Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
About MMS.. EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
About MMS.. EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
About MMS.. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
About MMS.. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
About MMS.. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
About MMS.. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
About MMS.. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
About MMS.. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
About MMS.. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

About MMS..

+12
angstman
Whip
Prague
tao81
Hoppipolla
Project: JS
hopeful
nidhogge
kijumn
hapyman
CausticSymmetry
Icanbeatthis
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About MMS.. Empty About MMS..

Post  Icanbeatthis Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm

My uncle recently told me that he and his girlfriend started taking Miracle mineral supplement and that they feel worlds better.

Honestly after reading up on this it sounds kind of far fetched and they probably are experiencing placebo effects but I'm curious as to what you guys think about it.

Could this help for hairloss? Seems to be good for killing parasites atleast?

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

About MMS.. Empty Re: About MMS..

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 am

Icanbeatthis - I have a bottle of MMS and it's no joke. It's very powerful stuff. It will kill parasites and it will work much better if the citric acid solution (very cheap is also purchased) to activate it.

I'm not sure how effective or non-effective it is for hair, but using a weaker solution topically happens to be found in a patent by Regenix. In this case it probably kills the scalp bacteria and fungus.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 am

Funny you brought this up. I have some too and just started taking another go at it yesterday. I am hoping this will help with candida and a few other problems. The only problem I have with it is that the taste can become a deterrent at higher doses. But I definitely feel better after taking this stuff.

CS is there any credence that this stuff inactivates heavy metals and allows your body to remove them easily?
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 am

hapyman - Actually I've never heard this before, but was curious and would like to know myself. I found this just doing a quick search, thought the comments were interesting.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1248748

"used Waiora's NCD for heavy metal detox for 8 months (mercury, lead, cadmium). The last month I only did MMS and it worked just as well (I had been tested at 8 months too and at the end). I am still taking 6 drops/day of Zeolite for maintenance and also MMS, but not consistent with the MMS.

My practitioner said I was low in minerals so recommended Concentrace, I took that for a while then switched to 10-20g per day (1-2 scoops) of URI's "The Feast" to up my good minerals and that tested to work also.

One of the interviews with Jim Humble mentions someone who was successful with mercury detox in just a week or two on MMS. I personally think MMS is 'stronger' and quicker than Zeolites."
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 am

Really, this stuff is actualy good? Sounds like the biggest scam ever judging from their website. They claim it cures Aids/HIV for god's sake.

So you would say it's atleast safe to try?

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 am

Icanbeatthis - I haven't read about curing AIDS with it, but I can mention a few things that will prevent HIV from turning into AIDS.

MMS is no scam, the discover of it has kept all information free and shows you how to make your own for cheap. It's the best cure for Malaria I've heard of to date.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Alright, thanks IH!

I guess it won't hurt to try it!

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:52 pm

There are some testimonials that MMS reduces HIV. Here is one quote

"Just a quick note. I have been helping someone with HIV using MMS. Today he reports that his viral load is only 125. Last lab was 700. He doctor says his blood work looks almost normal. They are astounded! Asked him what he has been doing and he has not told them as of yet."

http://www.healthsalon.org/337/mms-sodium-chlorite-new-treatment-for-cancer-hiv-and-malaria/

With that said, I personally watch the godzilla forums and I know without a doubt that it works on HIV. I don't mean to hijack the thread but I thought it was important to show how alternative treatments work for HIV, etc.. Anyway, the godzilla is just a blood electrifier that you can make for $10 or less with a battery and some wire... it's similiar to the Beck blood electrifier and some are mentioning really good results using it for HIV. I personally bought another brand to electrify my blood but the godzilla is cheap and easy to make.

I tried locating some testimonials for HIV but since I'm short on time I guess this hepatitis one will have to do. While not typical, IMO, it shows how great results can be had ...

"This fellow reduced his blood viral load 99 percent in 15 weeks"

"Are you ready for this? In his 5th 3 week test period, using
Godzilla he reports a 300% reduction over period 4!

Count for each 3 week period
1 2,200,000
2 1,600,000
3 1,500,000
4 45,000
5 14,400 (99.3% reduction in 15 weeks)"

"The last tests
showed increased load with decreased usage. (interesting correlation)."

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller2/message/1002

Here is a link for the second forum for anyone that's interested.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 pm

JDP, fantastic post! Thanks for sharing that bud.

Regarding MMS--I have it and have used it topically. Makes your scalp feel *great*. However, if you use it daily, it will start to bleach your hair (after all, it is Chlorine Dioxide once you activate it).

Haven't experimented internally yet, though I will in due time.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 am

If you try it out internally just make sure you go slow. Even though you may think your body can handle it, since going through other cleanses or herbs, this stuff is pretty potent. I skipped a couple days and went from 1 drop - 2 - 5 - and then 7 drops and I started to get a little queasy lots of burping. Heard you will also get diarrhea if you go too fast, fortunately that hasn't happened yet Very Happy

Think I am going to back off to 5 again, since I was still pretty comfortable there and then start adding more drops 1 at a time until I reach 15. From there you are supposed to treat from 1 to 4 weeks depending on your situation.

