Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along

3 posters

Go down

Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along Empty Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along

Post  teacup Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 pm

So, after all Royal Rife was RIGHT and the Royal Rife Universal microscope probably DID work all along ... the mainstream science against him was WRONG all along.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29536525

Now, are the rest of Royal's discoveries also RIGHT? hmm.

I'd love to have one of these microscopes.

Will this work to prove or disprove the germ theory?

CS, your thoughts?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along Empty Re: Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 pm

how does this prove or disprove anything?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along Empty Re: Nobel Prize winners prove that Royal Rife was right all along

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:46 pm

magic_gro wrote:how does this prove or disprove anything?

The germ theory has been disproven over and over again using phase contrast microscopy. This was shown in the late 1980's and 90's. However, the truth doesn't sell billion of dollars worth of drugs. So I wouldn't expect any amount of data to change public perception as long as big pharma practically owns the media.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

magic_gro wrote:how does this prove or disprove anything?

to answer you, and also to clarify my point that the new discovery by these 3 scientists about causing the specimens to give off their own light is not new, and how using such microscope can not only observe germs but also help us destroy them, i quote:

He found he could see the individual pathogens better by illuminating them with a light frequency that matched their own resonance frequency and causing them to glow. When he intensified the frequencies, he observed the pathogens either bursting or going inanimate.
http://www.rife.de/

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 pm

teacup, you are quoting from another website. I am failing to link the contents of the first page you linked with Rife machines...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm

or with Royal Raymond Rife for what matters...

I want to believe. But I can't find any evidence. Please make it easier on me...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:11 am

The website is fine, it must be getting blocked at your location/country/ISP.

here's a quote from another spot

Quote:
Furthermore, the luminescent and or fluorescent color ( narrow band of wave lengths ) of the bacterium or virus was unique, just as the wave length that made it fluoresce. In other words, Rife had found a way for the specimen to self illuminate with a light emission of one color. Therefore no color correction was required. There were, however, some exceptions where the microbe would luminesce and or fluoresce with two different colors, but one would generally be much brighter than the other. When focusing the image using the brighter wave length emission a dim halo around the object's image would be seen from the now out of focus dim luminescent and or fluorescence emission wave length. Two other potential apparent reasons Rife did not use color corrected objective lenses in his

from http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/AppAH.html
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:59 pm

None of your links is getting blocked for me.

You first posted a link from BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29536525

What is your thesis on what that link from BBC proves? Please only quote the BBC page pointed to by that link. Any quote from any other website doesn't help me understand your original post apropos of that link.

Thank you!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:37 pm

bump.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 am

all i am saying is this goes to show how science has dogma... Rife had a microscope that worked but the mainstream ignored him... and lead him to develop theories that the mainstream ignores. now they say this is a new discovery, but it aint. just how columbus discovered a continent that had already been discovered.

i am wondering about Rife's findings and if these should now be taken more seriously that we have modern proof that his microscopes did indeed work, maybe the theories he came up with (using his amazing microscope) also work
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 am

How potentially the Rife microscope worked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foIWltOShO0    very informative explanation ...
he also talks about "dark adjusting" your eyes.  which is also interesting... and he explains how the Rife Ray device which was able to destroy the cells selectively.

now, the mainstream is accepting that getting cells to floresce is used in microscopy, next step is to see if the rife Ray device can be re-invented and start using it to destroy cancer cells or specific germs selectively.

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down