Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

About MMS..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About MMS.. - Page 2 Empty Re: About MMS..

Post  tao81 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 am

Regarding mms there are several questions comming to my mind:
How do mms only kill patogenic bacteria and not the good ones in the gut??
From what iīve understood mms is strong pro oxidative. How can that be a good thing in the long run?? All of us here are trying the best to take strong antioxidants (like EC) to lower oxidative stress?? Actually itīs said not to take antiox. like vit c while on mms, cause this would dramatically lower itīs effects.Thus the use of mms would not be sutible for us cause it would mess up with other supp. like resveratrol, EC, EGGC???

tao81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 am

Yes, I second Tao.. I was wondering the same thing when I was on MS.. I remember that you can entirely negate the (beneficial) effects of mms by taking a few antioxident supplements earlier in the day. That is certainly an issue with MMS that I have not heard a satisfacory answer to..

Project: JS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 am

I believe it only kills anaerobic "weaker" cells. These are usually the bacteria, etc. It oxidises THEM, not our normal body cells!

I don't know about "good bacteria", but then if I was dying with a case of malaria I don't think I could care less about that xD

It does seem as I say, a bit thorough to use regularly! But again, I could be wrong Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

View user profile http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 am

as far as i understand this, pathogens live in acidic enviromnemts (H+ reacting and creating acids), the bacteria wee need prefere alkaline (high O) environments

Prague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, that info makes sense and helps complete the picture for me. Very cool. Thank you Prague!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 am

Prague - I found this post to be very interesting as it relates MMS, iodine, negative hydrogen many of the other issues we have been discussing.

From Earth Clinic website about two-thirds of the way down..

http://www.earthclinic.com/Supplements/MMS.html

12/13/2008: Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "Actually the sodium chlorite solution, which is most commonly known as 25% solution is used by chemist as a disinfectant agent, but can be used internally to some extent. However, sodium chlorite can be regarded as a chlorine compound, even though Jim Humble denies this. The reason why I know it's a chlorine compound is that it tends to cause goiter and hypothyroidism in people with low levels of iodine anyway. It works simply that a chlorine displaces the iodine in the thyroid, as well as other glands, causing a goiter condition. However, a goiter condition can be caused by other compounds too, such as cyanide rich foods as apricot pits, apple seeds, and especially cassava, since it is used as a staple food in certain parts of Africa.

Whenever a solution sodium chlorite is made to react with acid, it forms chlorine dioxide. Now I know sodium chlorite and with acid such as citric acid, does this. And after it does react inside the body, the chlorine compounds continues to recirculate itself. This chlorine compounds doesn't degrade, which is why it is so effective against malaria, herpes, and other viruses I observed, as well as the common cold.

As for me I don't like them because it induces vomiting, at high doses or nausea, which is a huge draw back. What I can say good about sodium chlorite solution 25% with a couple of drops of 10 or 25% citric acid, for example is it's excellence in curing genital herpes. Although this is not used alone, mine you, I also need to prepare an acylcovir cream mixed with drops of 5% copper chloride solution to get a copper acylcovir, which is 20 or 30 times more powerful then ordinary acylcovir.

Because of this associated problem, the MMS needs to be reworked to incorporate iodine into it so it doesn't induce this issue. While my time is limited, I am looking along the lines of mixing the sodium chlorite solution with an iodine solution, which might be a more stable sodium iodide and potassium iodide 10% solution to the 25% sodium chlorite, and is made to react with any organic acid, such as vinegar, lemon juice, for example. There's still a problem in such use. For example, lemon juice is an organic compound, as is grape juice. So when you make sodium chlorite to react with say, grape juice, most of the chlorine compounds are invariably produces chlorine dioxide, with is immediately racted with an organic compound and destroying its antiseptic properties immediately. The lingering effects of chlorine organic compounds, I believe is what does the long term killing.

A hydrogen peroxide has it's weakness too, in that it is reactive with organic compounds too but interestingly, the red blood cells can carry peroxide compounds to the site that is needed. While a possible similar mechanism of chlorine dioxide compounds (reacted chlorine dioxide) might occur in similar effects.