JDP how do you think a zapper like the "terminator" lines up with the godzilla? I have a "silverado" which is just a terminator with pure silver leads. It runs at a specific frequency instead of being just raw electricity. I wonder if there is any benefits for one vs. the other.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am

I second hapyman. MMS is very potent. I tried 20 drops of it and it was way too much, it caused a massive die-off reaction.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Guess I spoke too soon Very Happy. I had diarrhea all day and felt nauseous.

Jim Humble would give severe cases of malaria 60 drops all at once. The die off would be massive and the person would feel like death. Cold sweats, fever, diarrhea, vomitting etc. But within 24-48 hours the person was well.

He said he found out later two doses of 30 on back to back days was prefered but he always didn't have the time to stick around for 2 days at one place. Also he mentions because all of the toxins in americans bodies it is better to go slow over an extended period.

BTW I made a godzilla zapper today and man was it simple. I know its early but after using it I definitely felt something different.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey hapyman,

I'm no expert so I may be a little wrong but from my knowledge the Terminator is not a blood electrifier. Here is a chart showing that it doesn't work good on your blood ... http://zap.intergate.ca/page3.htm

If you take blood electrificiation aside a weaker zapper like a Terminator is still "very" good. Don't let the marketing hype from other companies fool you in this regard. You see, something very powerful like the Ultimate Zapper just means you don't have to zap as long. From my understanding that's the main difference. However, with something like the Terminator you can put it on your body and wake up 8 hours later and in that regard could be even better and give better results than the Ultimate Zapper.

So yeah, building a Godzilla and using something like the Terminator definitely covers your bases very well and is probably the most cost effective approach as you have both a blood electrifier now and a zapper. I originally thought of doing this exact same thing ... Silverado and build a Godzilla.

There is just one last area and is "THE" main reason why I bought the Ultimate Zapper instead ... electroporation. From my understanding the Ultimate Zapper is the only one outside of a $40,000 machine that is capable of this. Here is a quote on electroporation ... "Electroporation makes cell walls more porous allowing "express delivery" of nutrients and medicine." This essentially means you need less vitamins or chemo, or whatever. to get the job done. So because the Ultimate Zapper is good for electroporation, I can save money on my vitamins ... hopefully, lol. More info on electroporation = http://zap.intergate.ca/electroporation.htm

BTW, I definitely like blood electrification over zapping better. I feel much better using it this way. That one testimonial that I posted about that person reducing his Hepatitis viral load over 99% he had to use it for 1 hour per day. If you can use a "blood electrifier/godzilla" every day I wouldn't doubt if this was helpful for MPB.

Also, don't forget that with the Godzilla you made you have to switch pads/change the polarity every 5 minutes. Otherwise, after about 10 minutes your wrists can hurt really bad, according to some reports. So make sure you use a timer.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 am

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it I think I remember seeing something to that affect a couple years ago when I bought it. The zapper electricity will run along the skin but doesn't do a good job penetrating the organs or blood vessels.

The electroporation is an interesting concept, however I heard that Dr. Beck (who is a major player in blood electrification) says that blood electrification will enhance the effects of pharmaceuticals and herbs and that one should be careful when mixing the two. He doesn't go into much detail about how and why though.

I've used the godzilla as a blood electrification device about 3 times now and I can feel it working or doing something. I am going to run to radio shack sometime this weekend and pick up some cheap parts like a battery holder and some clips to make this whole thing easier to use. The whole rubber band concept is cheap but kind of annoying at the same time.

Lastly one thing that I have noticed with zappers and even the godzilla is that when I use them there is a build up on the positive terminal after extended use. This is interesting as it is probably pulling negatively charged molecules or organisms through.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeful Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 am

Hey JDP, can please post a link for one that would be ideal for someone with Hepatitis
Thanks buddy

hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 am

hopeful check out this over at yahoo groups. You will have to register to read it but there is a lot of testimonials of people getting good results with the godzilla and hepatitis.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/files/ALL%20RESULTS/Hepatitis-%20/

I just made one of these the other day and it is super cheap and really easy. They have pictures of step by step instructions on how to build one.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hopeful Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 am

Thanks Hapyman

For Hepatitis C, do you think this would be effective, or is their a better commercial device out there?

hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 am

I've just started using it the past couple days, but from what I've experienced and read so far is that this is going to be at least as effective as MOST units out there. However, with that being said the device "ultimate zapper" JDP linked may be a bit better but how much more and for a higher price.

With that being said I like the versatility of the godzilla. You can easily make different pad (electrode) sizes and shapes for different conditions. I see the best spots to treat for hepatitis is right over the liver and directly behind it on the back. That way the current runs through the liver. Also they suggest doing blood electrification, which is done over the wrists. It depends on the situation but I would probably try this thing out first. It is dead simple and seems to be pretty effective.

Lastly you may want to look into MMS for help. Maybe the combination of both MMS and using the godzilla would be a very effective.

