Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -?

Go down

reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -? Empty reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -?

Post  maple donut Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Alright fellas, if iontophoresis works for removing fibrosis in soft tissues following acute injuries (using acetic acid as its target agent), then wouldn't a chemical approach to transdermal application be plausible for neutralizing that calcium built up in the scalp? I've searched around a bit, admittedly not enough of course, but I see no one mentioning a DMSO + 5% acetic acid topical being at least a possibility for reversing ossification, let alone any pioneers who've tried it. A lot of threads and webpages where people claim DMSO + papain, etc., worked to heal the calcification in their spines, et al. Personally I would just go with the acetic acid since that is what physical therapists/med practitioners are using for fibrotic tissues. And these cases take just a few weeks to show significant signs of healing.   A far cheaper alternative to iontophoresis (the devices aren't cheap), and less of a hassle than detumescence, which many of us are not convinced is worth it or even works on most people.

There was https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11830-magnesium-oil-does-not-dissolve-calcium-calcification-theory-and-detumescence-therapy. I wonder if anyone actually went ahead and started trying a DMSO topical likethis by now? my scalp is getting thinner and tighter every year; if I don't do something to stop it now i'm afraid all too soon it will be too late.
feel free to share your thoughts guys. thanks for reading

maple donut

Back to top Go down