Whichever the case, there is some truth in its power to kill off malaria, and many virus. The drawbacks of hydrogen peroxide in practice is that it is weaker then that of chlorine dioxide or MMS and it has to be taken much more frequently since, it is used up rather quickly. The hydrogen peroxide drops lasts in your body for a very short period, such as 50 minutes, while the effects of chlorine dioxide or sodium chlorite gets recirculated in the body for hours after it is taken. It's quite simple: chlorine is not destroyed, while hydrogen peroxide gets degraded to just water and oxygen. And hence it's short lifespan.

This concludes that for any chemical inside the body to continue to kill the pathogens, it cannot degrade, but continue to circulate for hours or days after it is taken. When you think along this lines, then iodine comes to mine, as is chlorine, but possibility exists also of other minerals, such as magnesium chloride for example.

To gain wider public acceptance of chlorine dioxide, I believe that certain iodine compounds are needed, or replaced, or added, such as iodic acid, iodine trichloride, hydrogen iodide, potassium iodide, or sodium iodide, so that a person who uses chlorine, won't lower the immune system upon taken the chlorine dioxide or sodium chlorite. It lowers the immune system, while it does kill the pathogens. The problem here is obvious: chlorine lowers the immune system, but causes other long term conditions such as hypothyroidism and goiter. The reason why I know this is simple: some people who used sodium chlorite, or MMS, has got either a goiter or hypothyroidism. Chlorine weakens the body's energy system, as a free chlorine will react with your body's Kreb's cycle, the hydrogen, which is the main energy source of the cells. In fact, the reason why oxygen is used, is so the cells can have sufficient hydrogen currency. In presence of high free chlorine, the free hydrogen becomes hydrochloric acid, which just burns the cells or the cellular mitochrondria. It is this reason why I get reports of people being very weak and sick after taking a chlorine filled shower.

Of course there are other ways to skin a cat in curing malaria, such as artemisia, artemisin or even just methylene blue, which is a carrier of hydrogen, that does the opposite of what chlorine dioxide does, which is to give the cells more energy and hence, stronger immune system. Therefore sodium chlorite works somewhat like potassium permanganate, in that does kill the pathogens, but you have some colateral damage to healthy cells. This is how chemotherapy works. On the other hand, a simple chemical that is specific to pathogens which are acid forming, can be nuked much like a heat seeking missiles using other familiar chemical that the body actually produced naturally such as sodium nitrite (produced by glial cells) and degrades instantly to nitric acid whenever an acid forming bactieria or acid forming cancer, or acid forming virus. It becomes a strongly oxidizing compound in presences of acid forming pathogens, hence it works like a heat seeking missle. However, the good news is not just sodium nitrite (I recently got cured from a very bad bout of virus just taking this and some polyol sugar - erythritol), but also, iodic acid (strongly oxidizing also in presence of acid), and certain other forms of iodine that has this strange properties. Vitamin C if it is acid, becomes a pro-oxidant but an antioxidant if it is alkaline. Hence, vitamin C also works similarly like a heat seeking missile after these acid forming pathogens too, but it's weakness against pathogens, is made much more stronger with either sodium chlorite (works like chemotheraph), or iodine compounds.

At the moment I have limited time to do experiments, but I really need to reformulate the sodium chlorite compound that doesn't cause nauseating as well as iodine deficiency. In any case I would much prefer to work with other means, investigating iodic acid, which works in some ways similar to sodium chlorite, but the differences might be that iodine is a required mineral, but chlorine isn't. Whichever way we consider, a sodium chlorite is NOT a stabilized oxygen. That title belongs more to magnesium peroxide, or other oxygen compound that is more somewhat more stable then hydrogen peroxide. Methylene blue is another one, but it doesn't work on the principle of oxygen, or even chlorine. It works as a hydrogen carrier, which is the primary currency of the cellular energy and can be used to specifically target pathogenic cells too.

You might never heard of methylene blue, but it was used during the Vietnam war to cure malaria. The reason for it's disuse is that taken in very high dose, it causes the urine to be blue. However, there's a cure for blue urine, it's called vitamin C sodium ascorbate! So the reason for disuse was that the doctors simply didn't give the GI's vitamin C sodium ascorbate when they injected methylene blue, or perhaps taken internally. Even so, it can easily be proven that methylene blue will become colorless. Just add drops of methylene blue in vitamin C, it will instantly become colorless. Interestingly, methylene blue works better with vitamin C, as both are related to negative hydrogen, as evidenced by the fact that if you did use ORP meter, the resultant measurement is likely to be -200 millivolts or up to -300 millivolts, which is a negative charge. Methylene blue is a negative hydrogen carrier, while vitamin C sodium ascorbate, preferably is a producer of that and is a reducing agent.