Here is some info on Hep and MMS:

Hepatitis

From Humbles book:

“One lady with hepatitis C did just what I told her not to do. Instead of taking two drops at first, she wanted to be certain that she killed it. She took 30 drops, added the vinegar, waited three minutes and added it to apple juice. It made her sick for three days. She then put the MMS aside and did not touch it for eight months. She thought because it made her so sick that it didn’t work, but when she finally decided to go to the doctor he could find no hepatitis in her body. Both were amazed. I have given it to many people with one of the hepatitis diseases A, B, or C. I can guarantee that 30 drops will make any hepatitis patient feel very sick, but it will also cure them. However, that is not the way to do it. A hepatitis patient should never start out with more than two drops. In that case, normally they will not feel any nausea, and if they keep slowly increasing the drops until they can take 15 drops twice a day without nausea, they will check negative to hepatitis of all kinds.”

See Chapter 8, page 15 for data on obtaining MMS.
Understanding the Miracle Mineral Supplement Chapter 9 Page 8 The miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century

…………………………………………………………………………………

jenny on June 15, 2008 at 1:08 am

Hepatitis B

Hi BA,
Hepatitis B is easy to cure using MMS combine with ozone. At the same time your friend need to use Vitamin B12, E, Vitamin C, folic acid, Zinc. Within three months your friend will test negative to hepatitis B.

Chronic hepatitis B will need to have IV injection of MMS two times a week for one month to remove the virus completely. Most people use Ozone as well. Ask him to use the vitamins above and ask him to go to GP and have immunoglobulin’s injection (vaccination for Hep B). This is a complete cure.

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Hepatitis C

Thank you for the testimonials you keep passing our way. I wanted to tell you a couple of things. First of all, I got my little brother on the MMS. He had one month before he saw the doctor regarding his Hepatitis C, but he didn’t take the MMS seriously and didn’t really get serious about taking it until I got onto him pretty bad. So, just ONE week before seeing the doctor, he got quickly up to 15 drops twice a day. When he saw the doctor, his doctor told him he was “kicking butt”. His bilirubin was completely normal!!! My brother called and was crying. It was emotional for all of us. He called three of his sisters and mother and cried with all of us. He is really sticking with it now, because at the end of November he is supposed to meet with one other doctor…the one who was to put him on Chemotherapy to kill the hepatitis C virus. I’m in all hopes that he will not have to take it. I’m very confident he won’t. It if were me, I wouldn’t do it anyway, but most people have the modern medicine trance. God broke me away from it long ago. I’ll let you know just as soon as he has his next appointment with the other doctor.

Again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for turning us on to MMS.When I first got the MMS, I went right up to 15….I wanted to cut a urinary tract infection I had gotten when going away for the weekend, I didn’t eat or drink right (little water), and some sweets. When I got back, I went right up to 15, and then the next morning, my urinary tract infection was gone. It was great. But I couldn’t have done it if I hadn’t been on a juicing program prior to this time. Even now, though, the taste is really getting to me.

Whew! It was okay at first, but now it’s getting almost unbearable. Not sure what’s going on there, but I’m sticking with it for now.

God bless you Both,Linda Clark QLD

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Hepatitis & Energy increase

The lady I put onto the MMS because of her Hepatitis C has dropped down the dose to 5 drops per day for now because she was becoming incredibly sick and nauseated all the time with 13 drops or so. (editor’s note: This is a good sign as it shows that the body is trying to get rid of the dead toxins etc in her body. I would only drop back a couple of drops and keep going to maximum dose).She has developed a strong revulsion for the taste and smell for this reason I think. She is sticking with it though and I am encouraging her. She says she is feeling very well. That is all I can say for now regarding her.

For myself, I went up to 15 drops, twice per day for a week after some nausea and the other end as well on the way up the dosage scale.

I am back down to a maintenance dose of 6 drops per day. What I am noticing is that I think my energy levels have dramatically gone up. It is maybe a bit too early to say but I have just put in the most grueling weekend in terms of exam correction I have ever done, 30 hours over the weekend including Friday night, and I was perfectly okay on Monday morning. This is unheard of for me. I would usually be absolutely dead in the water.

God bless and look forward to hearing from you

Peter Woolfe Victoria
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am

A lil bit more Very Happy

Chronic Hepatitis C Test Proves MMS Efficacy 0835
Posted by: Jim Humble in Blood tests, Hepatitis C, Liver

Camilla Age 52 Reporting: For the past 27-years I have had Chronic Hepatitis C. About 4-months ago a friend shared with me some amazing success stories with MMS. I wanted proof for myself and others.

I had a Liver Viral Load blood test done at Clinical Laboratories prior to starting my first dose. I started at 1/2 drop, twice a day. It took me 3-months to get up to the protocol dose of 15-drops, twice a day.

I moved up through the predictable stages – diarrhea, cramping, and nausea. The closer I got to the protocol dose, the less symptoms I was having and the stronger my body began to feel.

When I reached the protocol dose and held for one week, I repeated my Liver Viral Load blood work. I then scheduled an appointment with a liver specialist. We were both elated with the results.

I went from a Liver Viral Load of 43-million down to 19-million! I have proof! I have changed "my story".

I suffered for 27-years with Hep C and am now killing off the virus. I won’t stop until it’s gone.

I feel amazingly well and continue to feel better, and better each and every day. Thank you so much for this remarkable gift.

I am definitely spreading the word and feel like a walking miracle. Many blessings to you!

