Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Thoughts on his hairline growth?? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thoughts on his hairline growth??

+2
Nanas
Growdamnit
6 posters

Go down

Thoughts on his hairline growth?? Empty Thoughts on his hairline growth??

Post  Growdamnit Wed May 18, 2016 7:08 am

Sorry for the click bait, but look around for his pictures...they are astonishing. This was posted a while back and I never followed through with this protocol, but I saved it. What does everyone think about everything he supplemented? His hairline was one of the only convincing stories online that I could get behind.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/my-results-in-6-months-plan.7353/

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on his hairline growth?? Empty Re: Thoughts on his hairline growth??

Post  Nanas Wed May 18, 2016 2:08 pm

link for fotos please

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed May 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 am

I have been doing his exact regimen without the GTF Chromium plus the Immortal regimen for nearly 6 months now with little hair line growth, i am a NW2.5 i would say and from what i can tell, the most regrowth i got was on both temples near the side burns. My hair has thickened up a lot but for real bald temple growth, i don't see it happening because natural supps cant grow hair on bald temples unless you have some fine thin hair like it did all around my temples and those regrew and are terminal hairs now. If you want regrowth on bald temples you are going to have to do swisstemples protocol. Swiss temples entire protocol plus the immortal regimen will bring all your hair back in my opinion.

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 19, 2016 7:39 am

YARO wrote:I have been doing his exact regimen without the GTF Chromium plus the Immortal regimen for nearly 6 months now with little hair line growth, i am a NW2.5 i would say and from what i can tell, the most regrowth i got was on both temples near the side burns. My hair has thickened up a lot but for real bald temple growth, i don't see it happening because natural supps cant grow hair on bald temples unless you have some fine thin hair like it did all around my temples and those regrew and are terminal hairs now. If you want regrowth on bald temples you are going to have to do swisstemples protocol. Swiss temples entire protocol plus the immortal regimen will bring all your hair back in my opinion.
What was he doing again?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Thu May 19, 2016 8:01 am

http://swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 19, 2016 8:26 am

How do you measure such a low amount (1-2 ml) of castor oil for internal use?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Thu May 19, 2016 10:41 am

It doesnt really matter in my opinion, i usually just do a whole teaspoon of it daily. If you feel like your stomach is hurting after awhile, lower the dosage a bit but for me a teaspoon is perfect.

I will be doing the entire protocol soon but for now im doing castor oil oral/topical as well as sulfasalazine 1500 mg daily

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 19, 2016 11:28 am

Damn, yeah, I think I'll get like a dropper or something I'd be nervous taking that much.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Never realized before that the swiss temples is based on derma needle and a weekly sunburn wounding.  Many of the topicals and supplements are focused on wounding recovery and regeneration.   It always sounded like some magical chemistry to grow hair.

The protocol even seems a bit strange as it recommends -
" By the way, substances expressing PGE1 such as Minoxidil and Miconazole should be used in the morning while you use PGE2 in the evening or vice versa. "

Anybody know why he crossed off Resveratrol from his future use list ?  Is there something dangerous about it ?

He talks about his use of Finasteride early on with limited success, did he stop using this ?

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 19, 2016 5:34 pm

YARO wrote:http://swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/
Thanks, I'll certainly look into it. I only apply castor oil after I dermastamp my temples. Is it really okay to ingest?

EDIT: Okay, I looked at his prostaglandin protocol and I have no idea what any of that stuff is. Can anyone please explain?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Fri May 20, 2016 3:31 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Never realized before that the swiss temples is based on derma needle and a weekly sunburn wounding.  Many of the topicals and supplements are focused on wounding recovery and regeneration.   It always sounded like some magical chemistry to grow hair.

The protocol even seems a bit strange as it recommends -
" By the way, substances expressing PGE1 such as Minoxidil and Miconazole should be used in the morning while you use PGE2 in the evening or vice versa. "

Anybody know why he crossed off Resveratrol from his future use list ?  Is there something dangerous about it ?

He talks about his use of Finasteride early on with limited success,  did he stop using this ?

It is not entirely based on just derma needling and sun burns, those are just ways to express many growth factors and PGE2 which we should all know by now are crucial for regrowth. The whole idea came from Dr. Cotsarelis and swiss temples basically applied his ideas to create his own regimen.

The reason why he crossed out Resveratrol off the list of ideas to add to his current regimen was because resveratrol is a COX1/COX2 inhibitor which if cut off that high will cut out both PGE2 and PGD2, but don't quote me on that.

