Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp

+2
cdto2012
iuyyighghghgkh
6 posters

Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1xvDq5bAA

"The cyst has the consistency of bone "

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  NrDZgRkSS

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty Re: Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp

Post  cdto2012 Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Wow,  I do not think I will be the same after watching that video. Embarassed
Anyhow great find,  the notes at the end about ossification are referencing the calcification content in the tissues.

"Ossification (or osteogenesis) in bone remodeling is the process of laying down new bone material by cells called osteoblasts. It is synonymous with bone tissue formation."

The theory is that the skull bone continues to grow into the 20's. The scalp being so close to the bone, and supplying the calcium to grow,  the tissue may get these calcium hardening deposits, and may effect circulation and hair.  I guess men are supposed to have different shaped heads than women,  but it is a fairly young lady in the video. Notice that the surgeon commented (during removal) as if calcification was a known and common condition ; even though this was an extraordinary concentration area.

I posted diagrams of the skull growth areas corresponding to the pattern baldness areas here on my DT-CPR thread.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p550-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

I am glad I have encouraged guys to go slow and steady with the pressing to remove calcification.  It took about 6 months until I felt no pain or sign of granules. My scalp started off with plenty of sharp pain when pressed. Well if I saved myself from having complications like swelling, slime buildup, and reduced blood flow, that is a reward in it's self.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty Re: Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:20 am

I've seen several of the videos with calcium under the scalp.

You would need more than scalp massage to break it down.

Maybe a magnesium oil.

Maybe apple cider vinegar.

A k2 supplement.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:47 am

Actually minoxidil blocks calcium , so this may be why it works.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:49 am

Interesting so cut down on diary, add more vitamin K, D, massage scalps, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:16 am

What foods/minerals/vitamins? with offset high calcium absorption/ high calcium diet? Cause damn I love my dairy lol

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:32 am

I think that the calcium intake is not the problem. It might be fats that are similar hardening of the arteries with plaque , but I think it has more to do with the condition of the scalp skin.
1. It is the highest part of the body and has gravity lowering blood pressure, and there are few active muscles drawing fresh blood circulation.
2. Hair follicle blood supply vessels are said to be only one blood cell wide, easily blocked or restricted.
3. Nearness to skull bones that grow in wide surfaces into ages of 20+ years, so blood has bone supplies passing through in concentration.
4. Scalp is seldom moved, making the environment stale and tightness restricts further. Blood flow restrictions lead to reduced toxin removal.
5. Have to consider that women can eat terribly and have great hair. Somehow being a guy with a guy shaped head and some kind of propensity for calcified arteries may be the difference.

It is obvious to me that pressing massage and ascorbic acid Vitamin C is enough to gradually remove enough calcification to have no more pain when pressing and get slow regrow. Ascorbic acid , is used for chelation removing minerals and metals from the veins and body. It can be topical or ingested. If you start early enough, you are dealing with softer sediment, not bone like deposits, and they can be removed naturally.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty Vit K2, Sunshine D3

Post  tooyoungforthis Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:59 am

It's not a problem of calcium in the diet.. it's an issue with calcium utilization.

If you have hairloss you will likely have parathyroid weaknesses or have stagnated lymph around it.
Besides an overly acidic cooked food diet will create acidic activity in your system, dairy as well. guess what mineral is pulled from the body to fight acids? yep. calcium.. it gets puled from your teeth,bones, connective tissue.. causing varicose veins, wrinkling, tooth decay, bone density diminishes etcc. gotta go alkaline diet.

I suspect it is a stagnated lymph flow in the head area( not draining properly past neck). Thus creating an acidic overload of cellular waste which isn't leaving through the kdineys, hence it leaves through the skin.( atrophying our hair in the process) over time.. not addressing the lymph isse will only cause your  body to keep pulling calcium to neutralize acidic lymph and it will continue to be deposited in soft tissue. this is why we have most osteoporosis cases in the west, even though we consume the most calcium..

Check your fingernails( do you have horizontal grooves/ridges? if so you have a systemic issue of calcium utilization. so it would be your parathyroid/thyroid which is stagnant with lymph and causing it to malfunction.

but as cdt mentions. removing the build up can be done with k2 and it's partner d3 which work synergistically and less dairy meat etc. if you need calcium. go dark leafy greens.

