Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
colostrum? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
colostrum? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
colostrum? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
colostrum? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
colostrum? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
colostrum? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
colostrum? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
colostrum? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
colostrum? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

colostrum?

4 posters

Go down

colostrum? Empty colostrum?

Post  fumanchu Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Colostrum is apparently great for relieving symptoms of people with autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, etc...)and helps treat some patients with alopecia areata. Perhaps this might be a good supplement for the rest of us.

Any thoughts?

Did anybody ever hear of this stuff before? It was discovered to aid such diseases in 1983, and was present in the milk you drank when you were a little tyke. I wonder if it's present in cow's milk.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

colostrum? Empty Re: colostrum?

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 pm

fumanchu wrote:Colostrum is apparently great for relieving symptoms of people with autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, etc...)and helps treat some patients with alopecia areata. Perhaps this might be a good supplement for the rest of us.

Any thoughts?

Did anybody ever hear of this stuff before? It was discovered to aid such diseases in 1983, and was present in the milk you drank when you were a little tyke. I wonder if it's present in cow's milk.

I remember reading about this on the site a while back, and somebody who used it listed it in their supplement list with "(great)" next to it. On my next order, either way I'll be adding it.

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Colostrum? Awesome supplement, IMO.

I've taken it for a few months. I know Prague, LittleFighter & even CS have taken it.

Be sure to take it on an empty stomach.

Here's a relatively recent thread where CS mentions colostrum:

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/cs-immune-system-t3692.htm?highlight=cs+++immune+system

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:00 am

I started taking colostrum 2 weeks ago. I didn''t notice any immediate effects, but I don't seem to be as sore from the gym at this point and what is most amazing is this... I cut my arm on a thorn bush Friday night. I also somehow cut my elbow. It was a little deeper and 'looked' bad. It wasn't very deep, but it was deeper than the scratch from the thorn bush. I looked at it Wednesday morning and it was pretty much gone. a Little post scab skin was ther (dry skin basically). That was it. I don't think I've ever healed this fast before.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 am

Yanks - The data on Colostrum (Bovine only) is really quite impressive. From the research I've look at, it appears to be even more beneficial than stem cell enhancement products. Regrowing the thymus is a very interesting benefit, and this is the only way to do it.

I have wondered if thymic involution is a key factor in pattern baldness, because the shrinkage begins in adolescence, and by the time we reach about 40, it is very small for almost inactive.

Many studies show the relationship between thymic involution and hair loss, as well as its negative effect on estrogen.

Also colostrum is a powerful mediator of skin healing because it contains numerous growth factors.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 am

CS_

What colostrum product do you take? Would it be better to just drink colostrum from organic pastures?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down