Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Empty Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof

Post  habemus Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 am

Does anybody here use this lotion?

I'm doing use and notice some good results.

habemus

Back to top Go down

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Empty Re: Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof

Post  shaftless Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Hey habemus, I remember you in another experiment using a rosemary oil based topical someone was pushing here about a year ago. Hope you have better luck with this one.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Empty Re: Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof

Post  habemus Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Truth. I used some things I had won and I lost them after stopping.

Do a trial with a sample provided by the inventor.

The lotion initial cause hair loss, but before long he is reborn with more force.

Later show the achieved result.

Smile

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 am

shaftless wrote:Hey habemus, I remember you in another experiment using a rosemary oil based topical someone was pushing here about a year ago. Hope you have better luck with this one.

You can follow me, among other trialistas in:

http://hlh.me

(I use lotion Liu CD)

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:43 am

This lotion seems "miraculous".
Every day I see better result, and the inventor claims to be a "cure" for baldness.

https://i.imgur.com/TGBvOft.jpg

the users forum that Brazil has much to learn.
No need to use anything more than this lotion.
Just 1x day every 20 days of the month for a year.
Stay tuned ...

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 am

I've been following some of your posts.

I do not use any drugs, or standard care.

If I may I show you these latest photos at this location

http://haircut.portugueseforum.net/t1-hair-growth-promoting-solution-containing-chlorine-dioxide#7

This leaves me with hope.

Att,

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:25 pm

My recent update

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Desktop5_zps0e8303ee

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Not bad habanero. Keep us updated. Not sure why you block out parts of the pictures though scratch

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 pm

[quote="habemus"]My recent update

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  D60bc743-e6ed-4626-a341-212c2bc9fb2d_zpsd8cc337c

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:58 am

.Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Desktop5_zps849c7bf8

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:30 am

Hi Habemus!
Thank you very much for sharing your pics! This seems like a nice regrowth. I will look deeper and inform myself about this chlorine dioxide thing to check out the benefits and possible side-effects...

But one question: Its absolutely fine to pixelize the face! Again, thank you very much for sharing the photos! I saw them already on other forums - But I'm getting a bit confused. What part of your scalp is this? Or are you pixelizing not your face but a scar or mole or something not to get identified? Just curious, because I'm wondering what exactly I'm looking at Smile

Thanks again and all the best with your treatment!

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 am

fghjfghj wrote:Hi Habemus!
Thank you very much for sharing your pics! This seems like a nice regrowth. I will look deeper and inform myself about this chlorine dioxide thing to check out the benefits and possible side-effects...

But one question: Its absolutely fine to pixelize the face! Again, thank you very much for sharing the photos! I saw them already on other forums - But I'm getting a bit confused. What part of your scalp is this? Or are you pixelizing not your face but a scar or mole or something not to get identified? Just curious, because I'm wondering what exactly I'm looking at Smile

Thanks again and all the best with your treatment!

This lotion is applied to the hair line and not the whole head
Slowly he grows and only at the end of treatment (1 year) can we fail to see the bald crown, I assume ...
The pictures are for the left side and right side of the crown or the same side but in different situations
The important thing is that you can see the hair to grow and some dark mixed with white.
Let us be patient!

http://haircut.portugueseforum.net/t1-hair-growth-promoting-solution-containing-chlorine-dioxide

(Ps: illiterate English (google translation)

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:32 am

[img]Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Ddb91424-3f70-4a8e-8969-e0e6ebb7a912_zps6e53416a[/img]

The latest update

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:26 pm

It looks a bit like that is just where his non MPB hair area extended to and then he shaved part of it down to make it look like regrowth. The hairs don't look taper but they look cut. Maybe I'm wrong but that is how it appears.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Slimnuts wrote:It looks a bit like that is just where his non MPB hair area extended to and then he shaved part of it down to make it look like regrowth. The hairs don't look taper but they look cut. Maybe I'm wrong but that is how it appears.

Sorry do not understand your English
The translation for my language not clear
You can contact by email the inventor (liuxuewu@gmail.com ) and
you put your questions about this product
I can only give this contribution

greetings

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:29 am

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  887e3751-bf5e-43de-8ebe-f43a78cb90a8_zps7f0d07ae

Photo 15 days of the 4th cycle

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:30 am

Impressive...but...where are your ears? scratch

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 am

Side effects : Loss of ears.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:21 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Side effects : Loss of ears.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:11 pm

shaftless wrote:Impressive...but...where are your ears? scratch

Ok The ear Very Happy

Hair-growth-promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide, preparation methods and using methods thereof  Eefec20e-467c-4eee-b9be-1013934fb057_zps7857d691

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:54 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/548614/Bald-men-rejoice-Possible-cure-for-baldness-is-on-the-horizon

We have discovered that macrophages, cells whose main function is traditionally attributed to fight infections and wound repair, are also involved in the activation of hair follicle stem cells in non-inflamed skin.
Dr Mirna Perez-Moreno

This is the same process Liu`s CD

Liu, already on the market !!!

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:11 pm

habemus wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/548614/Bald-men-rejoice-Possible-cure-for-baldness-is-on-the-horizon

We have discovered that macrophages, cells whose main function is traditionally attributed to fight infections and wound repair, are also involved in the activation of hair follicle stem cells in non-inflamed skin.
Dr Mirna Perez-Moreno

This is the same process Liu`s CD

Liu, already on the market !!!

Hmmm, there may be a little truth to this. The macrophages in the scalp are attacked by the chlorine dioxide and slowly die (like shocking a swimming pool with chorine). As the chlorine slowly kills them off they relay signals to the follicle stem cells to start growing again. It is a way of supressing your immune system but only restricted to the scalp...which could be better than taking immunosuppresent drugs that affect your whole body's immune system. Still...you wouldn't want to keep damaging your skin like this over and over again...just to keep killing off these scalp macrophages. Cancer comes to mind as a possible long-term side effect. We need a drug to inject into the scalp that just targets these macrophages without injuring the surrounding skin...and without going systemic.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

4 full cycle (20 + 10 break)

https://2img.net/h/i998.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2e0f6b1.jpg

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 am

Can't see these photos. Try it again.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  habemus Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 am

shaftless wrote:Can't see these photos. Try it again.

https://i.imgur.com/yQud1Tk.jpg

habemus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next