Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help!

2 posters

Go down

I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! Empty I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help!

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Ok, long story short here.

I drank daily, 6-8 beers/day, for basically 2-2.5 years straight. Bad period of my life. I stopped doing this back in 2011.It definitely messed up something internally for me.

Since then, my bowel movements are never the normal brown color. They vary from light yellow, to yellow, to light green, to green. Sometimes they are like an orangish brown. But never that healthy brown color I once used to know.

I have had an ultrasound done and everything came back normal. Liver enzymes are normal. I also had a colonoscopy which was essentially normal (little bit of GERD seen). One thing that was a bit abnormal was that a 24 fecal test showed some fat residue. But then my GI doc tested for fat soluble vitamins and the findings were normal.. But there is definitely something abnormal going on. It is not coincidence that right after a 2 year abusive period of drinking my BMs just suddenly change color.

Where do I go from here? I have tried cleansing, I eat pretty healthy, etc. Could it be I damaged my gallbladder? I just want to see normal brown poop again!! Lol.. What to do.. I want to find a good osteopath in my area, but not sure how to search for someone who specializes in GI disorders. Suggestions guys? Thanks a million!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! Empty Re: I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help!

Post  rofl Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:40 pm

was the ultrasound of your liver, gall bladder and bile duct?

do u have any yellowing in the palms of ur hands, or around your eyes?

if liver function is normal, theres no blockage of the bile duct or gallstones(as seen by ultrasound), and the only symptom is the colours of stool, i wouldnt worry.  id just look at your diet.

by the way, do you use alot of paracetamol (acetaminophen)?

what other supplements are u on?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help! Empty Re: I need to figure out whats wrong with my bowels. CS and anyone else, please help!

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Yes, I believe it was a full abdominal ultrasound. Liver panel was normal.

No yellowing anywhere on my body..

Barely use any acetiminophen.

My diet is pretty good. I have a green smoothie everyday, have been vegetarian all my life, barely eat any dairy, mostly eat organic.. Some gluten here and there..

The thing is though, my diet before drinking, even tho vegetarian, was pretty average. Worse than it is now, but back then my BMs were a completely normal color. Something had to have happened that is not getting picked up on the tests, no?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:53 pm

youd think that if there was liver damage the LFT's would be high. i have the same problem. i have benign nodular hyperplasia, (lesions) on my liver, and a fatty liver.

actually thats something else. did they say u have a fatty liver? i guess not because again your LFT would be high.

btw u realise green smoothies can change the colour? its all the chrolophyll. i have had the same thing from chorella.

i wouldnt worry if the only thing out is the colour. everything else seems to be fine. start to worry if u get jaundice. eat well, and stay off the alcohol, i i think youll be fine. colour of stool has natural variation. depends on the amount of bile pigments, bilirubin. also the amount of fat in diet. some green things and red things will change the colour.

other things u may want to try is glutathione and n-acetyl cystine. (NAC is actually the antidote for acetaminophen overdose in a hospital, stops the action of the liver proteins being cooked and irreversibly changed) im not a fan of lever detox though. seems risky to me.

I guess someone else like CS will have to help u with supplements. its not my area. I have however studied alot of physiology.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down