Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals)

+2
iuyyighghghgkh
Hoppipolla
6 posters

Go down

About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) Empty About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Has anyone tried this?

I've tried CS but only weak CS.

Perhaps making strong CS, letting the silver settle to the bottom and then rubbing it onto the scalp would help, so it's like a strong silver paste? Might get expensive though lol

Thing is, silver is quite a good way to permanently protect an area from infection. That's why they put it in fridges.

The main issue with using antifungals on the scalp is that they absorb into the skin relatively fast and are gone. Anything that's too big to absorb or that's slow release (probably harder to do) may solve the problem, and perhaps silver particles could be too big to absorb?

Thoughts?

Hoppi Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) Empty Re: About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals)

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon May 18, 2015 11:17 pm

after trying many topicals

I settled on caffeine, niacin and aspirin topical.

I don't believe fungi cause hair loss anyway

or just take rejuveplex

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals) Empty Re: About very strong topical colloidal silver (and other similar topicals)

Post  Hoppipolla Tue May 19, 2015 12:02 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:after trying many topicals

or just take rejuveplex

My understanding is that the DHT increases sebum and then the sebum gets infected.

Is your topical working?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 am

hoppipolla wrote:

or just take rejuveplex

My understanding is that the DHT increases sebum and then the sebum gets infected.

Is your topical working?

that's not my understanding of DHT.

well, I would say yes, it does seem to be doing something. niacin/caffeine are very good for mitochondria too.

I don't even think sebum is causing hair loss in men

think of each hair follicle as a mini organ,

that must be

maintained
preserved
and enhanced

aspirin/caffeine/niacin will also react with pgd2 in the scalp

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue May 19, 2015 12:31 am

Adenosine is superior to niacin and caffeine. Believe me that your topical won't get you anywhere - but please prove me wrong.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25925959

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 am

Biffy wrote:Adenosine is superior to niacin and caffeine. Believe me that your topical won't get you anywhere - but please prove me wrong.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25925959

adenosine
ribose
niacin

all act very similarly when applied topically

How would I use it ? add adenosine powder to a solution ?

could I use ribose powder instead ?

I believe topical niacin DOES work, however, there may be stronger things out there

It's certainly a good find. I will investigate it further.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue May 19, 2015 7:48 am

I have done some more "digging"

here's what I now know

"
I am not sure why you would want to use adenosine instead of niacin in SolBan. Since the product contains caffeine, adenosine and caffeine antagonize each other, so I am not sure what the cumulative effect will be. Niacinamide itself has good effects on hair, so it needs to be in SolBan. You can experiment if you want and let me know if you have good results with adenosine instead of niacinamide."

perhaps it would work by itself, however, I am not ready at this moment in time to test out a new topical since I need to keep track of my results and don't want to interrupt my hair loss experiments and schedules

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue May 19, 2015 1:12 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
hoppipolla wrote:

or just take rejuveplex

Is your topical working?

that's not my understanding of DHT.

well, I would say yes, it does seem to be doing something. niacin/caffeine are very good for mitochondria too.

I don't even think sebum is causing hair loss in men

think of each hair follicle as a mini organ,

that must be

maintained
preserved
and enhanced

aspirin/caffeine/niacin will also react with pgd2 in the scalp

Sebum is a huge cause in hairloss. Fin works in similar ways reducing sebum production.

Less sebum less hairloss. Sebum is a source of food for bacteria causing inflammation causing scaring, hence why immune suppressants drugs work for hairloss.

bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  irfoc Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 am

In my case sexual abstinence reduced sebum to almost zero, so if anyone wants to reduce it... give a try

irfoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Anyone actually want to talk about the topic of the thread? ¬_¬
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:38 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:hence why immune suppressants drugs work for hairloss.
In that case, have you've tried Protopic cream? Not sure about how safe this is though.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down