Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss?

2 posters

Go down

Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? Empty Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss?

Post  dq139 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:48 am

Flouride is known to be a powerfull endocrine disruptor for men and tied to infertily. I heard that they use flouride in russian gulags to make the prisoners docile & more compliant. This has to have a impact on hairloss, especially since it throughs your hormones out of wack slightly when you get exposed to small amounts of it over time. Thats just what im assuming.
So when we shower with the regular chemical ridden non filtered shower water, it to has to impact the folicles when you wash your hair right?

I wish I could get myself a complete water purification system for my house, but I researched it and costs at least $2000, which I cant afford & I dont think most people can.

Its really depressing when you try to do all these good things for your health and you still cant come out on top because of things you cant really change.

dq139

Back to top Go down

Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss? Empty Re: Flouride in shower water connection with hair loss?

Post  Delphine Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 am

Well, the dose makes the poison. Shampoo less. Follow up your shampoo with an apple cider vinegar/water rinse.

I keep a mixture of ACV/water in a spray bottle. I spray my hair with this in between shampoos. I wash my hair 3 times a week at most,
and rarely in the shower.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down