Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day...

5 posters

Go down

OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... Empty OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day...

Post  Growdamnit Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 am

Started last night and has not let up. Had sex twice this past weekend and do not have an STI. It is a constant burning pain in the tip of my friend. Please tell me if I should go to a doctor or not.

EDIT: Please tell me this is normal and like a UTI or something. I'm freaking out.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... Empty Re: OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day...

Post  rofl Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 pm

not worth freaking out over. just go to doc, and most likely get some antibiotics.

if ur against taking antibiotics though and want to treat it 'naturally' then u should freak out.

id try drinking more water to start and make a docs appt.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day... Empty Re: OT: Burning sensation in urethra all day...

Post  Growdamnit Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:29 am

Would one bottle of antibiotics fuck me up?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:14 am

well some would say its not good for u. but imo, its risk vs benefit. go to a doc, get a correct diagnosis, get the correct prescription, then take probiotics to replenish the normal flora. im sure u will be fine. best way to not freak out about it, is to deal with it by an expert ASAP. dont let it get out of control.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 am

Just get a bottle of probiotics and I should be okay? I'll get the prescription, but won't take until I need to.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Why so afraid of antibiotics? Haven't you took them before for bad colds and bronchitus? Or bad ear infections when you were a kid? I've took them off and on when I needed it and I didn't feel any different when I was on them. Actually you don't feel a thing while on them...except perhaps a little tired.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:09 am

I use to get this randomly, I forgot what its called its not a UTI though it use to burn on the tip and it felt like I had to pee a lot, but only drops would come out

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 pm

how do you know you dont have a STI? isn't the same as an STD? if you haven't been to a doctor, then you probably haven't been tested for STDS and you probably should. you probably got gonorrhea or chlamydia or something it sounds like. they are not a big deal and a quick treatment, but you really need to check if you have them.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 am

Been with the same girl for over a year now. It is not an STI (same as STD just newer term).

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:36 am

Growdamnit wrote:Been with the same girl for over a year now. It is not an STI (same as STD just newer term).

did you get tested?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 am

It could be something else....I forgot what it is called I had it

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down