Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
MMS topical EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
MMS topical EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
MMS topical EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
MMS topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
MMS topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
MMS topical EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
MMS topical EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
MMS topical EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
MMS topical EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MMS topical

2 posters

Go down

MMS topical Empty MMS topical

Post  Misirlou Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 am

I'm looking for a product based on MMS for topical use. The goal is to get rid of itch and tiny red annoying pimples. Cortisone seems to help, but since it's a dangerous long-term solution I think MMS is worth a try.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

MMS topical Empty Re: MMS topical

Post  nidhogge Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 am

Hey Misirlou,

You can use it topically...i think it was 40 drops of the Citric Acid and 5 drops of the MMS. Mix it and let it settle for a few minutes then apply topically. Don't quote me on that yet though.

This guy that told me about it said that he used it frequently and it seemed to get rid of his scalp itch and make his scalp feel real clean, but that daily usage started to bleach his hair. He used it on his cat to cure its mange in about a day or two...incredibly effective stuff! I, personally, used it for a little while and liked it but stopped for no particular reason. Think I was just applying too many things at the time.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 am

You also will not find a product based on MMS...you need to make this solution each time you use it from scratch. It deactivates after sitting for an hour or so.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

Could it be mixed with aloe or something like similar..to kind of ease the application? Suspect

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 am

Mis--

What's funny is that many times I actually did use Aloe, but not for ease of application. You see, the MMS mixture tastes and feels like water, which makes it all the more weird that it's so effective. It doesn't have any odd qualities that would make you uncomfortable. I'd put it all over my body! Smile I just used the Aloe because putting Aloe on your skin is generally good for inflammation, and it was in clear liquid form, so I figured what the hell.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down