Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium

3 posters

Go down

why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium Empty why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 am

On the danny roddy regimen :

he says take eggshell calcium supplements or make your own.

What if you just ate cheese ? would I get enough of the good calcium ? Or should I supplement ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium Empty Re: why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium

Post  johnsmith Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 am

I would be cautious in supplementing with calcium unless you do a test to find out if your deficient. Like a hair analysis test. I heard most people (people of average health/unhealthy) have too much and don't need it. Danny Roddy is very healthy and it probably works for him. Everyone is different. Consider the calcium/magnesium ratio. If I remember correctly, most people need more magnesium to get the ratio right. Yea, I head cheese and milk is a good source of calcium, you should be good with just that.

johnsmith

Back to top Go down

why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium Empty Re: why eggshell calcium but not regular calcium

Post  sanderson Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 am

he says so because many people are sensitive to calcium type foods. myself included. i read a study that showed eggshell calcium actually rebuilt bones with calcium that had lost it in the past. it's insane. i don't know much beyond that though. like how safe it is to supplement everyday. i think roddy said its very important because its relationship with prolactin
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:31 am

okay

will the swanson brand work ? they are the only ones who sell it

why is there a fear that calcium supplements will turn you into a calcified stone yoda ?

because you need the k2 too ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 am

just save the eggshells and make it yourself. buy a coffee grinder for 10 bucks at walmart and boil the eggshells then use coffee grinder to make it.

i dont know about that, why would it turn you into a calcified stone? can you elaborate on that, i'm not familiar with that.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:48 pm

sanderson wrote:just save the eggshells and make it yourself. buy a coffee grinder for 10 bucks at walmart and boil the eggshells then use coffee grinder to make it.

i dont know about that, why would it turn you into a calcified stone? can you elaborate on that, i'm not familiar with that.

I think this guy started that theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9VEz2Px8QM

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:03 am

Actually it makes sense a calcium deficiency can also cause calcification.

If you believe that hair loss is only caused by k2/calcium/vitamin D problems theory

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down