Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss

Go down

BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss Empty BPH, hormonal acne and aggressive hairloss

Post  xztop123 Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 am

Would this warrant a strong consideration of a low dose finasteride?

Right now I follow a high fruit / potato diet with most of my oils being coconut, red palm or Ghee.

Protein comes from shellfish, eggs, occasional muscle meat and gelatin.

I supplement beta-carotene (just started to get an orange skin without photoaging), vitamin k2 and vit D - 10,000 IU.

Should I jump on Saw Palmetto, nettle and pygeium? I agree that the data shows that DHT itself probably isn't bad but in my case it might be worth attacking.

My blood work was all within normal range with vitamin d being lowish around 30. I have a positive high titer antinuclear antibody test also. Centromere pattern which points to an autoimmune disease process.

xztop123

Back to top Go down