Editor’s Comment: There have been many reports like this one where Hepatitis was reduced and eliminated by use of MMS. In most cases the recovery took longer than some other diseases, requiring honest effort and discipline. Without intervention, this is a killer disease. It is acquired from another person’s blood or other close body contact. If you know about MMS, then you have a life-saving method of dealing with threats like this one. See also http://jimhumble.biz/biz-handlingviruses.htm Ref# 0835
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Hey hopeful,

The Godzilla is definitely very effective as hapyman mentioned. The only concern with the Godzilla is that you have to move the pad that was on your left wrist to your right wrist and the pad on your right wrist to your left wrist every 5 minutes. Otherwise after 10 minutes your wrists can start hurting.

I personally use the Ultimate Zapper and I'm happy very happy with it. The reason why I bought the Ultimate Zapper over making a Godzilla is for the electroporation part of it. Info on electroporation = http://zap.intergate.ca/electroporation.htm

FWIW, here is an article about zappers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/energy/26212.html

-----------------------------------------------------

MICROCURRENT THERAPY

1. INTRODUCTION

Pain is a serious problem that has only recently received the attention that it deserves, and pain, along with its associated symptoms, has a potent economic impact. The Interagency Committee of New Therapies for Pain and Discomfort estimates that chronic pain affects more than 40 million Americans and costs the US economy $65-$70 billion dollars annually. At least 10% of Americans suffer chronic, handicapping pain. Lost productivity due to pain is estimated at over 700 million workdays per year (26).

Multiple methods of treating and relieving pain exist; some techniques require drug therapy, whereas others rely on centuries of philosophical tradition. For example, both Chinese acupuncture and chiropractic philosophies are based on the belief that interference in the flow of the life force results in disease. Restoration of normal flow will bring about a return to health (24). In order to restore the flow, scientists proposed a non-needle transcutaneous types of electrical instrumentation (electro-acupuncture) derived from the observation that some species of salamander were capable of regenerating limbs by emitting a biological current (4, 21).

Micro electro neuro stimulation (MENS), better known as microcurrent therapy, is the smallest amount of electric current measurable that is compatible with the electro-magnetic field of the body (6). Microcurrent therapy uses extremely small amounts of electrical current (millionths of an amp) to help relieve pain and heal soft tissues of the body, and is an alternate, non-invasive approach for healing acute and chronic medical conditions (9, 13, 14, 26).

This paper will focus on the benefits and proposed mechanism(s) of action of microcurrent therapy with some comparison to traditional electro therapies. Furthermore, the use and subsequent physiological effects of microcurrent therapy on a selected number of medical conditions will be addressed. The importance of this study is stressed by the fact that microcurrent therapy represents state-of-the-art medical technology and is one of the most advanced forms of non-invasive treatment available today (13).

2. BACKGROUND

2.1 History of Microcurrent Therapy

The advent of electro-acupuncture was an adaptation of traditional needles of acupuncture that simply entailed electrification of the needles. Next came the non-needle phase, which utilized the same acupuncture points, but did not pierce the skin. This reduced the hazard of needles, and less skill was required, but both systems still required the study of acupuncture points, meridian therapy, and the exact location of the acupoints (8, 27). In order to determine which of the twelve meridians (channels of energy) of the body are in "dysbalance" (27), the traditional Chinese approach is to examine the twelve pulses located on the wrists. Not only did it take a long time to evaluate these pulses (8, 27), but also, the Chinese philosophy of understanding when to sedate or stimulate was very difficult to learn (27).

Drs. Nakatani and Akabane were among the first few individuals to develop a system whereby they could measure the electrical resistance of the meridians, thus obtaining a relative evaluation of the meridians functionality (18). When a meridian is blocked, it develops excess energy (yang) behind the block and deficient energy (yin) in front of the block. Excess energy can manifest itself in pain, swelling, heat, and redness. Deficient energy manifests in numbness, paralysis, coldness, and blueness. Anything that releases energy will tend to balance the meridians (18, 20). Dr. Thomas Wing is the foundation designer of the machine used in modern microcurrent therapy. Wing, a renowned electronic inventor, created the first MENS machine in the mid 1970's, which emitted ultra low frequencies combined with subsensory stimulation. The current from the MENS machine carries the non-invasive currents through the skin to stimulate healing at the cellular level (3, 6, 13, 24).

2.2 The Use of Sub Extremely Low Frequency Therapy in Present Medicine

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) therapy has helped NBA basketball player, Magic Johnson of the L.A. Lakers (1987-1988); N.Y. Mets catcher, Gary Carter (1987); four-gold medal Olympian Carl Lewis; and other notable sports figures in speeding tissue healing, and improving the recovery from their sports-related injuries (13, 26). ELF (30-300 Hz) is the first band on the left end of a frequency spectrum chart, and commences after direct current (D.C.), which is considered to have no frequency at all.

Direct current was the earliest form of electricity used in medicine and preceded the invention of the electric cell by Volta in the 18th Century (25). In earlier years, electrotherapy instruments did not venture into the frequencies on the lower end (Sub ELF) until the invention of the transistor. It was not practical to generate frequencies of 0.1 Hertz since vacuum tubes had to be matched to the load. Therefore, transferring the output to the patient required expensive and heavy output matching transformers. Consequently, frequencies below 10 Hz were simply not available for the practitioner (25).

2.3 High Volt Electrical Stimulators versus Microcurrent Stimulators

2.3.1 Traditional Therapy and Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and other similar devices use a mild form of electrically-induced pain to block the body's ability to perceive the pain that is being treated (7, 11). When patients receive TENS at low frequencies (eight pulses per second or less), their production of endorphins may increase, thus producing temporary relief. The effect of TENS is believed to stimulate A-b (beta) pain-suppressing nerve fibers to overwhelm chronic pain carrying C fibers. Massage, ice, and heat also relieve pain this way (12). TENS and high-voltage pulsed galvanic stimulators deliver currents in the milliamperage range; this stimulation generally exceeds the nerve firing threshold, resulting in sensation ranging from a gentle tingling to intense muscle throbbing (7, 9, 11). Traditional TENS only works if the current is strong enough to feel, which can result in the administered current being as strong as 80 milliamperes. Increasing the current causes mild electrical burns in about one third of the patients, and the technique provides no significant residual effects in tissue healing (9, 25).

2.3.2 Microcurrent therapy Microcurrent electrical therapy represents a significant improvement in rapid pain control and acceleration of healing (9). When compared to traditional electro therapies (high volt electrical stimulators and TENS), microcurrent therapy uses currents in the microamperage range which are 1000 times less intense (13), and below sensation threshold (9, 14, 26). The pulse width, or length of time that the current is delivered with a microcurrent device is much longer than previous technologies. A typical microcurrent pulse is about 0.5 seconds, which is 2500 times longer than the pulse in a typical TENS unit, and a good microcurrent unit has approximately ten times the electronic circuitry of a TENS unit (9, 25).

Unlike TENS, microcurrent therapy is usually administered through hand held probes positioned so that current flows between them through the painful area. Each application is conducted for approximately ten seconds, and the vast majority of pain problems can be treated with less than 10 applications. Many patients are free of their pain in less than two minutes, and there is generally a significant residual period of relief, often lasting from 8 hours to as long as 3 weeks or more (2).

3. PROPOSED MECHANISM OF ACTION

3.1 Overview

The key to the understanding and success of microcurrent therapy lies within its ability to stimulate healing at the cellular level (3, 6, 13). Injury to the body disrupts its normal electrical activity; microcurrent therapy produces electrical signals similar to those that naturally occur when the body is repairing damaged tissues (4, 6, 14, 26). Microcurrent machines are specifically designed to mimic and amplify the minute bioelectric signals inherent to the human body. These machines work at the cellular level by creating a vehicle of electrical current to compensate for the diminished bioelectrical current available to injured tissue. This enhances the body's ability to transport nutrients to and wastes from the cells in the affected area (3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 26).

3.2 Direct Current and Semiconductors

A direct current system operates within the nerve fiber and is assisted by Schwann cell sheaths in the periphery, satellite cells in the dorsal root ganglion, and glial cells in the central nervous system (4, 14). This system operates in a similar way to a semiconductor in which small amounts of electrical current are transmitted via positive and negative charges through a crystal lattice. In living tissue, when a stimulus such as trauma, amputation, anesthesia or microcurrent is applied, the surface potentials change (4, 9, 14), and within two seconds after trauma is invoked, D.C. potentials progress up the neuro axis to the cranium (14). This activity suggests that a biological semiconductor system transmits data regarding the injury to the brain, and records the injury as a change in surface potential. Traveling wave depolarization, where a group of cells stimulate the adjacent cells to depolarize, can also be stimulated by microcurrent (14).

3.3 Bioelectricity: The body's natural current

The lipid bilayer is impermeable to ions, and thus is capable of separating charged ions. The bilayer can therefore act as an insulator that confers an electrical capacitance on the membrane. Capacitance is the storing of electric charge within the membrane via electrostatic forces. Also, charged ions can only cross a membrane through channels, which gives the membrane an electrical conductive property—the ability to regulate ion permeability. This allows for a bioelectric circuit to continually occur throughout the body (4, 15, 17). The electrically conducting vessel walls in this bioelectrical circuit act as insulating cables that carry the plasma, and keeps it separate from the surrounding conducting media (the interstitial fluid), except at the transcapillary junctions (14). The endothelial cells of the capillary membranes act as naturally occurring electrodes in the bioelectric circuit since they allow ions to move across the wall either through or between the endothelial cells. Lipid-soluble substances diffuse through the cell membrane, whereas water and ions diffuse through the water filled clefts between cells, pores, and paracellular gaps (4, 14, 15, 17).

For a given transmembrane voltage, a lower membrane resistance results in a higher conductance, which allows the flow of more charged ions across the membrane (4, 15, 17). A relatively higher electrical resistance is present in the walls of large blood vessels, whereas a relatively lower resistance is found in plasma and interstitial fluids, giving rise to a voltage gradient (14). Ions that do not cross the membrane can still interact across the thin membrane layer to produce a charge displacement. This displacement, or capacitative current, is imperative for the production of an action potential (4, 15, 17).

