Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
In support of eating Fructose EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
In support of eating Fructose EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
In support of eating Fructose EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
In support of eating Fructose EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
In support of eating Fructose EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
In support of eating Fructose EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
In support of eating Fructose EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
In support of eating Fructose EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
In support of eating Fructose EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

In support of eating Fructose

2 posters

Go down

In support of eating Fructose Empty In support of eating Fructose

Post  cdto2012 Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 am

Just want to share a discovery that has been confirmed since I started my regrow process 7 months ago.  I started with a 13 day fruit juice only fast.  I expected that I would feel acidic and sugar saturated,  but it amazed me that it only felt great for my body.  

This was using regular store bought juice, not organic, not expensive.  I have continued drinking absurd amounts of juice daily, usually 5 liters a day, or if traveling 4 kilograms of oranges or 2 kilos of mangoes a day. I would not recommend to others these high levels to others.  I have just done it because it feels great for my body and I kind of have no ambition to live to an old age - so I do some things to enjoy now.

It is easy to put on a few acceptable pounds, but it seems to be averaging 10 pounds stable of extra weight from the juice. I protect my teeth the best I can with a baking soda rinse and mineral supplements.  For me it is a great way to have the acceptable weight and energy reserves without needing many carbs. I can tell my muscles are happy when I work out with better endurance and performance.  Below I share a bit of research that I did, as to why fructose is a unique sugar and has gotten a bad report.  

My thought is that people have been scared away from two of the healthiest things I have found. The vitamin C and fructose.  The idea of an alkaline body and avoiding sugars made me for years avoid fructose and vitamin C. These have really changed my body chemistry for the better.  Just an obvious fact for me - I can now eat absurd amounts of spicy food and it does not burn my colon.  That is a dramatic change to have the tissue that transformed in the first few weeks.

I reviewed the fructose data again.  It is a worthy study on both sides.  I have attached a link on the lesser told side of the story.  
  Basically eating whole fruits was never claimed to be adverse. The claims about serious problems were done in mice and were detailed in the article as not realistic in humans. The claims are by associated symptoms, not human based trial conclusions.

If fructose is mixed with high fructose corn syrup and phosphoric acid - along with other junk in sodas - of course people are getting fat from it.  The claim about fructose being an appetite stimulant does not apply to me.  I do think at my excessive levels fructose does convert to fat, but that is not a problem to have stores of energy for me .

As for binding up the liver, this means the sugar is processed slower and released as fat, not so much glucose requiring insulin .  I see no signs of my liver being slowed down. The point of the juice cleanse is to do it until your tongue is healthy pink and eyes white.  My skin is clear, eyes whiter, and tongue properly pink.

Well it is nice for me to enjoy the good things in life while I can including the spicy Thai curries and foods.

https://chriskresser.com/ask-chris-is-fructose-really-that-bad/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

In support of eating Fructose Empty Re: In support of eating Fructose

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:22 am

Very interesting, thanks!

I agree, I don't consider fruits bad at all either.  Recently (the past week) I've become addicted to grapefruits, eating one whole grapefruit every day (I'd eat more but it would probably spoil my appetite, not to mention they aren't super cheap).

As for the vitamin C, I know this way isn't ideal but I don't worry about that, I try to take 2 grams every day of ascorbic acid.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down