Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PM TOPICAL?

+8
europe
lund
hapyman
Crusher
nidhogge
CausticSymmetry
Swimmy
Gibson
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PM TOPICAL? - Page 3 Empty Re: PM TOPICAL?

Post  Gibson Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Fluridil's carrier is alcohol. Fluridil is metabolized before it goes systemic, has nothing to do with its carrier. Not sure about RU except it is sold sans carrier, so u would have to add your own.

There have been experiments with topicals in solutions to avoid systemic absorbtion: I forget the topical, but it was pretty dangerous and was pulled from market--I think OMG was using it.

Do some research.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Would you think it possible to somehow make this not go systemic like Fluridil? People using this report no side effects and decent maintenance. I apologize, but I do not have a chemistry degree. It would seem if you had the right ingredient, you could create the same effect as Fluridil or RU, but with a more powerful topical like PM. Just wondering about the possibilities. I haven't been able to find anything in regards to trying this with herbals.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 am

danmrtini - If some PM does manage to become systemic it would be negligible. And if a little does manage to get in, it might actually be a good thing.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ataman Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 am

Gibson - This stuff sounds interesting...but I'm curious, why do you think it offers 100% androgen blockage? I can see nothing about this on the website.

I would not take PM orally (frankly I don't think there is enough known about it...as regards its treatment for hair-loss, members of this forum seem to be the guinea pigs)

...I'll be very interested to see how you get on with this stuff. If it is, as you say, a thouroughly effective topical that would be a fantastic discovery.

ataman

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 am

ataman - I can address the safety issue, it's not harmful. Of course internally there is a chance of gyno if you take enough. The consensus so far is if you exceed 500 milligrams per day internally you run the risk of low libido and gyno.
The active ingredient in PM is a molecule virtually identical to the safest class of human estrogen called estriol.

Native Thailand has used this for centuries. There is growing research on this I've looked at the toxicology studies. It's extremely safe when used properly. Anecdotal information from native Thai have reported unusually low BPH symptoms in the elderly, hair color seems to be retained and in the nation itself ranks the lowest of reproductive cancers in the world.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:danmrtini - If some PM does manage to become systemic it would be negligible. And if a little does manage to get in, it might actually be a good thing.

I base this on having tried pumpkinseed oil topically as well as saw palmetto and noted the same sides present. Maybe I am just side prone to them. I ordered yesterday and am definitely excited to try. Thanks all.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 am

If I mix PM extract with some non-sls shampoo is that all I need to do? I'm a bit confused.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 am

tooyoung - That was a suggestion, but this is in the experimental stage. You might want to follow Gibson's example applying it straight on to damp hair.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:tooyoung - That was a suggestion, but this is in the experimental stage. You might want to follow Gibson's example applying it straight on to damp hair.

Right, so I just use the non-sls shampoo and wash my hair, then put the PM in and leave it to dry and go to sleep then wash off in the morning?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 pm

U want to figure out the minimum dosage that prevents loss. A conservative start would be adding a drop to shampoo in palm, no carrier. Trying that for a week.

I haven't dialed in my dosage, but seems like mainly my gut has been affected by crossing the threshold, which isn't too scary.

I'm going to scale back and see if shampooing twice daily with it suffices. Hair is stable and then some.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 pm

So the key is to use it in a shampoo only? Cause if I leave it in all night I might wake up in the morning with ovaries like Doug and Kevin(Girls I work with; I see you). This would be bad. Also, when you say and then some. You mean you are feeling some little guys poppin up? But you have taken this internally for some time as well. So could be from that or....
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

I suggest starting slowly, just in a shampoo.

This is not how approach things. I always go full-on, and having done that I feel the pros vastly outweigh the cons. That said, in line with CS, i think there may be a protocol that is just pro--outside of hair I have noticed some other benefits.

I DO NOT take it internally and it is too early for regrowth. Please desist your tendency to fabricate BS out of laziness or other.

Sorry, but I have nothing to offer u.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I stand corrected. Smile Thanks for the info.
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 pm

just an update: i dropped PM altogether due to sides.

in its place: I am using peppermint, lavender and cedar essential oils with a carrier and am equally as pleased thus far.

This is the carrier that I use:
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/item.php?RID=314

just palm it: squirt of carrier, generous helping of peppermint, a dash of cedar and lavender, and apply like a pomade. When it dries hair is not greasy at all.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Gibson - Nid sent me a before/after photo of a guy using just topical Pueraria Mirifica and it look pretty solid to me. Those liquid extracts look like a cinch to add into an SLS-free shampoo maybe with a dash of DMSO.

Where these pics posted on this site? I am interested to see them as the PP Trial is coming up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3