Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol

4 posters

Go down

Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol Empty Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol

Post  4039 Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 pm

The below Youtube video has over 2,045,701,676 views.

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

These two videos on the dangers of statin drugs (and the ultimate importance of serum cholesterol) have a combined 1762 views and are way more relevant to your life. They also pretty much speak for themselves.

You can watch these two 26 minute videos (52 minutes total) about the dangers and side-effects of statin drugs (also the largest prescribed pharmaceutical in world history.) Or you can choose to watch the latest Transformers: Age of Extinction movie, clocking in at 2 hours and 45 minutes.

52 minutes vs. 165 minutes.

Right this very minute you currently know someone who is being poisoned by statin drugs.

Back to top Go down

Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol Empty Re: Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol

Post  SonofOdin Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm

I've been a follower of Dr Mercola for some time, so I already know quite a bit about how awful statin drugs are, but I'll give these a watch. I agree, it's disturbing how many people adopt the ignorance is bliss mentality. Things like gangnam style are really just ways of filling any spare time people may have that keeps them occupied enough to avoid any introspective, or critical thought on life in general.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol Empty Re: Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 am

The Evidence Continues to Mount Against Statins

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-evidence-continues-to-mount-against-statins/#axzz38tedNG8I

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Problem is, nobody you know who is on statins will actually listen to you when you tell them they should stop.   I've been telling my aunt for years and years (as long as she's been on statins) that they're poison, and she just won't listen. By God, if the doctor prescribed it, it's absolutely necessary! Never mind the fact that she snacks on crap food all day long. That has NOTHING to do with her cholesterol levels, and statin's gonna fix it, anyway. Except, they don't fix it. Her cholesterol is still high. It's never been normal since she's been on the drugs. And she's tried them all. But she's convinced that it would be even higher and she might die if she stops the statins.

My mother also has been hooked into Nexium because of throat lesions for nearly 20 years.  She wouldn't listen to me about it being poison, either, until recently she developed intransigent diarrhea.   I told her to go off the the Nexium and she finally did.  Lo and behold, it stopped.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down