Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches

+2
Complexx
bananasinpajamas
6 posters

Go down

My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches Empty My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches

Post  bananasinpajamas Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:58 am

A large portion of the vertex area has hair like this. it never grows past this length and most of the hair i shed is this length.

i also have miniaturized hair (all pigmented) that i can see that is maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of an inch

anybody have luck restoring these? i guess im just looking for inspiration and hoping that at the very least the 2.5" miniaturized can still get back to their normal state.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches Empty Re: My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches

Post  Complexx Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 am

bananasinpajamas wrote:A large portion of the vertex area has hair like this. it never grows past this length and most of the hair i shed is this length.

i also have miniaturized hair (all pigmented) that i can see that is maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of an inch

anybody have luck restoring these? i guess im just looking for inspiration and hoping that at the very least the 2.5" miniaturized can still get back to their normal state.

Yes man.... you've been told several times already. Keep doing the Detumescence thing and go ahead and try and get you a good quality violet ray..... IT WORKS & there are many good reviews about it... including MINE <==== (Hi Joey Ramone)

It'll work out man, you'll see. Thinning hair is always the quickest to revert back to normal.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches Empty Re: My miniaturized hair is quite long -- up to 2.5 inches

Post  bananasinpajamas Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 am

im doing dutamescence. trying a lot of things.

the thing that makes me skeptical is that there are no pics. i dont think i have ever seen a violet ray picture except for the creators

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Come on man, how can you not trust something as proven as the violet ray? Also, stand on one foot in the middle of a grave yard, at midnight, and tell the Great Pumpkin that you've been a good boy. I've been doing these things for years now. No re-growth yet, but it kills some time. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 pm

while i admire ur confidence complex, youve really got to stop telling ppl DT and violet ray is the cure. theres no evidence. only anecdotal claims, just like the maliniak theory.

Its great u guys are putting the effort in to try something new, but u r counting ur chickens before they hatch.

lets just wait and see what happens before u proclaim 'cure'

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Odysseus wrote:Come on man, how can you not trust something as proven as the violet ray? Also, stand on one foot in the middle of a grave yard, at midnight, and tell the Great Pumpkin that you've been a good boy. I've been doing these things for years now. No re-growth yet, but it kills some time. . .

haha! +1 to this ^

Odysseus, love that sense of humor man. We need more posts!

It is funny to note how almost EVERYONE on this forum is so quick to jump on Maliniak every time he shows up, but then it's Ok to talk up the violet ray on other threads.

There's nothing wrong with wanting pics guys, I've said it before and I'll say it again... and again... and again.

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Certainly we cannot say for sure that d-therapy is THE cure. But we do know that it's powerful. And Drex has posted pictures of his regrowth. Take a look at some of his latest pics. You can see regrowth of his hairs with a "frosted" tip showing that they were once vellus and turned terminal. I'm around 2 1/2 months and I also have some frosted tip hairs.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down