Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted)

5 posters

Go down

A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) Empty A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted)

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 am

I talked about this protocol in another thread, while I've never had to use it I don't see how this wouldn't work for most of you on here. It essentially combines pretty much every Natural/Manual method that has been discussed on Hair loss forums. We've had posters who did DT, Posters who have done juicing, Posters who have done Boar bristle brushing and other manual methods. We've never seen anyone combine all of these methods though and that is what this site tells you to do.

From the Website: "This step-by-step process to prevent hair loss will systematically remove all factors that are causing your hair loss. You can prevent hair loss by eliminating the root causes of your hair loss with our system. Additionally, you will learn exactly how to encourage your hair to grow and prevent hair loss."

These are the steps listed:
1. Scalp Exfoliation
2. Hair Growth Nutrients
3. Scalp Skin Rest
4. Reactivate Hair Follicles
5. Strengthen Blood Circulation
6. Reduce Blood DHT Levels
7. Cleanse and Detox
8. Diet for Hair Loss
9. Reduce Stress
10. Low Level Laser Therapy (If you did all the prior steps, I doubt you would need LLT. You could replace the LLT with Green Tea/Coconut Shampoo and boost your results further)

How to approach every step is listed on http://www.howtopreventhairloss.ca/

All of this info is listed for free. I think even the most aggressive forms of MPB can benefit from this kind of protocol.

I want you guys to check the site out and give some feedback.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) Empty Re: A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted)

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:05 am

I wouldn't trust this site. Its seems to be aggregating any hairloss substance ever talked about and then claiming all of these things will prevent further hairloss. They recommend Saw Palmetto, which I've used in the past and got finasteride-like side effects. There might be some merit to the info on this site, but i would be selective with their recommendations.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) Empty Re: A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted)

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:56 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:I wouldn't trust this site. Its seems to be aggregating any hairloss substance ever talked about and then claiming all of these things will prevent further hairloss. They recommend Saw Palmetto, which I've used in the past and got finasteride-like side effects. There might be some merit to the info on this site, but i would be selective with their recommendations.

You don't trust this site because it combines methods? That seems like a pretty weak reason to not trust the site. Any one of those steps listed can help you, but it's up to you to take action. All of the information needed to treat hair loss naturally is on the internet for free (Especially on this very forum). Everyone will have to experiment to see what works for them.

Sorry about the Saw Palmetto. CS and others have said going after DHT is an outdated way of treating hair loss. But if you want to go that route why not look up MPB Research? The dude who runs the site really knows his stuff especially when it comes to going after DHT. It has been said using Green Tea along with Soy Isoflavones significantly drops serum DHT production, maybe you can look into that as a simple way to keep your DHT levels in check?

Most people who have success treating hair loss naturally will have to use a sort of kitchen sink approach (That's essentially what worked for me), hence why I personally like this site. Well, this post is getting too long. Anyway, good luck. Do your research and be ready to experiment.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am

I reckon the protocol you had going is probably a better recommendation than this stuff. I think the site is slapping together a whole heap of recommendations that have been around for a long time with no real underlying methodology to it. It's a kitchen sink approach that most people are going to have a hard time sticking to. To me it looks like the idea is to convince people to buy the ebook and apply the hair tonic, which is $70 every 3 months (+shipping), with all the other stuff added in to make it seem credible. Would also overwhelm people new to this thing so they couldn't blame the hair tonic when it all fell down.

If I was introducing a new person to this site that's struggling with hair loss I'd tell them to look up these users and go through their posts to see what worked for them:

prague
kaenoseg
sage 1
And your success from when you started DT to when you dived into the green tea coconut shampoo. I reckon that parting advice thread is gold.

Any of these protocols would be a better 12 months spent than trying to base a protocol on advice from that site.

If you're going to buy a book on hair loss, check out the rob perfect hair health one or just read his free articles.

On another note, I've started taking that upper circulation tonic you recommended and it's bloody delicious. I actually look forward to it in the mornings. For anyone who hasn't heard of it, this is one of the testimonials on the site (keeping in mind that most people take it for heart problems and other circulatory issues):

A combination of Natural/Manual methods (Feedback wanted) Img_4213

"Power of the herbs! My husband has been taking the Upper Circulation twice a day for three months along with the WORST diet you can imagine. lol! He’s very happy, and is now trying to clean up his eating to see what that combination will do. (In the before pic, his hair is actually longer.)"

~ Heather G. / July 18th, 2014

https://grapegate.com/testimonials/

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Joey Ramone wrote:

On another note, I've started taking that upper circulation tonic you recommended and it's bloody delicious. I actually look forward to it in the mornings. For anyone who hasn't heard of it, this is one of the testimonials on the site (keeping in mind that most people take it for heart problems and other circulatory issues):
[/i]

~ Heather G. / July 18th, 2014

https://grapegate.com/testimonials/

I'm very happy to hear you're using the Upper Circulation tonic, it truly boosts circulation to the head and scalp (Upper body in general also). I love using that stuff, I try to make sure I have a few bottles on hand because shipping usually takes awhile. For me it works best on an empty stomach. I do wonder if using the Niacin flush wouldn't be a cheaper alternative though.

Once again I'm not saying one has to do each and every step the site has listed, it would be more realistic to take parts of what they say and mix it in to your current protocol. For example let's say you did the boar bristle brushing, you brush your hair 100 strokes (5x a day). This alone boosts circulation to your scalp and hair significantly, and also it opens your pores up so the Green tea/Coconut shampoo will absorb better. Boar Bristle brushing + Upper Circulation tonic + Green Tea/Coconut shampoo is a simple enough routine that provides circulation and stimulation to the scalp and hair follicles. I think everyone can pick a step or two and add it to their routine.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:25 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:I'm very happy to hear you're using the Upper Circulation tonic...
So what is the upper circulation tonic? The link at grapegate is dead - https://grapegate.com/circulation-upper
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:46 am

Google upper circulation tonic and Dr Morse

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:12 am

This thread has over 1100 views and yet only a few replies. Surely more of you guys must have an opinion on this? I think the way all of this information is presented may overwhelm people. Please don't feel you have to do every step recommended, but rather take a step or two and add it to your regimen.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  hairucoz Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:18 am

Hi,

I've bought the upper circulation product but i have one question , how i need to apply the product ? Topical or oral ?

Thanks

hairucoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down