Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back...

+8
jimmyw
SonofOdin
NDW
iuyyighghghgkh
deleteme
mistermr
Biffy
nicks
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... Empty I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back...

Post  nicks Wed May 07, 2014 6:12 am

I feel like shit.. I feel like my life is hanging on by a thread.

i'm 23 and I have had this NW 2.5 - 3 for around 4 years now. This year my hair just started going thin and on the top of my scalp  it looks as if some of the hair follicles are starting to go because it looks as if there are tiny patches on my scalp.

I cant take this anymore..

I dont want to take propecia, i dont want to use any drugs unless they guarantee full hair recovery for the rest of my life.

when I drive I feel as if people look at me and look down on me, I feel like everyone looks down on me.

I've been buzzing my hair down with no guard, my hairline just looks really bad. Its the right side that looks horrible, the left side is receded but it still kept a decent shape and if my right side was identical this wouldnt be as bad.

what am I supposed to do? I've been trying brushing and massaging for 1 - 2 months now. Do you think a regimen will really help me out here?

I have never been to the doctor in all of 4 years for my hair loss, should I go? what do I say?

nicks

Back to top Go down

I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... Empty Re: I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back...

Post  Biffy Wed May 07, 2014 6:19 am

Dear Nicks, I am your age and living with nw3 for 5 years. I feel you pain, but try to stay positive, you have no choice but to confront this and move on. Personally I now see a ray of light and it's called Detumescence therapy, which is surprisingly improving my hair day by day. So there is some hope for us after all.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... Empty Re: I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back...

Post  mistermr Wed May 07, 2014 7:59 am

What is your diet like?
Does your scalp flake/scale/itch or have any lesions?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

I cant take this anymore, I need my hair back... Empty Try this aswell

Post  deleteme Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 am

There was a lady on YouTube who made her own shampoo and used it on a gentlemen.  The results in 6 months are incredible. The shampoo ingredients are listed on one video. There's 3 videos.  One shows you how to make it and the other shows the start of his treatment then 6 months later.  The YouTube channel is lover4naturalbeauty . The ingredient a off the top of my head. .. castille soap, emu oil, olive oil, lipton green tea, lavender oil, coconut oil, and coconut milk. I think everyone should be doing this if everyone could achieve the results he did in the video. P's I'm starting that new massage method.  Begins with D lol. I've shaved my hair and I'm not sure if it's the shampoo that's started new growth or the massaging. I can see clearly new hair a that are dark  I counted 30 in the Crown.  At the moment I brush my scalp 20 mins a day. That new massage beginning with D' plus extended massaging throughout the day, ingesting apple cider vinegar along with msm. All help to remove the calcication. Stay positive! God Bless!

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Wed May 07, 2014 8:42 am

mistermr wrote:What is your diet like?
Does your scalp flake/scale/itch or have any lesions?

Im starting to wonder if I started losing my hair because in my teens I would eat so unhealthy it makes me SICK just thinking about it. I used to drink coke, eat chips, chocolate bars, go to mc donalds. I used to eat so unhealthy.

I havent eaten fast food in years except for subway but now im regretting eating that. I just eat whatevers at home (what my parents make, usually chicken, rice, etc)

I used to eat a lot of toast, I could eat like 5 peanut butter sandwiches in 2 hours. Then I started reading about grains and bread possibly being bad for your hair so I stopped eating wheat, grains and dairy for like 6 months. Around 2 weeks ago I started eating peanut butter sandwiches again because I couldnt eat anything else but Im stopping now.

Sometimes my mom makes cookies or something like that and I do have some if I want a quick snack but I should probably stop that too right.

I dont really eat a large variety, I wouldnt be surprised if my body was deficient in some vitamins. I dont really eat a lot of vegetables. The only fruit I mostly eat are oranges.

Can you tell me how I can start having a decent diet? I dont even know where to start, what to buy from the grocery store and how to even make it.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed May 07, 2014 8:51 am

you can eat grains.

Rye sourdough bread is okay in small amounts, because most of the phytic acid has been removed.

Maybe get some raw cheese, like Swiss emmental, or gruyere. Eat guacamole.

make home made chips in coconut oil.

Simple stuff.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed May 07, 2014 9:07 am

Did anyone watch the video with the shampoo results? There very impressive.  The only thing I don't include is the coconut milk and castille soap as I mix it with an all natural shampoo. Instead of lipton green tea I use pure green match a powder that's water soluble.  I would not drink the green tea however as I've heard mixed results with it. However applied topical it increases the proliferation of dermal papilla cells and helps preventing cell death.  I hope you all watch it and benefit from it! God bless!

