Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
detumescence therapy results EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
detumescence therapy results EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
detumescence therapy results EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
detumescence therapy results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
detumescence therapy results EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
detumescence therapy results EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
detumescence therapy results EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
detumescence therapy results EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
detumescence therapy results EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

detumescence therapy results

+5
Changexpert
Slimnuts
bov51
Keanoseg
Brabus
9 posters

Go down

detumescence therapy results Empty detumescence therapy results

Post  Brabus Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:24 am

Do you guys have regrowth with this therapy? Or are u only maintaining what you have? If yes how much did it take?
What are other treatments you are using? And how many time you spend doing this?

I guess I need some motivation...

Brabus

Back to top Go down

detumescence therapy results Empty Re: detumescence therapy results

Post  Keanoseg Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:55 am

Severe crazy thickening and a definite stop after 2 months. Need at least 5,6 months for any regrowth signs although I stopped doubting this because if this doesn't work nothing else will unless you solve it artificially through chemicalls or drugs or transplants. Achieving a nutritional balance in your body also stops the loss but for natural regrowth I think that something like DT is most effective above all mainly because you are adressing the symptoms in your scalp that are directly causing the miniaturizing hair. You are not really doing anything health wise with DT just maintaing a healthy scalp that will produce healthy hair throughout whichever conditions of whatever really. Remember noone loses their hair it all remains there, it just miniaturizes and barely goes out of the surface and loses it's thickness and color because of the poor scalp health which is caused by inflammation. Hair loss is just one of the signs that there is some sort of inflammation in your body whether it's systemic or local but it's always systematic first and then local in the scalp. If you pinch your scalp moderately hard everyday you are adressing and healing the fibrosis,calcification,lack of blood flow, lack of stem cell connections between the parts of the follicle, etc etc. Pretty much whatever any reason behind hair loss would be I don't see anything that DT wouldn't adress. Your body possesses an indefinite amount of self healing capacity it seems like we found one that works for the "hair".

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 am

I agree with you 100%

Thank god I found this website. Seriously Im so happy right now (hope it remains).
I was on hairlosshelp during 2 years and was trying all kinds of drugs (fin, dut, spiro....). And nothing worked like this.
I lost a lot of miniaturized hair in 3 days but my scalp never felt this healthy. I have like no itching and no sebum, before this I had a lot. (Burning sensation on thinning area, forehead was oily as f***).

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 am

You def will lose all your thin and miniaturized hairs, that's for sure. I'm not going to lied my hair look much worst than it did when I started dt.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:37 am

Just to clarify , for the first 1-2 months of quality DT your hair will look worse. At the beginning when I started my hair looked like shit and then after like 2 months it steps up a ton. Wherever on my scalp (even on the temples) I pull my hairs with all my strength not even 1 hair will get pulled out I think that tells it all.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:02 am

So this is the cure for mpb?? I hope so

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:40 am

Well the cure is a tricky word. If you do it with consinstency and quality it will produce results. Takes a noticable amount of time and dedication though. For me it works and for everyone I know of who started doing it produces results as well.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am

I'm 2 months in and definitely lost ground in the temples. I get inflammation there too still but i cant tell if its from doing DT or from normal MPB inflammation. Scalp still oily as hell also but I have seborrheic dermatitis so I'm not sure if I can ever get rid of the oilyness.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Ive also definetly lost ground on temples (mostly miniaturized hair).. but its been only 1 week im doing it.

What is seborrheic dermatitis? What are the symptoms? Thx

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:15 am

Brabus wrote:Ive also definetly lost ground on temples (mostly miniaturized hair).. but its been only 1 week im doing it.

What is seborrheic dermatitis? What are the symptoms? Thx

Overproduction of sebum and inflamed super dandruffy scalp sometimes with lesions.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:40 am

I know this thread is a bit dated, but I will share my story. I've been doing DT for about 4 months now. For the first two months, I did 10 min each session, once a day on average. Starting in November, I got more serious about it and did 20 min twice a day. Also, I've stopped applying minox from November.

I am not going to lie. The result is catastrophic (yes, in a bad way). I have side thinning, which started from November, and more scalp is visible now. My hairline also receded. Also, it creates some dead white skin flakes, which is disgusting. Since I've stopped minox, it can't be minox residue. I am sure dropping minox is contributing to a lot of shedding, but on the days when I do not DT, I lose about 15 hairs at max compared to 50+ hairs when I DT twice a day.

On a flip side, my hair is less oily now and itch is totally gone. I am debating whether I should continue DT or not, as it's a long-term commitment and more ground can be lost as a result of initial phase, just like fin or minox. I might keep trying for a month or so then ultimately decide whether I should drop DT altogether or not.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 pm

dude.... It's a probably got a LOT to do with the minox quitting. I shed a TON of hair when I quit that stuff. it's a crazy scary one to quit IME took like 6 months to a year for my hair to recover after quitting using minox for years.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Duketronix wrote:dude....  It's a probably got a LOT to do with the minox quitting.  I shed a TON of hair when I quit that stuff.  it's a crazy scary one to quit IME  took like 6 months to a year for my hair to recover after quitting using minox for years.

I agree to some extent. I also had used minox in the past, on and off, and post-drop shed stopped in 3 months.

This time, I was on minox for 1.5 years before quitting, but I was using only 0.5 ml/day instead of 1 ml twice a day (quarter of regular dosage). As a result, I expected shedding to stabilize a lot quicker this time, which clearly did not happen. Strange thing is, when I do not DT, I only lose about 15 hairs during/after shower, maybe 20 strands throughout the day. When I have morning/evening DT sessions, I lose at least 50+ strands, which is severely demoralizing. I've read many stories where people's hair looks worse at 3-4 months mark, which is pretty typical with any hair restoration method. Even hair transplant makes you look horrible at 3 months mark.