Action potentials require an unequal distribution of ions across the membrane to produce an electrochemical gradient, which provides an immediate source of energy for the cells. This energy is released when ions are allowed to flow down their gradient across the membrane, and is used in the production of electrical signals, chemiosmotic energy transduction, and uphill transport of other molecules (4, 15).

3.4 The Physiology behind Microcurrent Therapy

Trauma will affect the electrical potential of cells in damaged tissues. An accumulation of charge due to excess electrons can be generated by soft tissue injury or through normal muscle activity. The accumulation of charge may constrict arterioles, thereby activating the bioelectric current. However, the venuoles on the other end of the capillaries do not constrict in an electrical field. Therefore, ions and charged cells (neutrophils for example) can migrate through the venous end of the capillary and through the leaky pores of the post-capillary venuole to the injury site. Due to injury-related changes in the polarity of the electrical potential (which alters the electrical insulation properties of the capillary membrane), the capillary becomes less permeable to the flow of charged cells and ions necessary for healing (14, 16, 17, 26).

When excess electrons cross protein bridges in the capillary walls, the pores and gates close, which closes the local circuit, and interrupts the ion flow (14). Charged species of ions (potassium for example) then pile up on one side of the membrane, and repel the movement of same-charge ions from the other side of the membrane, which generates a transient flow of capacitative current. When a voltage appears across the capacitance due to ion build up, the rate at which charges are exchanged between the membrane decreases, thus increasing membrane resistance (4, 15, 17).

Initially the injured area has a higher electrical resistance than the surrounding tissue (9). This is because when an injury occurs, a positive charge builds up in the area and sets up the voltage potential differences, serving as a bioelectric battery waiting to be turned on (26). As the membranes become less permeable to the flow of ions (specifically potassium and other positive ions), and more electrically insulated, the flow of intrinsic bioelectricity is forced to take the path of least resistance (26). Therefore, endogenous bioelectricity avoids areas of high resistance and takes the easiest path, generally bypassing the injury via the bloodstream (9, 26). The decreased electrical flow through the injured area decreases the cellular capacitance, and as a result, healing is actually impaired (3, 9, 16, 17, 19, 26).
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 pm

cont.

Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is an essential factor in the healing process, and is the main source of energy of the cell. Large amounts of ATP are required to control primary functions such as the movement of vital minerals like sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium, into and out of the cell (9). Injured tissues have higher electrical resistance, but are also deficient in ATP (3, 9, 19). As previously mentioned, when a muscle or tissue experiences trauma, the passage of bioelectric current is obstructed (1), resulting in electrical impedance. Electrical impedance causes a reduction in blood supply, oxygen, and nutrients to the tissue, leading to tissue spasms (3, 5, 9). The decreased circulation causes an accumulation of metabolic waste products, resulting in local hypoxia, ischemia, and noxious metabolites that lead to pain (3, 5, 9). When this occurs, ATP production is reduced. The body's electrical impulses, which operate on picoamps and nanoamps, lack the necessary current to overcome the impedance barrier inherent in traumatized tissue. This too, results in a hindrance of the body's own ability to begin the healing process until the tissue has recovered substantially from the trauma (4, 9).

The correct microcurrent application to an injured site augments the endogenous current flow, allowing the traumatized area to regain its capacitance. The bioelectric currents of energy from the MENS machine, by following the decreased blood flow, are directed to the site of pathology (4, 26). The microcurrents reduce the resistance of the injured tissue, and bioelectricity is capable of flowing through the tissue, thus aiding in reestablishing homeostasis. Therefore, microcurrent therapy can be viewed as a helpful catalyst in the initiation and perpetuation of the numerous chemical and electrical reactions that occur in the healing process (3, 4, 5, 9).

Proton gradients are created across the mitochondrial membrane under externally applied microcurrent. As mentioned earlier, the energy released from the movement of ions down their gradient can be used in chemiosmotic energy transduction. In this situation, the current produces a gradient when electrons at the cathode react with water to form hydroxyl ions, acid, and protons. The electron transport chain is stimulated to pump hydrogen ions from the inside of the mitochondria across the inner membrane, and into the intermembrane space (4, 15, 17). As a result, a voltage and proton gradient is established across the intervening mitochondrial tissues between the electrodes. The influence of the electrical field and the proton concentration difference produce a proton current that moves from anode to cathode (26).

The hydrogen ions accumulate in the intermembrane space, and an energy-rich hydrogen ion gradient results. The migrating protons then cross the mitochondrial membrane-bound H+ ATPase, and ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is formed (7, 11, 15). Studies have shown that by using MENS at 500 µA (microamperes), ATP production increases, which enhances amino acid transport, and these two factors then contributed to an increase in protein synthesis (3, 4, 5, 14, 26). Amino-acid transport was increased 30 to 40 percent above control levels using current stimulation from 100 to 500 µA (Microamperes). As the current was increased, these biostimulatory effects were reversed, and currents exceeding 1,000 µA reduced amino isobutyric acid uptake by 20 to 73 percent, and protein synthesis was decreased by as much as 50 percent (3, 14, 26). More importantly, MENS increased ATP generation by almost 500 percent. However, increasing the current between 1 to 5 milliamperes actually decreases ATP production, and at 5 milliamperes, ATP production drops below baseline control levels (3, 14, 26).