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Wed May 07, 2014 10:24 am

ok thank you for the replies and thank you massager for the video, I think I will try it.

I've always had bad dandruff. The doctor said I had eczema when I was younger and it was pretty bad on my arms and legs but it died down as I got older. My scalp always looks dry and pinkish and unhealthy. I've kept the dandruff down by boar brushing everyday.

is it possible my hairloss is because of a scalp condition? I kinda doubt it though since I have had a receded hairline for a while now.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 am

Yes, I watched that video.

Very interesting.

I wonder what if you added more things to the shampoo recipe formula, like niacin powder, or arginine, or zinc ?

the more the better, right ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed May 07, 2014 10:51 am

To be honest mate. I don't want to add anything to it mainly because I have no idea how all these ingredients combined together have given such amazing results. I mean who knows that would happen if we added to it. I thought it would be a bit of a gamble to add more when this guy got them results. Well just thought I would introduce it. P's your welcome Nick. If i didn't see the results I wouldn't have used the shampoo. It could be green tea included. Topical green tea increases the proliferation of dermal papilla cells and prevents cell death.  Emu oil aides it's absorption,  it also from what I understand contain vitamin k2. Coconut oil is very penetrative and acts as a protein made,  castor oil prevents calcium deposits and is also anti fungal antiseptic along with the lavender oil. All I know is I'm sticking to it Smile p's I use powdered match a green tea as it's water soluble and you don't get bits in your hair. God Bless

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Oh I also have my own theory about male pattern baldness. Since its all due to calfication inflammation excessive dot low oxygen and circulation etc... I think there can be a variety of ways of developing male pattern baldness. An unhealthy scalp, diet, stress. Any type of inflammation untreated will lead to the calcification. Calcification was shown to be high in men with bald scalps. As long as calcification I'd not given the chance to grow the baldness will not have chance to set in. No calcification , no low blood circulation, no low oxygen levels and no high amounts of dht which in turn causes more inflammation and causes more calcication. My point is as long as long as you have a powerful method like detumescence to fight the calcification you are reversing the process and stopping baldness. I won't argue eat healthy and my advice would be to be varied and not to restrict yourself too much. Calcification seems to be the biggest enemy , the causes seem very varied. So eat well , sleep well. P's I use wheatgerm every day . People seem to be achieving great results with detumescence therapy. That attacks the calcification by manually breaking up the calcification by a hard pressed massage for 20 minutes in the morning and at night. I'm also doing it. I wish I knew calcification was the culprit along time ago. It's like having cement poured into where your plants are growing. The soil needs to be soft . The cement would constrict the roots and cut off nutrients. Right time for bed. Don't give up mate. Best advice I can give is brush 20 mins per day, the detumescence therapy and that shampoo. God Bless

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Wed May 07, 2014 11:17 am

Sorry for the grammar it's late. Wheat grass not wheat germ! -God bless

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  mistermr Wed May 07, 2014 11:19 am

Your hair loss could very well be because your eczema or dandruff. Most commonly caused by leaky gut, as you've said you ate really unhealthy as a young'n (same shit with me) . You need to look into removing allergens from your diet and fixing your leaky gut. GAPS diet is one of the best diets for fixing leaky gut but there's also the perfect health diet that's a bit more reasonable. Removing grains is a great start and my opinion is you get rid of your eczema first and foremost because without dealing with it, your chances of regrowth are slim.

Also if you're going to do detumescence therapy, use an anti fungal with it like coconut oil with a drop of grapefruit seed extract to kill the fungus.

mistermr

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Wed May 07, 2014 11:52 am

I would get on LLLT immediately. It works very well for diffuse thinners. Sounds like you have some physiological issues also.
I have been reading some great things about the Dutumescence Therapy. Check out that thread as well.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed May 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Biffy, how did you maintain your NW3 for five years or did it kinda just slow on its own? I'm at a NW3 right now, and if anything it seems to be barreling on ahead even 'faster' D: I'm guessing it wasn't the DT since it's relatively new
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed May 07, 2014 9:34 pm

SonofOdin wrote:Biffy, how did you maintain your NW3 for five years or did it kinda just slow on its own? I'm at a NW3 right now, and if anything it seems to be barreling on ahead even 'faster' D: I'm guessing it wasn't the DT since it's relatively new

My hair will thin out gradually like my fathers, I will for surely end up NW7, when I reach 30 without a doubt, this horseshoe pattern was visible at age of 18 - severely diffuse seen through hair. It is thinning slowly - temples receded quickly to NW3 by the age of 19. But I must say I use Minoxidil which could help maintain this, but honestly I think it didn't do much. Detumescence therapy gave me better and quicker results than Minoxidil did in 2,5 years.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Wed May 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Before jumping around trying different approaches you would save a lot of money and time if you had a consultation with CS. This forum is very helpful, but you could spend a lot of time going down the wrong avenue . The main areas I would investigate would be gut issues, thyroid, heavy metals, circulation (CCSVI).