Maybe I am being too impatient and overly dramatizing my loss of ground.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Ya I mean DT will involve some shed but with the minox quit it will just compound it. I'm sure both are playing a factor but IME minox for me the second time off and staying off for good was not fun. I actually did very similar to you, quitting it then going back on for a while. In terms of recovery over a year I don't mean that it took that long for ALL shedding to stop but my hair cycles had definitely synchronized when I quit so that I had these big sheds every 6 months or so for a while. Eventually it normalized and evened out but minox quitting lines up your hair cycles to have you on a roller coaster for a while IME.

Just make sure you're being real good to your body in this period to help it recover. You're putting a lot of things into play and a lot of change is happening in your scalp so be sure to eat well and get lots of good sleep etc to help your body make the changes as best it can.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah minox is bad news. I'm sorry to say but you will most likely shed every hair minox was saving, plus some before you get regrowth.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

detumescence therapy results Empty My Positive Results Thus Far...

Post  brooksDT Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Ok, so I have been using the EXACT routine as shown by Rob in his video for his PerfectHairHealth ebook. I started around the end of July this year and am still going strong. I do 2 20 minute sessions daily. However, there have been a couple times where I have skipped a massage for a few days to let my scalp have a few extra days of healing. I am about 5 months in and I am very pleased with my results so far. I would estimate about 45% regrowth. It can be hard to tell by pictures but I have ABSOLUTELY thickened up my existing hair by a hell of a lot. The hairline has moved down slowly but surely. The balding crown region has sprouted many new hairs which I can feel when I run my fingers through my hair. My barber even commented how many new hairs I have growing in the crown region. I can say with complete confidence that this method is capable of regrowing 90-100% of lost hair. However, it takes MUCH time and effort. It needs to be an absolute priority for about 8 to 10 months. The method works, the next issue is if the person is willing to put forth the hard work involved. I have some pictures below.

detumescence therapy results Photo_10
This was taken before I ever started massaging. I know my hair LOOKS decent aside from the crown, but trust me the hair was very thin and the scalp very tight.
detumescence therapy results Photo_12
3 months in, still have the bald spot, but scalp is looser and easier to pinch. Some regrowth.
detumescence therapy results Photo_11
5 months in. I still have the bald spot(a little less visible. I told you this method takes time). However, this is in the worst lighting possible and you can see the bald spot is clearly less visible.

THE KEY TO THIS METHOD IS PERSISTENCE. Focus on the scalp being looser and more pliable. If the massage feels good and you can feel the warm and tingling sensation afterwords, you're probably doing it right. I will post updates on my progress. Hope this helps...

brooksDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:06 am

Sorry, Complexx, bro (yes I knew it was you as soon as I started reading your post), but "your" baldness has gotten worse. Seeing as you conveniently took the picture "under the worst lighting possible", I decided to correct the light settings in Photoshop (not that it was really needed), and, as we see, the baldness has actually progressed forward.

Try harder or, rather, stop being an affiliate marketing leech, and get a goddamn job  Very Happy

*Note to forum members: He knowingly took the last pic under dark conditions, hence, "the worst lighting possible", to give the illusion of density. Don't be fooled by this BS artist; it's just Complexx / Moviejunkie up to his old tricks.

detumescence therapy results Comple10
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  brooksDT Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:24 am

Xenon wrote:Sorry, Complexx, bro (yes I knew it was you as soon as I started reading your post), but "your" baldness has gotten worse. Seeing as you conveniently took the picture "under the worst lighting possible", I decided to correct the light settings in Photoshop (not that it was really needed), and, as we see, the baldness has actually progressed forward.

Try harder or, rather, stop being an affiliate marketing leech, and get a goddamn job  Very Happy

*Note to forum members: He knowingly took the last pic under dark conditions, hence, "the worst lighting possible", to give the illusion of density. Don't be fooled by this BS artist; it's just Complexx / Moviejunkie up to his old tricks.

detumescence therapy results Comple10

I appreciate the skepticism, but I am who I say I am. While I realize my pictures could be higher quality and better lighting, I am not a person who is trying to scam. I am simply trying to demonstrate to people in detail that this method is, in fact, WORKING FOR ME, slowly but surely. As a matter of fact, my hair did look worse during the first month up until about month 2 since the undernourished hairs all fell out due to the massage. But shortly thereafter, many new hairs began to start forming. Since then, the same hairs have become thicker and more numerous. I admire your approach of healthy skepticism. However, please do not assume that anybody posting on this forum trying to be a personal advocate of this method with some anecdotal evidence is a scam artist, which I am not. I started losing my hair at a very early age. I am only a college student (as seen in my pictures by my wall posters). I will indeed be posting higher quality future photos to clearly demonstrate my progress. Being skeptical is good my friend, but do not accuse people of things that are untrue. Nobody has anything to gain or any money to make off a DIY method. Cheers and I wish everybody the best of luck with their hair regrowth process. Will be posting in the months to come.

brooksDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:18 am

I am about 5 months in and I am very pleased with my results so far. I would estimate about 45% regrowth

Sure... as the pics so clearly prove. 45% regrowth is a very significant amount of hair gain, but, as the enhanced photo shows, your hair has actually regressed (sorry about that). All I see is you plugging Rob's site and ebook... literally nothing more.

Edited: As for following Rob's method, we all know he was never balding at any point (despite his claims he was balding for a decade). He produced no evidence at all to prove he had MPB; all we saw was an after video demonstrating his DT technique, yet that kid couldn't even produce any progress videos showing that the technique worked.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down