Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyToday at 5:05 am by Zaphod

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair)

3 posters

Go down

Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) Empty Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair)

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:57 am

Was just wondering , is this a natural occurrence?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) Empty Re: Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair)

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Anyone know if this is the case?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair) Empty Re: Does MPB prone hair tend to lose its richness of color/get lighter? (I have dark brown hair)

Post  australian Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 pm

yeah, this is a part of miniaturization. the hair also gets thinner (you probably know this though)

but one thing i'd consider is that if you're doing a lot of topicals then that can affect the colour of your hair. apple cider vinegar, for example, is a natural hair lightener, and after spraying it on my head and leaving it on overnight for a few days i noticed that i'd given myself some little blonde tips. i don't mind it though Smile
australian
australian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:54 am

Yes. I noticed my hair was lighter in colour, thin, frizzy and dry. In my case treating micro nutrient deficiencies and malassezia works well.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down