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6723-hair-loss-and-or-health-consultation-now-available

Also one thing to do for your self esteem is to stop checking your hair, as I found this just reinforced my insecurity about hairloss, so no checking in the mirror constantly, and if you suffer anxiety look into EFT to downgrade you anxious thought process assigned with hairloss.

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 am

can someone write the shampoo recipe so other users don't have to search through youtube videos

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Thu May 08, 2014 9:50 am

2013This is a wonderful smelling creamy All natural Coconut Shampoo focused to help stop Thinning Hair! I have used this on myself and others and have seen improvements with hair growth in thinning areas within 1- 2 months. 
Ingredients:
Castile soap- 4-5 tsp, 1 Green tea bag, Coconut milk 3 tsp, Olive oil- 3 tsp, Emu oil 1 tsp,
Lavendar oil 1 tsp, Castor oil1 tsp, Virgin Coconut oil 2-5
tsp.
Needs to be left on 5-10 minutes

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 am

Ingredients:

Castile soap- 4-5 tsp,
1 Green tea bag,
Coconut milk 3 tsp,
Olive oil- 3 tsp,
Emu oil 1 tsp,
Lavendar oil 1 tsp,
Castor oil1 tsp, Virgin
Coconut oil 2-5tsp.

Needs to be left on 5-10 minutes

That looks easier on the eye.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am

And is this for one use? Or multiple? Cause if it's for one it would get expensive fast.

DeadlyDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu May 08, 2014 11:11 am

As long as we are talking about shampoos, here's a simple recipe I've found to work well.   Mix saturated borax water(1 tablespoon Borax to 1 quart warm water) 50-50 with your ordinary shampoo + a few drops of iodine.

My son just turned 32 and his hair is looking good.  No graying or thinning.  He's gotten into the habit of eating a really healthy brekkie, and likes to eat a lot of raw organic carrots.
Here's his brekkie recipe:  He cooks up a bowl of McCann's quick cooking oatmeal, and to that he adds various things like raw wheat germ, raw organic macadamia nuts (we always keep those around), and lots of organic blackstrap molasses.  This is his sweetener and I think he uses as much as a quarter cup!  He doesn't use milk.  He seems to enjoy this and he's certainly showing the benefits. He doesn't drink coffee or alcohol.  Like me, he drinks a lot of kombucha.
He's on an ADHD med which is said to promote hair loss, but perhaps his diet and other habits like using the rebounder every day, are offsetting that.
He does allow himself an ice cream cone in the evenings for dessert.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu May 08, 2014 12:31 pm

NDW wrote:I would get on LLLT immediately. It works very well for diffuse thinners. Sounds like you have some physiological issues also.
I have been reading some great things about the Dutumescence Therapy. Check out that thread as well.

NDW,

Seems you're a big proponent of LLLT. Can you share your results/maintenance/device and any tricks or tips with the forum? I use a messiah 350, but do not see results....
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Thu May 08, 2014 6:16 pm

The green tea coconut shampoo was said to be used everyday for the results achieved. But the results are astounding!

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Biffy wrote:
SonofOdin wrote:Biffy, how did you maintain your NW3 for five years or did it kinda just slow on its own? I'm at a NW3 right now, and if anything it seems to be barreling on ahead even 'faster' D: I'm guessing it wasn't the DT since it's relatively new

My hair will thin out gradually like my fathers, I will for surely end up NW7, when I reach 30 without a doubt, this horseshoe pattern was visible at age of 18 - severely diffuse seen through hair. It is thinning slowly - temples receded quickly to NW3 by the age of 19. But I must say I use Minoxidil which could help maintain this, but honestly I think it didn't do much. Detumescence therapy gave me better and quicker results than Minoxidil did in 2,5 years.

Why would you say such a thing? If you just started DT, & are seeing good results while doing it, why expect to end up like your dad (hair wise)
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next