From what i know, he claimed that Finasteride didn't do anything regarding hairline regrowth and that is what he was mainly after and he was using that for a number of years, however, when he got onto the PG protocol, his hairline started to regrow.

Now in my opinion, we will never reach a level like that with natural supplements, atleast for real regrowth going from a completely bald scalp to hair, because members on this forum have been taking natural hair loss supplements for a long long time without any real satisfying regrowth. I can speak for myself that the natural supplements that i am taking for hair loss, and it is a ton of stuff, i managed to completely stop shedding which i hope is a sign of stopping hair loss all together but i am not expecting to regrow hair on bald temples.

Sometime tomorrow i will post a thread that is very interesting and maybe some of you have already seen it but it breaks down all the genes associated with balding with the findings of Dr. Cotsarelis and how we can down regulate and up regulate the genes for real regrowth, as well as, other interesting finding about hair loss that really caught my attention. Since these are relatively new findings, figuring out the safest way of using these treatments is what we need to figure out.

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Fri May 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
YARO wrote:http://swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/
Thanks, I'll certainly look into it. I only apply castor oil after I dermastamp my temples. Is it really okay to ingest?

EDIT: Okay, I looked at his prostaglandin protocol and I have no idea what any of that stuff is. Can anyone please explain?

Yes I'm sure it is safe to ingest, i have been doing for about 2 months now without any side effects at all. I wouldn't put castor oil after derma rolling because i usually let it heal till the next day. What i do is i apply Rejuveplex w/ AHK-Cu and after 5-10 min i put on the castor oil/dmso on top but i skip that on derma days.

I will post a thread tomorrow that explains a lot of what he does and how it works essentially, you can watch Dr. Cotsarelis video on his finding on youtube to kind of get an understanding of how genes and other factors cause hair loss but tomorrow i will post something that is pretty interesting and might be the answer.

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri May 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you for the explanations Yaro,  interesting science.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on his hairline growth?? Empty RE:Yaro

Post  CampOfDavid Sat May 21, 2016 4:39 am

If I may ask:
What is your total plan against Male Pattern Baldness (what are you currently doing and plan to do)?
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Sat May 21, 2016 8:39 am

CampOfDavid wrote:If I may ask:
What is your total plan against Male Pattern Baldness (what are you currently doing and plan to do)?

Here is exactly what i am doing for hair loss currently, everything that i list below i have been doing for a little over 6 months now everyday.

- Ecklonia Cava (2 caps)
- Antartic Krill Oil (3 caps)
- Stabilized R-Lipoic acid (3 caps)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (6 caps)
- Magnesium (3000 mg)
- Decalcify (3 caps)
- Taurine (3000 mg)
- Vitamin A (10k iu)
- Toco-Sorb (2 caps)
- Vit D (about 6k iu)
- B-Complex (2 caps)
- EGCg (1200mg)
- Grape seed extract (360 mg)
- Ashwaghanda (1000 mg per day)

- Iugols solution (100 mg per day/ 16 drops)
- Selenium (400 mg)
- Zinc (120 mg)
- 40K Volt electrolytes

- Beta-sisterol (250 mg)
- Antioxidant Boost (2 caps)

- Immune Boost 77 (4 caps)
- Vitamin C (3000 mg a day)
- Niaciminide (1000 mg)

-Sulphasalazine (1500 mg)

THORUGHTOUT DAY:
-6 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 3-4 ml castor oil oral a day
- No Bread Consumption At All

TOPICALS:
- Rejuveplex w/ Ahk-Cu (once a day)
- Castor oil w/ DMSO (every night)
- Needling (once every 5 days)

As you can tell i do quite a bit, i have had some positive results in the last 6 months, however, like i said i am not expecting real regrowth from bald areas. My overall hair has thickened up and the fine hairs around the edge of my hairline have grown terminal and i have little to 0 shedding. Which i hope is a sign of stopping hair loss, now i need to regrow.

I am basically taking the entire immortal regimen plus other things, Sulphasalazine is not recommended by this forum but i noticed a major decrease in inflammation while taking it, which is what the drug is supposed to do.

These natural supplements don't directly target the cause and that is why, in my opinion, we are not getting the regrowth that we would like even though these supplements look really good on paper.

I will post a thread in the next couple of hours that explains a lot of what is going on in the balding scalp and all the genes associated with it, we can have a discussion there.

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down