Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Taking Colostrum EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Taking Colostrum EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Taking Colostrum EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Taking Colostrum EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Taking Colostrum EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Taking Colostrum EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Taking Colostrum EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Taking Colostrum EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Taking Colostrum EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Taking Colostrum

3 posters

Go down

Taking Colostrum Empty Taking Colostrum

Post  Delphine Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:43 am

I recently started taking Immune Tree colostrum and am beyond impressed with all I've heard about it.
I see there are some threads on colostrum here, but they don't go anywhere or reach much consensus on the benefits.
CS, you even posted that it was a "negative" for you.  Care to share why?  Just wondering...

One thing that I am very interested in is its potential to regrow the thymus.  If that is possible, doesn't that mean we can
beat this 'aging' thing?  

Anyway, I've been taking it a couple of times a day including before retiring at night.  I am sleeping great so hopefully that means
it's increasing growth hormone levels.  This page is a good source on its benefits:
http://cancercure.ws/bovinecolost.htm
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Taking Colostrum Empty Re: Taking Colostrum

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:08 am

Hi Delphine, there's nothing wrong with it.

I use one of two different types of colostrums (bovine) over the years.

This one here is 3rd party verified.

Powder or Capsules

And also this one

Also capsules or powder

There are certain health conditions when it is not going to reach epic results, but in the big picture it's not a bad idea.

A fully functioning immune system isn't going to hurt, and anyone who has digestive issues, or glandular problems should consider it. I took it for glandular rebuilding. The thymus in particular.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 am

Thanks CS.  How long did you consume it, and why did you stop?  It does seem to indicate you were disappointed in the results?

I read that it is best taken on an empty stomach to reap the benefits of the growth hormone content.  So I'm doing that.
Do you feel it is indeed possible to regrow the thymus?

http://www.naturalnews.com/028833_thymus_colostrum.html

Oh, I asked Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith, founder of Immune Tree Colostrum, about taking it on an empty stomach.  He just now replied:
"With True colostrum you have chymosin which coats the product and allows it to BE absorbed and bypass the gut!"

Good to know Smile

btw, a relevant factor to this site is that some report hair thickening.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm

One more reason I am glad I'm taking colostrum...

http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_6702492_bovine-colostrum-hair-growth.html

excerpt:

Bovine colostrum contains many growth factors. A study conducted in Japan at The Department of Translational Medical Science Research at Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences on mice reported that insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-1), which bovine colostrum contains, contributed to “significant enhancements of hair follicle morphogenesis, hair regrowth and hair pigmentation.” A later study conducted in Japan at the same school reported that IGF-1 “plays an important role in hair growth.” The study was conducted over five months, and its goal was to increase levels of IGF-1 in volunteers. Seventeen of the volunteers got a placebo, and the remaining volunteers took active ingredients. The 14 volunteers who were given active ingredients showed promotion of hair growth significantly higher than the group given the placebo.

Nutrition

According to the Mayo Clinic website, “having inadequate protein or iron in your diet or poor nourishment in other ways can cause you to experience hair loss.” Bovine colostrum is a rich source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Typical vitamins in bovine colostrum that are associated with hair growth are vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin A and vitamin C. Typical minerals in bovine colostrum that are associated with hair growth are calcium and potassium.

According to The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery website, “Investigators have reported that platelet-rich plasma promotes hair growth from follicles by the action of platelet growth factors on hair follicle stem cells.” Platelet-rich plasma, when used in hair restoration, is administered by a professional in that field. The platelets are derived from the patient's blood. According to the Center for Nutritional Research website, platelet-rich plasma biochemical mechanisms are found in bovine colostrum.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:11 pm

I like liposomal colostrum best. It's way more immune to oxidation and many more times bioavailable. I DIY from a really good source. And yes, one can regrow the thymus using colostrum and other immune boosters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:27 pm

4039 wrote:I like liposomal colostrum best. It's way more immune to oxidation and many more times bioavailable. I DIY from a really good source. And yes, one can regrow the thymus using colostrum and other immune boosters.

What other immune boosters? I wonder how long it might take to regrow the thymus.

I have been emailing with Anthony Kleinsmith, who founded Immune Tree colostrum.  I brought up the liposomal thing with him, ccing and pasting our exchange:

Me:
Hi, I recently placed and received a kilo of your Colostrum6. I am excited about the potentials for healing with your product. However, in my research, I found claims that it ought to be taken in the form of a liposomal delivery system, to protect it from the digestive juices, and enhance its bioavailability. I wonder if you could address this statement.

Anthony:
There is a thing within Certified Colostrum called "Chymosin" and it is what protects the proteins from digestive juices. That is a marketing ploy by many because they don't tell you that they remove the fat and then spray a man-made artificial fat "Liposomal Delivery" back onto a 24 hour old product!

Colostrum taken during the first six hours is supposed to be most potent...Immune Tree is certified, third party verified 6 hour colostrum.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down