathione-p-207

Then the copper peptide serum has also been incredibly effective on my face so I just added that to my nightly scalp regimen. Her new formula now has gotu kola which is also a hair growth topical apparently.

http://ncnskincare.com/copper-peptide-tripeptide-c-1/ghk-cu-copper-peptide-with-egf-formula-i-2-5-oz-p-184?cPath=3&sort=20a&

I will post updates when I have them. If they work as well on the scalp as they do on the face then these might be some fantastic, natural minox replacements! (Also, I’m not sponsored by them in any way. Just sharing some good stuff I’ve found).

splohocky

Back to top Go down

Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums Empty Re: Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums

Post  NYJets Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 am

have you ever considered high dose vitamin c internally? you may surprised at the outcome of your skin for a lot less $$.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down