Ted"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:21 pm

good found project js!
yea itīs like I thought MMS or any very strong proxxidative couldnīt be good in the long run, cause there will be collateral cell damages...

tao81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 am

So if this is true, while MMS may be valuable in the short run. In the long run you are better off with something like a combination of things such as iodine, the Ultimate Zapper, and perhaps Negative Hydrogen. Does this sound correct fellas?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 am

Hi JS,

You had some interesting info on MMS and zappers, etc. What's your regimen on that? Are you going to do MMS and then the zapper?

Whip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Whip - Ive never used Zappers but I will most certainly be purchasing the Ultimate Zapper after doing a huge amount of research on it and its benefits based on JDP's initial recommendation to me about it. Im convinced in the science behind it. I would like to now experiment with it firsthand.

I took MMS regularly for about a month last summer - around July - to see what the results would be long term on my health and hair. I like that it probably killed off a lot of the infectious agents in my body but while I was on it, I did not like how MMS made me feel.. The above post could help explain why. I felt nauseous half the time after I took it. I looked better following being on it however. Looking back at pictures from that September tell me I was in very good physical shape but part of that could be a result of me basically being on a restricted calorie diet as a result of the MMS induced nausea.

While I was on it I think I worked up to 40-50 drops. I stopped taking it after I got a cold while I was taking it. Even though I would always space the two apart, I dont know if the rest of my supplement regimen (heavy antioxidants) was somehow counteracting the MMS's (oxidant) ability to function fully as an anti-pathogen.

However since I felt better following the month I was on it, I feel good about having took it. Also I would certainly take MMS again if I was to get seriously sick but in the meantime I will stick to less "hardcore" supplements and ones that are easier to take, and less hard on the body.

However for those of you on the fence about it and not sure if you have an underlying pathogen contributing to your hairloss, I would certainly recommend to give MMS a try for a month or so as it is not expensive and potentially very effective at eliminating disease / pathogens where many other things cannot.

Hope that helps.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks for the info JS. I'm gonna check out the ult zapper too and see how that goes. I think everyone has bugs in them and it just manifests as different ailments, health problems, etc.

Whip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Whip I agree with this.. Im also starting to feel that in order to treat the pathogens (and other underlying problems that lead to hairloss) fully you have to

1) be on a "good" diet that fits your genes and

2) have to detox your body of all (or the great bulk) of heavy metals, aluminum, bromides / fluorides as well as

3) getting your body back to a proper mineral balance.

From what I have read on here it seems to me that the members who are having the most success are doing those three things as the core to whatever else they are doing, that is also contributing to their success, ie. zappers, topicals, etc..

To see a little bit more about the importance of proper mineral balance check out http://www.acu-cell.com/mr.html and really that whole site is related to mineral balance and to me is really quite fascinating.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:39 am

Whip - Im curious, have you checked it out.. what did you think?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 am

I haven't tried MMS yet, I have one zapper and am thinking of another one to see what the results are.

Whip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 am

Project

thanks, great info, i always enjoy reading Ted from Bangkok's posts, the CS of Earthclinic

Prague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman on Sat May 29, 2010 7:09 am

I just purchased a bottle for the wife and I. We are going to do a candida cleanse for a couple weeks and decided to add this to the regimine. I have some sort of strange allergy problem in the middle of the night and from what ive read, there is a good chance it can be corrected with this.
angstman
angstman

View user profile http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 am

FWIW, beware of MMS as it oxidizes metals ... just like mercury. Iron ---> Rust. Copper ----> Oxidized Copper.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 am

ubraj wrote:FWIW, beware of MMS as it oxidizes metals ... just like mercury.  Iron ---> Rust.  Copper ----> Oxidized Copper.

it does?? Shocked so .. then what?
teacup
teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:37 am

This seems to be highly important supplement. I want to try this, but been reading worrying things about it, including death!

Is it real or fear-mongering. How can I ensure I use it safely?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:11 pm

MikeGore wrote:This seems to be highly important supplement. I want to try this, but been reading worrying things about it, including death!

Is it real or fear-mongering. How can I ensure I use it safely?

This is an old thread Mike, will it be better if you just create a new thread?

1alexie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum