Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair

+7
SonofOdin
Gates
sanderson
sizzlinghairs
Tara101
Kazbar
bov51
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair Empty Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair

Post  bov51 Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Anyone that want to halt their hair loss should follow ray peat diet, seriously, it works for me. I don't shed any hair anymore, I used to lose a lot of hairs when I brush in the morning, now there's maybe one or 2 hairs in the sink. I wish I would have known this when I first started receding. I'm about to hit my year mark on the ray peat diet, it took me several months to get it right, it was a little confusing at first. I don't know If I gotten any regrowth but Im def not losing anymore hair. I used to think sugar was bad for hair, but that is def not true. Im eating about 350+ grams of sugar a day, and I feel better than I ever have. Im waiting on my a1c result, hopefully my blood sugar is the same as before.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair Empty Re: Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair

Post  Kazbar Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm curious, any links to his diet plane?

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair Empty Re: Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair

Post  Tara101 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:59 pm

I would also like to know that diet plan to cure hair loss but 350+ grams of sugar a day??? that's weird.

Tara101

http://www.nanogenindia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:37 am

hey bogv, are you still on sage 1's topical daily as well?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 pm

u doing coffee as well? man his diet was crazy for me.. i felt good at only the first meal of the day.. then shit started slipping after that. i started feeling really strange and really off. i felt completely out of it. sometimes i'd be super alpha and in the zone, i remember when i first started i had amazing moisture on my skin, then it went bad and i felt absolutely horrible. any insights into what you do? i'd be willing to give it another try.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:05 pm

sanderson wrote:u doing coffee as well? man his diet was crazy for me.. i felt good at only the first meal of the day.. then shit started slipping after that. i started feeling really strange and really off. i felt completely out of it. sometimes i'd be super alpha and in the zone, i remember when i first started i had amazing moisture on my skin, then it went bad and i felt absolutely horrible. any insights into what you do? i'd be willing to give it another try.

I stopped drinking coffee awhile ago, I get jittery and anxiety from. Before I used to drink coffee with oyster and liver to block the iron. Tell me how your diet is like, maybe I can help.

sizzlinghairs wrote:hey bogv, are you still on sage 1's topical daily as well?.

Yes I am, but my hair loss stop shedding like 3-4 months ago, way before I started sage1 topical.

Tara101 wrote: would also like to know that diet plan to cure hair loss but 350+ grams of sugar a day??? that's weird.

here's a general guideline
http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20

Im eating 350+ grams of sugar a day, because I'm bulking up right now, that's why.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 am

thx for the link.. i think it's pretty interesting what peat says about protein like chicken or steak turning off the thryroid considering how i've noticed vegetarians or vegans, i don't know which one, tend to have really nice complexions and generally good hair if they started pre hairloss. although i don't know for sure.. just people who are vegan here have said it hasn't turned off their hair loss yet.

can you go over a basic day for you? i was good in the morning in that i'd drink coffee, OJ, milk, and cheese and sometimes a gummy bear or eggs i think with lots of butter, and id be turbo charged in the morning. then in the afernoon i would crash, but i would do milk, oj and cheese for lunch or something, but just feel like shit. then i'd come home and eat some other random peat stuff, but never felt better after that initial lunch time. i started feeling really out of it as well liek i said.. like just mentally completely off, i don't know what it was. i think it was too much dopamine with the coffee. if you could outline basic day that would be good.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Why do I feel like there are always dummy accounts used here to lead people to Hair Like A Fox?

Hmmmmm.

Question

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Gates wrote:Why do I feel like there are always dummy accounts used here to lead people to Hair Like A Fox?
Hmmmmm.
Question

the guy that just sign up calling me out on dummy account? Why don't you check my search history. The funny thing is, I never even mention hair like a fox, so whos the dummy account again?

sanderson wrote:thx for the link.. i think it's pretty interesting what peat says about protein like chicken or steak turning off the thryroid considering how i've noticed vegetarians or vegans, i don't know which one, tend to have really nice complexions and generally good hair if they started pre hairloss. although i don't know for sure.. just people who are vegan here have said it hasn't turned off their hair loss yet.

can you go over a basic day for you? i was good in the morning in that i'd drink coffee, OJ, milk, and cheese and sometimes a gummy bear or eggs i think with lots of butter, and id be turbo charged in the morning. then in the afernoon i would crash, but i would do milk, oj and cheese for lunch or something, but just feel like shit. then i'd come home and eat some other random peat stuff, but never felt better after that initial lunch time. i started feeling really out of it as well liek i said.. like just mentally completely off, i don't know what it was. i think it was too much dopamine with the coffee. if you could outline basic day that would be good.

It might be the coffee, I stopped drinking coffee because it made me feel all weird through out the day. Also, the first mistake people do when they started peating is by drinking too much liquid, instead of getting solid food. To be honest, I feel like crap the first 2 months or so, but I stick with it and trouble shoot like crazy. I was drinking a lot of milk, but then I realise I was lactose intolerance. I was trying all brand of milk, none of it work, so I eat cottage cheese instead for my protein intake. It's all trial and error, you just have to figure out what works for you and what doesn't.

Morning-
blend 12 oz of cottage cheese with 60 grams of white sugar and water
4-6 small carrots
afternoon-
4 cups of orange juice, spread through out the afternoon
evening - 12 oz of cottage cheese with 60 grams of white sugar and water.

I eat white rice once or twice a week.
I eat beef liver and oyster once a week.
I eat gelatin with all my meat. Cottage cheese and gelatin are my main source of protein.
I don't drink orange juice with beef, or anything that are high in iron, since vitamin c help absorb iron.
I eat shrimps probably twice a week.
Ground beef/steak once or twice a week.
I eat chicken maybe once a month.
I eat a lot of fish, mainly cod, since its very low in pufa.
I take eggshell powder( for calcium, can't drink milk)) with all my meal to balance out the Phosphorus.
My carbs are mainly from fruits, mostly from oj

My diet was super strict the first 5 months, now I have up to 2-4 cheat days lol

Check out my 2 logs

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair FEjkd2k

Anyone that is still in early stages of hair loss or doesn't want to lose anymore hair OAlb2ND

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:26 pm

This Peat propaganda has gotten out of hand. I'm even seeing a buzzword for it 'Peating'. The followers, and the book surrounding it seem very off, because the creator of the book Gates mentioned cannot prove their own hair loss, and Peat himself a NW3-4. The fact is, OP is not halting his hair loss for 3-4 months because earlier he said only do DT if you want to lose more hair. Well, he only quit a little over 2 months ago so if his massages were making him lose more hair, the dietary claim simply cannot be true. However, if he did halt his shedding then we must ask ourselves, is it more likely the diet is giving him this success, or the 1.5 years he spent on his massage regimen, that he may now be reaping the benefits from? We really don't know. All we know is he is approaching the year mark on this diet, but has done the massages for far longer. Forr whatever reason, he is attributing his success in maintaining to this diet, while in the DT thread vehemently opposing the massage after losing hair. Could it be the diet has been his undoing this whole time?

The fact is Diet Soda and Ice Cream isn't good for you, and this Peat diet can even make things worse: http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6486

This diet is heavy into dairy, and if we look at this logically, humans are the only animals still consuming dairy past infancy. It's not natural, and there is a reason so many are lactose intolerant. Even if you don't believe you are, you likely are it is just moderate. You'll notice bloating, discomfort. This is going to increase inflammation and increase your hair loss. Removing gluten and dairy are probably the two best starting points for diet and you can find numerous accounts on these two aspects slowing down hair loss across the internet. Meanwhile Peat is suggesting we abandon nuts and seeds, which as hunter gatherers, foraging for seeds is a natural aspect of our diets! And most don't even have to consciously avoid them because only people interested in their health tend to purchase these due to how expensive they are.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:07 am

SonofOdin wrote:This Peat propaganda has gotten out of hand. I'm even seeing a buzzword for it 'Peating'. The followers, and the book surrounding it seem very off, because the creator of the book Gates mentioned cannot prove their own hair loss, and Peat himself a NW3-4. The fact is, OP is not halting his hair loss for 3-4 months because earlier he said only do DT if you want to lose more hair. Well, he only quit a little over 2 months ago so if his massages were making him lose more hair, the dietary claim simply cannot be true. However, if he did halt his shedding then we must ask ourselves, is it more likely the diet is giving him this success, or the 1.5 years he spent on his massage regimen, that he may now be reaping the benefits from? We really don't know. All we know is he is approaching the year mark on this diet, but has done the massages for far longer. Forr whatever reason, he is attributing his success in maintaining to this diet, while in the DT thread vehemently opposing the massage after losing hair. Could it be the diet has been his undoing this whole time?

The fact is Diet Soda and Ice Cream isn't good for you, and this Peat diet can even make things worse: http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6486

This diet is heavy into dairy, and if we look at this logically, humans are the only animals still consuming dairy past infancy. It's not natural, and there is a reason so many are lactose intolerant. Even if you don't believe you are, you likely are it is just moderate. You'll notice bloating, discomfort. This is going to increase inflammation and increase your hair loss. Removing gluten and dairy are probably the two best starting points for diet and you can find numerous accounts on these two aspects slowing down hair loss across the internet. Meanwhile Peat is suggesting we abandon nuts and seeds, which as hunter gatherers, foraging for seeds is a natural aspect of our diets! And most don't even have to consciously avoid them because only people interested in their health tend to purchase these due to how expensive they are.

Ur an idiot, my shedding was gone when I first started peating, I never said I was losing more hair with dt on my recent posts. I just said I wasn't getting any regrowth from it. Anyone that has pm me directly can testify me. Get your dt propaganda out of my thread, that shit doesn't work, case close. Its been almost 2 years, I haven't seen anything that has proven me wrong yet. Like I said, this diet pretty much halted my hair loss, gave me zero shedding even when Im bulking up and working out like crazy. I don't claim this diet will give you your hair back but I know it did halted my hair loss and gave me zero shedding.

Did you even read my post, I said I was lactose intolerance, thats why I eat cottage cheese instead of milk.  Diet coke? where the hell did you get that from?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:25 am

bogv51 wrote:Stop posting false claim. I can bet my life that the regrowth you're seeing are not regrowth. Anyone that think about starting dt, don't, unless you want to start losing more hair.

This implies DT is hastening your loss and that you did receive shedding from the method. This post was taken from the DT thread. As for the diet coke, the link you posted with the general guideline has a chart with diet coke as one of your top three sugar sources! You also claim your shedding stopped when you first started your diet(I refuse to call it Peating) but that would mean your claim of shedding stopping for 3-4 months is again dodgy because you started this diet a year ago meaning your loss has been halted for a year. On top of that for a diet to almost immediately halt loss should give any experienced forum goer pause, because we all know things take time to work. Again, perhaps Bog is still receiving the benefits from the massage he so despises.

I'm out of this thread. Anyone who does this diet with even an inkling of a hope it'll stop their hair loss will have dug their own grave and hopefully will have learned their lesson to research, before diving into whatever someone makes a wild claim over.

Edit: So it's not diet coke, and instead people are chugging regular mexican cola filling themselves up with empty calories...
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:51 am

This diet sounds pretty dangerous, sounds more like a hair loss CAUSING diet where someone made a typo

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:36 am

SonofOdin wrote:
bogv51 wrote:Stop posting false claim. I can bet my life that the regrowth you're seeing are not regrowth. Anyone that think about starting dt, don't, unless you want to start losing more hair.

This implies DT is hastening your loss and that you did receive shedding from the method. This post was taken from the DT thread. As for the diet coke, the link you posted with the general guideline has a chart with diet coke as one of your top three sugar sources! You also claim your shedding stopped when you first started your diet(I refuse to call it Peating) but that would mean your claim of shedding stopping for 3-4 months is again dodgy because you started this diet a year ago meaning your loss has been halted for a year. On top of that for a diet to almost immediately halt loss should give any experienced forum goer pause, because we all know things take time to work. Again, perhaps Bog is still receiving the benefits from the massage he so despises.

I'm out of this thread. Anyone who does this diet with even an inkling of a hope it'll stop their hair loss will have dug their own grave and hopefully will have learned their lesson to research, before diving into whatever someone makes a wild claim over.

Edit: So it's not diet coke, and instead people are chugging regular mexican cola filling themselves up with empty calories...

I did lose hair with dt, like I said before but that was before I started peating. Gesus, do you even read? Ray peat works for me and it might works for other, I jsut wish I knew about this when I first started losing hair, maybe I would have still have all my hair.

Aren't you the guy that are using minox but think dt is the one that is helping you with hair loss. lol Talk about oxymoron.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:49 am

Yes, but somebody searching Peat based on your post will inevitably run into the book, through posts on this site.

Anyway, the milk thing always gets me. Obvious contradictions there when it comes to dairy. And yet if someone mentions these, Peat and his followers abide by the law: if dairy causes you problems its because your gut isn't healthy, i.e. the problem lies with you. Nice.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:08 am

Gates wrote:Yes, but somebody searching Peat based on your post will inevitably run into the book, through posts on this site.

Anyway, the milk thing always gets me. Obvious contradictions there when it comes to dairy. And yet if someone mentions these, Peat and his followers abide by the law: if dairy causes you problems its because your gut isn't healthy, i.e. the problem lies with you. Nice.

The book is free lol

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:23 pm

While you're laughing about that, chew on the fact that offering a free ebook such as Hair Like A Fox is a sales technique called "foot in the door". By making certain content free, he displays good will and wins favor, while also building himself as an authority via the tone of the writing. The title of the book itself is a sales pitch, and what its selling is hair. But here's where the foot-in-the-door aspect comes in. When the book doesn't quite do what readers think it will, they'll reason that its because they're not doing something right, or there's more to learn, or just a piece of the puzzle missing...this is further enforced by the communities surrounding the book/Peat/Roddy's site, where members (similar to what happens on this site) will patronize the individual and say things along the lines of, "Well there's just one sticking point you've got to nail down" or "There's something hidden you haven't uncovered yet".

And then what? Well go to Roddy's site ("organizing the panic"...oooh clever marketing indeed). He offers two packages, which sell for $67 or $147. He gets your foot in the door with the free (mostly superficial surface level) content, and then gets you to "buy in" to more expensive content because the free stuff is never going to satisfy or provide what its actually trying to sell...hair.

So leading people to the book is a sales funnel. Sorry.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Gates wrote:While you're laughing about that, chew on the fact that offering a free ebook such as Hair Like A Fox is a sales technique called "foot in the door". By making certain content free, he displays good will and wins favor, while also building himself as an authority via the tone of the writing. The title of the book itself is a sales pitch, and what its selling is hair. But here's where the foot-in-the-door aspect comes in. When the book doesn't quite do what readers think it will, they'll reason that its because they're not doing something right, or there's more to learn, or just a piece of the puzzle missing...this is further enforced by the communities surrounding the book/Peat/Roddy's site, where members (similar to what happens on this site) will patronize the individual and say things along the lines of, "Well there's just one sticking point you've got to nail down" or "There's something hidden you haven't uncovered yet".

And then what? Well go to Roddy's site ("organizing the panic"...oooh clever marketing indeed). He offers two packages, which sell for $67 or $147. He gets your foot in the door with the free (mostly superficial surface level) content, and then gets you to "buy in" to more expensive content because the free stuff is never going to satisfy or provide what its actually trying to sell...hair.

So leading people to the book is a sales funnel. Sorry.

$147 is not really anything tbh.. chill out man. i can personally vouch for roddy's diet stopping my dandruff completely at one time and definetely impacting my body. when i first started the diet, my face became ultra moisturized and my face was covered in thick sebum, like a TON of it was all over my face, it made me look really, really youthful. unfortunately, I am dealing with post finasteride shit and I don't think my body works quite right and can't handle it, as I said earlier. the effects were temperary and i started spiraling down.

if anything.. organizing the panic looks like a good product and i am personally going to buy it myself because roddy will actually email you and talk to you about his suggestions.

@op.. that's crazy that you are only eating those few items though.. it seems like not enough vitamins and minerals.. but i guess you are hitting it with the once weekly liver and oysters...
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:02 pm

For god's sake, they aren't his suggestions. You are emailing him to talk to him about another guy's work. My point was that it is a sales funnel, and this was a response to the OP's post about the book being free, as if to say that this legitimized the contents of the book. My response detailed why it does not. If you  find the product to be worth it, that's wonderful. The fact is, you're paying for a guy to tell you things that are absolutely free, and not-a-one of them is going to grow your hair back. Your own logic can show you the bias operating to make you buy.

The book is selling hair. All you had to say about being on that diet was that you produced more sebum and your facial complexion appeared better. You did NOT get what you were sold, and yet you are consciously trying to find reasons to justify purchasing his coaching, giving him your money to tell you things that you can read for free on Peat's site. Paying $67 ot $147 for email messages where he reiterates everything you can find for free at http://raypeat.com/ Sorry bud, but you are caught in an irrational type of thought process and buying behavior, the kind guys like Roddy rely on to sell "solutions" to people with desperate problems like hair loss. And his site btw, is just a prettier version of every sales-site that's ever existed. Long one you have to scroll down. First he tells you the benefits, then a bullet list of the contents, then testimonials, then the price. He monetized talking to you about another guy's life's research. Click-whirr.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:05 pm

U seem butthurt as hell. Its funny you're the one end up advertising for Danny Roddy, very clever, might be one of the dummy account.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:29 pm

sanderson wrote:
if anything.. organizing the panic looks like a good product and i am personally going to buy it myself because roddy will actually email you and talk to you about his suggestions.

