Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Interesting article on teeth/gum health EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting article on teeth/gum health

+3
Delphine
miki9
Espio
7 posters

Go down

Interesting article on teeth/gum health Empty Interesting article on teeth/gum health

Post  Espio Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:26 pm

They have 32 points on the webpage I'll just post a few of them. What made me think, "my god he's right", is that I have very severe gum recession for a 30 year old, my roots are showing on almost all my teeth. But then he has a point on this article saying just firmly pressing on your gums can help them re-adhere to the teeth. And then I noticed that my gums haven't receded very much on the inside of the teeth, because my tongue is always applying pressure to the gums there. It's only on the outside that the gums have receded a lot.

Letter from Dr. Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for 18 years, Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.

April 2002

Dear Government Executive and Employee:

We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum infections are ended!

A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH proves the following:

1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. THERE WOULD BE NO CAVITIES IN THE WORLD if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.

2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON THE ENAMEL.

3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earth-bound organisms.

4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.

5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.

6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.

7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with bar soap. Dental procedures to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.

8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. GUM POCKETS are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. GUM POCKETS, from 1 to 8 mm deep, ARE ALSO FORMED BY FLUORIDE, WHICH SEVERS THE PROTEIN MOLECULES ADHERING THE GUMS TO THE TEETH. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS caused by bacteria which is lodged in the gum pockets.

9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.

10. 'Receding gum' surgery will end when the GUM POCKETS cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.

11. REMOVAL OF FLUORIDE FROM DRINKING WATER, PASTES OR GELS SAVES THE ENZYME ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATASE so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, RESULTING IN A BEAUTIFUL, SEMI-FLEXIBLE ENAMEL.

12. As stated above, THE GUMS CAN BE RECONNECTED TO THE TEETH BY TAKING VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. SODIUM ASCORBATE IS MORE REACTIVE THAN ASCORBIC ACID (C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.

More at the link:
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/02/15/fluoride_destroys_tooth_enamel_chemistry_prof.htm

Espio

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on teeth/gum health Empty Interesting article on teeth/gum health

Post  miki9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 am

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

miki9

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on teeth/gum health Empty Re: Interesting article on teeth/gum health

Post  Delphine Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:18 am

Dr. Judd's caution about glycerine preventing remineralizing of teeth is at odds with his recommendation to brush with any bar soap, because most soaps contain it, according to this
which I found in a search on the topic:

Saponified oils are oils mixed with a sodium or potassium hydroxide solution. The resulting reaction produces soap. Most soaps DO contain some residual oil as they are specifically formulated to contain approximately 5% superfat which means all the sodium or potassium hydroxide has been reacted and 5% of the oils remain. This is considered a 'safe" percentage so as not to cause any irritation from excess unreacted sodium or potassium hydroxide. Also, ALL soaps made in this fashion contain glycerine, which is a natural byproduct of the saponification reaction. So, if you are using a properly-made bar of soap to brush your teeth, you are also brushing with glycerine. Glycerine, by the way, is both water and fat soluble.

I've been brushing with colloidal silver soap from Utopia Silver. I like it.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on teeth/gum health Empty Re: Interesting article on teeth/gum health

Post  Misirlou Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 am

First, have we done proper research about this professor, is he legit?

1. And how do we rinse acid of most efficiently/gentle?
2. One theory about medieval English peasants, who seldom had cavities, is that they didn't expose their teethes to refined sugars.
I'm sure they didn't use fluoride toothpastes anyway Smile
3. I thought saliva played a central role here?
4. Oh, this is a tricky one. I've read several studies that compares different remineralizing formulations (for example amorphous calcium phosphate) and several of them had both glycerine and fluoride in their formulas, yet they did remineralize, according to studies. Here is one:
http://www.nature.com/ijos/journal/v5/n4/full/ijos201367a.html
5. I've heard that fluoride is somewhat of an antagonist to adenosine diphosphatase - anyone?
6. Aren't we supposed have a certain amount of bacteria in the mouth? If killing of all kinds of bacteria is the goal, there are many ways.
7-12. Sounds good!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Thanks for posting, my intuition told me to press against my gum with my finger and I am not sure, but after 6 months it look less receded

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Misirlou wrote:First, have we done proper research about this professor, is he legit?

1. And how do we rinse acid of most efficiently/gentle?
2. One theory about medieval English peasants, who seldom had cavities, is that they didn't expose their teethes to refined sugars.
I'm sure they didn't use fluoride toothpastes anyway Smile
3. I thought saliva played a central role here?
4. Oh, this is a tricky one. I've read several studies that compares different remineralizing formulations (for example amorphous calcium phosphate) and several of them had both glycerine and fluoride in their formulas, yet they did remineralize, according to studies. Here is one:
http://www.nature.com/ijos/journal/v5/n4/full/ijos201367a.html
5. I've heard that fluoride is somewhat of an antagonist to adenosine diphosphatase - anyone?
6. Aren't we supposed have a certain amount of bacteria in the mouth? If killing of all kinds of bacteria is the goal, there are many ways.
7-12. Sounds good!

No I haven't done any research on him, I just HOPE it's true because I love sugar, lol. And if I can drink my mtn dew and know that I can just rinse some baking soda or water in my mouth to get the acid off, and no harm done to my teeth, then I'm a happy man.

1. I think he's saying just drinking water throughout or after the meal will bring the acidity to a more neutral state.
2. English peasants didn't expose their teeth to a lot of acidic foods. Do you think they could afford a lot of fruit? No, it was mostly a grain diet and some meat, eggs, and milk whenever they could afford it. And the fruit they did get was surely limited to what they could grow, so it was only for a few months out of a year, because they didn't have fruit being shipped from South America during their non-growing months.

Delphine- My wife brought that up as well, about bar soaps having glycerine in it. Maybe he's using some Whole Foods soap or some special kind that doesn't have it.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  JeetKuneDo Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 pm

We need to wipe out Streptococcus mutans in our mouths, the Internet research I've done points to this very strongly:
http://web.mst.edu/~microbio/bio221_2006/S_mutans.htm

JeetKuneDo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:11 am

This is very interesting. For the past five weeks I have stopped drinking hot drinks and also have only been sleeping with a flimsy blanket on me in an effort to reduce my scalp heat. I have NEVER before suffered from gum or ear ache issues, that was until I stopped drinking hot drinks. This issue also spread from my gums / ears to my crown and it has felt tender to touch for days.

So, I started drinking lemon tea again throughout the day and now the gum and ear problems have disappeared, the inflammation in the crown area has gone down, but still a tad tender.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down