Non-invasive, externally applied microcurrent is used to assist the replenishment of ATP, and to overcome the impedance barrier. By reestablishing homeostasis, microcurrent therapy permits the transport of nutrients back into the injured cells, and the removal of waste products (3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 26), and allows the bioelectric stimulus to effect and heal the traumatized tissue (4). The increased ATP production also provides the energy that tissues require to build new proteins, increase protein synthesis, and increase ion transport (9). Together, these processes are rudimentary for the development of healthy tissues.

Similarly, when microcurrents are applied to traumatized tissues, charged proteins are put into motion, and migration into the lymphatic ducts is accelerated. The osmotic pressure of the lymphatic channels is thereby increased, hastening the absorption of fluid from the interstitial space (4).

Furthermore, electrical stimulation of the wound also tends to increase the amount of growth factor receptors, which increases the amount of collagen formation (9). Collagen is the protein substance of white, collagenous fibers of the skin, tendons, bones, cartilage, and all other connective tissues (1, 15). Stimulation of collagen formation increases healing to these connective tissues.

3.5 Clinical Cases

3.5.1 Rapid Pain Management One of the greatest values of microcurrent therapy is in pain control (9). It reduces inflammation, edema and swelling, increases range of motion, strength, and muscle relaxation, and accelerates wound healing. MENS is exceptionally useful in soft tissue injuries, such as sprains, wounds, post-surgical trauma, and particularly in treatment of long-term residual pain due to post-surgical scars (3, 5, 9, 13). It is effective for treatment of headaches, temporomandibular joint syndrome, neuropathies, arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis. Clinical experience indicates that it is an adjunctive therapy in earaches, sore throats, toothache, sinus congestion, viral or allergic conjunctivitis, post-herpetic neuralgia, skin ulcers, post-cerebral vascular accident (CVA) spasticity, and compression neuropathies such as carpal tunnel syndrome. MENS has also been effective in preventing the delayed muscle soreness that is common after heavy exercise (9, 13).

Microcurrent therapy has also been used to control hypertension, failed back syndrome, Raynaud's phenomenon, tinnitus, cancer pain, and post-anesthesia emesis. Dentists have used it as a substitute for local anesthesia and to control pain associated with orthodontic treatment (5, 9, 13, 18). Electrical stimulation of fractures and broken bones provides a non-surgical option for repair, and is also being investigated for use in osteonecrosis and osteoporosis (9, 13, 18).

A study of 1531 patients conducted by Wallace in tested the effectiveness of microcurrent therapy for the reduction of pain in twelve types of acute injuries. Ninety-four percent of patients reported a reduction in pain during the first treatment, and 88 percent were pain free after 10 treatments. In addition, the average treatment sessions which resulted in the elimination of pain for acute radiating cervical pain, and acute lower back pain were 4 and 3.5 treatments respectively. Furthermore, no side effects or increase in symptoms were reported during the study (14).

3.5.2 Wound Healing Perineural cells that comprise 90 percent of the nervous system surround every nerve cell (9). They have semiconductive properties, which allow them to transmit D.C. signals (9, 25). This analog system senses injury and controls repair, and controls the activity of body cells by producing specific D.C. electrical environments in their vicinity. It also appears to be the primary system in the brain, controlling the activity of neurons in their generation and acquisition of nerve impulses (9).

Polarity reversal of the externally applied microcurrent seems to reinitiate the wound repair processes in healing. Blood coagulation and thrombosis occurs in the vessel beneath the anode but not beneath the cathode. When the polarity is reversed, the cathode is capable of causing the clot formed beneath the anode to become more soluble (4). Also, the anodal (positive) microamp stimulation appears more effective in healing skin lesions (26).

3.5.3 Bone Growth/Repair Several methods are available to stimulate bone growth. All require 3 to 6 months of treatment, and have similar contraindications. A gap in the fracture greater than half the diameter of the bone, or synovial pseudoarthrosis, will result in failure (4, 9, 10). The human body is positively polarized along the central spinal axis and negatively polarized peripherally. Injury to bone produces negative voltage potential gradients in the area of injury relative to the undamaged bone (4, 9). Although there has been no scientific explanation to this change in charge, I believe that the change may occur due to the lack of calcium in the fluid surrounding the bone. Osteoblastic (bone-building) activity must occur when a brake has occurred, and in order to promote bone growth, the hormone, calcitonin, inhibits osteoclastic (bone-reabsorbing) activity, and lowers the extracellular levels of calcium (15). This might account for the negative potential surrounding the area of injury.

The cathodal (negative) current has been shown to be successful in stimulating bone deposition and nerve repair and regeneration (26). The normal voltage reading would be -10 µA, however when a fracture occurs, the voltage is depolarized toward zero. With continued use of MENS, the voltage begins to return toward normal (repolarizes) by the 5th day, and by the 15th day, the voltage reading is once again at -10 µA (26).

3.5.4 Tendon and Ligament Repair The use of MENS seems to enhance cell multiplication in connective tissue, and speeds formation of new collagen in injured tendons. Accelerated healing of ligament and tendon injuries has been reported, and microcurrent applied to rat tendons has been shown to increase healing by over 250 percent (9, 17).