@op.. that's crazy that you are only eating those few items though.. it seems like not enough vitamins and minerals.. but i guess you are hitting it with the once weekly liver and oysters...

I think organizing the panic is ok, its nothing new if you have done your research on peats diet. It'll be a waste of money for you, its good for the people that are too lazy to do their own research, I guess. honestly, he don't know most of the question and most of his answer are just copy and paste from peat.

I eat shrimps 2-3 times a week, oyster and beef liver once a week, gelatin every day and msot of my carbs are from fruits, so I def am hitting are my mineral and vitamins. Smile

Here's my supplement, not as crazy as before
Thyroid supplement - thiroyd
vitamin a
vitamin d only if I don't get enuff sun
k2
taurine
pregnenolone- oral - 2-3 times a week
aspirin

Red light on my scalp
topical
sage 1 topical
aspirin/niacimide/caffiene

This is my theory on hair loss right now, I think the best way to fight hair loss is to get your metabolism up(your temperature), fix your hormonal balance and get all your nutrients in.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Gates Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:55 am

bogv51 wrote:U seem butthurt as hell. Its funny you're the one end up advertising for Danny Roddy, very clever, might be one of the dummy account.

I love when that happens. I make a claim about your account. You defend him. Then I respond, in kind, and make my point. And now I'm "butthurt". No, that's just something people who are lazy do when they don't want to address points that go against them.

"Oh I wanna end the argument and terminate all thought....hmmm....what to do...I know......call them a hater."

I'm sorry but critiquing poor form where you see it is not being butthurt. That's just something people will say to make somebody lose an argument by seeming uncool for complaining about someone's behavior. Like I said, its the more modern way of shouting hater.

I could easily do what you're doing and just say that you're an all-aboard-the-train little fanboy who dick rides whatever the popular treatment is at the moment. Because apparently you did that with DT and then when you found it didn't work, you got a bit "butthurt" about it.

But what I will agree with you on is that all complaining does is advertise for him.

Gates

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:45 am

Gates wrote:But what I will agree with you on is that all complaining does is advertise for him.

Just going to add one more thing. Complaining does give him more advertising, but there are several members of this forum dedicated to spewing this information out - in every thread! It is one thing to have it contained, but people simply cannot avoid his influence if they visit this forum... and if there are no dissenters, potentially dangerous diets such as these will continue to be seen as the holy grail for hair loss, and what we will have is a large group of still balding men, now with fatty liver disease. There needs to be voices of reason who still advocate for diets that are not taken to extremes. If someone wants to donate their body for 'science' and intentionally consume boat loads of sugar on a daily basis then that is their decision but threads like these with clickbait titles and fantastical claims are going to sway the regular joes who may just want to stop their hair loss who would be better off attempting something else first.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:54 am

bogv51 wrote:
sanderson wrote:

I think organizing the panic is ok, its nothing new if you have done your research on peats diet. It'll be a waste of money for you, its good for the people that are too lazy to do their own research, I guess. honestly, he don't know most of the question and most of his answer are just copy and paste from peat.

I eat shrimps 2-3 times a week, oyster and beef liver once a week, gelatin every day and msot of my carbs are from fruits, so I def am hitting are my mineral and vitamins. Smile

vitamin a  
k2
taurine
aspirin

Red light on my scalp
topical
sage 1 topical

This is my theory on hair loss right now, I think the best way to fight hair loss is to get your metabolism up(your temperature), fix your hormonal balance and get all your nutrients in.

did you notice an increase in libido at all or decrease?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 am

sanderson wrote:
bogv51 wrote:
sanderson wrote:

vitamin a  
k2
taurine
aspirin

Red light on my scalp
topical
sage 1 topical

did you notice an increase in libido at all or decrease?

For what it's worth, when I gave up gluten, grains, and sugar, and started eating more fat, my libido was MASSIVELY increased, honestly to the point of it being annoying. Nofap is unimaginably hard now, but I'm fine with that.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next