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 am

Interesting

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 am

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  PMC3604610_kjim-28-197-g003

Figure 3: (A, B) Effects of magnesium (Mg)-deficient diet and Mg and/or angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) treatment on renal pathology (A, H&E, × 100; B, Masson's trichrome stain, × 100).
Normal diet: inflammation (negative), fibrosis (negative), and tubular atrophy (negative). Normal diet + Mg: inflammation (negative), fibrosis (negative), and tubular atrophy (negative).
Mg-free diet: inflammation (moderate), fibrosis (mild), and tubular atrophy (negative).
Hypomagnesemic rats treated with Mg: inflammation (mild), fibrosis (negative), and tubular atrophy (negative). Hypomagnesemic rats treated with ARB: inflammation (moderate), fibrosis (mild), and tubular atrophy (negative). Hypomagnesemic rats treated with Mg/ARB: inflammation (moderate), fibrosis (moderate), and tubular atrophy (mild).

https://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=PMC3604610_kjim-28-197-g003&req=4

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty Citric Acid

Post  HealMyGut Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:56 am

For the past few weeks I have been massaging Citric Acid into my scalp.

I figure that if it can de-scale my kettle in a matter of minutes, then there is a chance it may get into the follicles and work it's magic too. I have tried various techniques, but it seems that wetting hair, then massaging in a small amount - leaving for about five minutes and rinsing off seems to be the best. It stings like crazy, I hope that is a sign it's working. I can't say i've noticed much effect as of yet though.

As anyone else tried this?

HealMyGut

http://www.healmygut.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 am

HealMyGut wrote:For the past few weeks I have been massaging Citric Acid into my scalp.

I figure that if it can de-scale my kettle in a matter of minutes, then there is a chance it may get into the follicles and work it's magic too. I have tried various techniques, but it seems that wetting hair, then massaging in a small amount - leaving for about five minutes and rinsing off seems to be the best. It stings like crazy, I hope that is a sign it's working. I can't say i've noticed much effect as of yet though.

As anyone else tried this?

Magnesium will stop calcium getting there to begin with .

Just removing the calcium won't work.

Dr sircus uses sodium thisulfate

not sure if this study proves anything

http://www.nature.com/icb/journal/v43/n6/abs/icb196563a.html

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 am

There are benefits to citric acid, but watch for problems of overuse.  It is basically an acid peel and removes dead and outer layer skin.  If overused it could make the skin raw, dried, or unhealthy with exposure. Probably no worse than daily shaving so worth a try, but like vinegar,  it is an acid.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:59 am

Magnesium will stop calcium getting there to begin with .

Just removing the calcium won't work.

Dr sircus uses sodium thisulfate

not sure if this study proves anything

What does work?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:36 am

Hairbeback wrote:

What does work?

I don't know. I wish I did.

We can only guess that magnesium, vitamin k2 and maybe sodium thisulfate work.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:20 am

so I would only use magnesium oil

a k2 supplement

and maybe taurine, but I no longer like isolated amino acids.

as a side note,
malic acid, acetic acid, Taurine, and Glycine, all have a similar chemical structure and effect on the body.

Tendons calcify, and the galea is certainly a tendon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcific_tendinitis . Baldness also correlates to heart disease

So why do finasteride, avodart, and spironolactone reverse hair loss ?

I have no idea

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty citric acid guy was close ACETIC ACID 20%

Post  proscar3 Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:32 am

DON'T USE EVERY DAY. IT breaks up scalp debris so well, your forehead will get sore from the debris (like in dt therapy only worse)

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 am

That woman basically had a chicken bone pulled out her scalp.

No massage in the world would break that down.

and pure acetic acid is dangerous - far too dangerous to use on the skin. Apple cider vinegar would work better anyway

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Graphic video proof of a calcified cyst under the scalp  Empty iuyyighghghgkh pleasestop scaremongering about acetic acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  proscar3 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 pm

i never said PURE ACETIC ACID. i use 20% but anything over ten is good why have you just implied that someone has said using pure acetic acid on your scalp is fine. by saying PURE acetic acid you imply that's what Ive recommended in my thread. please stop this. its annoying and wrong friend!!!!

proscar3

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 am

This is absolute proof apple vinegar will dissolve calcium under the skin

https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/heel-spurs-treatment-home-remedies/apple-cider-vinegar-wrap/

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down