Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
AHk-cu source EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
AHk-cu source EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
AHk-cu source EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
AHk-cu source EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
AHk-cu source EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
AHk-cu source EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
AHk-cu source EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
AHk-cu source EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
AHk-cu source EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

AHk-cu source

+5
LawOfThelema
crochetg
Ace
j87x
bocor
9 posters

Go down

AHk-cu source Empty AHk-cu source

Post  bocor Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 am

For all interested in the ghk-cu copper peptide group buy.Please see this site http://www.salderma.com/#!active-ingredients
I will not be personally handling a group buy as it seems to be available by the gram here for comparable prices.

bocor

Back to top Go down

AHk-cu source Empty Re: AHk-cu source

Post  j87x Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 am

AHK and GHK are the same price. Was hoping to find GHK cheaper somewhere. Good find.

j87x

Back to top Go down

AHk-cu source Empty Copper Topper.

Post  Ace Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm

It looks like a good source. Two questions: What is better form of copper for hair follicle repair GHk or AHK? What do you do for the "raw" copper to make it bioavailable as a topical? Can you simply put it into a base cream or oil or do you need to ethanolize it or something first? Please explain in concise detail if you have the knowlege-thanks.

Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  crochetg Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 am

Ace wrote:It looks like a good source. Two questions: What is better form of copper for hair follicle repair GHk or AHK? What do you do for the "raw" copper to make it bioavailable as a topical? Can you simply put it into a base cream or oil or do you need to ethanolize it or something first? Please explain in concise detail if you have the knowlege-thanks.

AHK is the better of the two. It has an added methyl group aiding in the penetration and it was the version shown most beneficial in hair regrowth. Check this out

"AHK-Cu Stimulated the elongation of human hair follicles
AHK-Cu induced the proliferation of cultured dermal papilla cellsĀ (DPCs)
AHK-Cu decreased the number of apoptotic DPCs
AHK-Cu increased Bcl-2 expression and decreased Bax expression in DPCs
"

The effect of tripeptide-copper complex on human hair growth in vitro.

One fellow on another forum had crazy regrowth below his hairline from AHK. However, that is not common to see much of any results on AHK alone based on how they work. I mainly visualize AHK working by their antifibrotic effect. In other words they reverse the fibrosis (or scarring) which is heavily involved with miniaturization. They reverse this and allow for better regrowth in the event that you have an antiandrogen or 5a reductase inhibitor functioning to work on the androgenetic portion of hair loss.
crochetg
crochetg

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 am

What do you think about using both AHK and GHK on the scalp, any possible benefit to this? GHK is said to be better for skin, but I'm not sure why exactly this is. My thinking is that a GHK would improve scalp health in another way than AHK when combined or alternated.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:21 am

removing the fibrotic damage seems to be the main area of interest for us

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  crochetg Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Well. From my best understanding now is the compounds are nearly identical. however, GHK didn't seem to show any positive hair regrowth where AHK did. As you were saying, you could potentially see benefit from increased skin health from GHK. However Im sure the AHK also has great skin health benefits as well. So it may be over doing it. I'm not sure. Has anyone tried this? I would simply want to go all AHK as it has shown hair growth results and you aren't overdoing your copper intake by adding GHK as well. From a study (which i will post as soon as i find it) the amount that showed beneficial regrowth was 2.5% AHK. 5% saw much better. However, some guys on the old private forum used 10 or 15% creams and saw crazy regrowth. I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable at this dose but they did it in a cream which may have a slow release effect. I had been using AHK in a liquid vehicle at around 6-7% and it would stop my scalp itch instantly.

This was about two weeks ago. During finals i just couldn't keep up with my RUM treatments or really any others for that matter. So as soon as finals were over while I was waiting on more RUM I decided to use the AHK. It did stop the scalp itch. unlike antiandrogens I didn't notice a shed reduction (granted i used it for 1-2 weeks max) but I know with continued use AHK + an antiandrogen could be the best combo. You are stopping the aga aspect plus reversing the damage to the follicle.
In my mind, this gives the best scenario in which regrowth could be seen.

Im on vacation now and could not bring my RUM powder or AHK on the plane so I am without treatment right now and it is killing me. Im also glad i didnt try because they seized my protein powder. I could only imagine what they would do seeing a sketchy bag of powder.lol
The shed starts again....

Also (I heard this from someone else and wanted to try it) that adding AHK to your neck when you get razor burn was very calming. Sure enough, it would instantly alleviate the irritation.
AHK by far has the most instantaneous effects on skin health I have seen in any treatment or product before.
crochetg
crochetg

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Hey guys,

If you can be a little patient, we'll have this available for sale in a couple of weeks. AHK-Cu AND GHK-Cu.

It will be sold per gram...roughly $27/gram for AHK-Cu and maybe $23/gram for GHK-Cu.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  crochetg Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Who is we? this forum? by which your admin will personally be liable for selling the treatments? Judging by the stopmpb thing, that's not a good idea with the IND status and especially if they live in the US and don't like huge fines or bad no no FDA punishments (even getting a warning letter means no more sales of any kind of anything). Be careful!
crochetg
crochetg

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 am

"We" the people. Smile

Copper Tri-peptides have an INCL trade name, and are sold all over the U.S. actually. As long as it's properly labeled with said trade name, it's not an issue with the authorities. They just want you to not BS people...have your documentation in order, and properly label things.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am

nidhogge wrote:"We" the people. Smile

*Standing ovation*

CF

Back to top Go down

AHk-cu source Empty Copper-Peptide-Solution or Cream

Post  MiamiSteve Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Does anyone know if this company is reputable and their products are legit?
http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563156995

Also, any opinions on which would work better? Cream or solution? See choices below.
Thx

http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563157000/AHK-Copper-Peptide-Solution/1717046
http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563157000/AHK-Copper-Peptide-Cream/1723483

MiamiSteve

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 pm

they are generally believed to be legitimate.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:00 am

wat about this one, its dark blue so is probably quite strong.

http://www.salderma.com/#!hair
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down