4. POTENTIAL FUTURE APPLICATIONS

Microcurrent therapy has been widely used to treat human medical conditions, but it could be used to treat non-human subjects, such as dogs and horses. Dr. Joy Craft (6) has treated horses with microcurrent therapy, and has recorded some of her observations. MENS starts the healing process before the horse's body has a chance to form adhesions and scar tissue, which could result in lameness that may become permanent. Abnormal electrolytes and bacteria that induce inflammation leave the cells due repulsion of charges and intolerable electrical conditions respectively following the application of MENS. The latter allows extracellular proteins and cellular contents to enter and heal the cell (3, 4, 6, 13, 14, 26). Usually only a few treatments are necessary if the injury is attended to right away.

Dr. Craft reports that common injuries that could otherwise cause chronic lameness, such as tendon strains and even small fractures, heal rapidly and permanently following microcurrent application. After a series of treatments, the horse can move with much greater speed, stamina, and agility due to the increase of circulation to the body, and the tremendous release of energy at the cellular level (6). Microcurrent therapy rejuvenates tissues without leaving scars, and is the fastest form of natural healing in the world. The most remarkable finding reported is that microcurrent therapy can heal an equine injury 400 times faster than antibiotics or drugs (6). Nevertheless, Dr. Craft makes no mention as to how she arrived at these conclusions, and therefore there can be no scientific merit to these claims as they are simply based on personal observation.

Contraindications

The use of microcurrent is contraindicated during pregnancy. This is because electrical stimulation can affect the endocrine control systems, which, in turn, can theoretically cause miscarriage. However, no cases of this occurring have been reported. Microcurrent, or any other electrical stimulus should not be used on patients with demand-type cardiac pacemakers. Other than these two conditions, there are no known significant adverse side effects to microcurrent therapy (4, 9).

5. CONCLUSION

Listed below some conclusions of the potential benefits of microcurrent therapy: ? Microcurrent therapy is non-invasive, and works at the cellular level to promote healing by mimicking the body's own bioelectricity. ? Microcurrent therapy increases the transport of nutrients and wastes in damaged tissues. ? Microcurrent stimulation augments endogenous current flow to allow traumatized tissue to regain its capacitance. ? MENS perpetuates and initiates chemical and electrical reactions. ? MENS replenishes ATP, which allows for increased amino acid transport and protein synthesis. ? MENS increases protein mobilization to the lymphatic system. ? Microcurrent therapy increases the number of growth factor receptors, which leads to an increased production of collagen. Some prominent unresolved problems are: ? The actual effects (if any) of electrical stimulation during pregnancy. ? Screening of patients with potential heart problems who may use of electrical pacemakers. ? Insufficient justification of microcurrent benefits (lower quality articles, few publications). ? Insufficient data on the effects of microcurrent therapy on non-human athletes such as dogs and horses.

The results of research published to date strongly suggest that MENS will have a much more prominent role in the future of health care. Furthermore, it would not be unreasonable to predict that the use of microcurrent therapy could significantly contribute to the treatment of many other medical conditions. In its present form, microcurrent therapy can easily and safely control pain, and accelerate healing. Nevertheless, additional scientific data is needed in order to clarify and justify all of the claims presented in the articles.

In conclusion, based on the information presented in this paper, the ability of microcurrent therapy to successfully treat and heal various medical conditions is significant. However, the success in answering the latter questions depends on scientific proof; clearly, additional research using controlled experiments is required to build a solid foundation for the precise mechanism(s) of action and benefits of microcurrent therapy.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 am

This is incredibly interesting stuff here guys..

Thank you all esp JDP!

As a follow up - Im curious. Its been like 9 months now.. are you all still using the same equipment?

If I understand you all correctly it sounds like The Ultimate Zapper is the consensus best.. but its also a good idea to consider the Godzilla for over night use.. does this sound about right guys?

I used MMS last summer for about a month around July and I found it to be tough to take at the time but looking back at pictures I looked incredibly healthy and fit the months following the time I was on it.. not sure if the two are related.. could’ve just been that I couldn’t eat as much on the days I was taking it..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 am

MMS sounds epic in all I've heard about it Smile

I was learning about it on Youtube, I'll link people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pzNnZzmRM

My friend linked me to that not long ago Smile

If I ever get like, any bad diseases or cancer or whatever, I'm taking this stuff!! By the gallon! hehe Smile

Would it work on alcoholic hepatitis? My friend's dad has that and he is still drinking a bit, I'm kinda really worried about him ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 am

Hoppi like I said, I used it for about a month last July and I must have lost a fair amount of weight during that period. I wasnt in bad shape to begin with but looking at the pictures from this past summer I was certainly pretty "cut" the months following being on it. I wasn't interested in eating big meals I remember.

I also remember stopping it after getting a particularly bad cold, which was odd, b/c its supposed to knock out any virus, etc. plus it was the middle of the summer.

Im gonna go back on it again after I get a zapper and perhaps a blood electrifier.. still waiting on advice to decide which one to buy..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 am

It sounds to me like its the kind of thing best used when really needed, like if I came down with a sudden unexpected burst of malaria or something.. heh O.O

I would consider it a bit thorough to be used on myself regularly, but then I could be missing something Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum