Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss

+4
CausticSymmetry
isis
moby
YAER
8 posters

Go down

Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss Empty Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss

Post  YAER Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:56 am

IMO any scalp itch or burn or food allergies ismdue tomcandida, while doing a search on google i found ot that many females are experiencing severe hair fall accomapined by the same symptoms of mpb. They all have candida and have experienced regrowth after killing them. Iv started oregano oil to kill them once and for all and will introduce probiotics alongside the oil in 4 days. Im now having excessive scalp burn and more shedding as this is die off symptoms when the candida dies as it releases its tosins that has been causing us the itch and burns. I will also add activated charcoal to adsorp the toxins ans carry it out of the body, i never had candida but a year ago i took antibiotics for a while which gave the candida dominance and accompanied by my friday and saturday junk meals i believe they have grown. This is why people on sugar feel itches, junk food and sodas as well. Candida eat those and there waste after eating is the toxins which escape through skin causing burn and itch, hair loss as well. Pregano is the most powerful anti candida according to both research and its well known on "curezone" website. I urge u all to pay attention to candida and advise u to start my same regimen.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss Empty Re: Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss

Post  moby Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:41 am

Killing candida won't do any good as the reason for candida there in the first place is weakened immune system. Candida will come back eventually because immune system doesn't stop it from coming back. Heavy metals most likely contribute to this and if you subscribe to the theory that candida is protective of mercury/lead/whatever then killing candida before getting rid of metals will do much more harm as those metals will be released back in circulation in all active form.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss Empty Re: Candida, most underrated factor contributing to hair loss

Post  isis Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:27 am

yes moby, you are right

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:31 am

I noticed you mentioned oregano oil. A post just yesterday contains a study showing that oregano oil is going to promote hair loss.

Also, I agree with moby about Candida and heavy metals.

There is of course a situation when Candida converts to its fungal form from its yeast form. When this happens it means things are out of control from an immune standpoint. Antibiotics cause yeast/fungal overgrowth, so does chlorinated pools.

Avoid oregano oil.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  isis Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 am

Candida is naturally present in the gut. It becomes a problem when it overgrows.

Candida overgrow occurs, when the bacterial flora of the intestines is damaged, for example due to abuse of antibiotics.

Candida itself is a symptom, not the cause. That why just killing it of will not do much.

You have establish a strong flora, in which overgrow simply can not occur.

isis

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:32 am

Antibiotics cause candida growth and this was my case as i never had it before,i also have vit d, zinc and b12 which im fixing now, this weakened my immune system and zinc will also chelated heavy metals. I never went out in the morning so its logical im deficient, i was also supplementng other b vitamins without the b12. Oregano doesent cause hair loss, the theory was about hair elongation, carvacrol is the main component of oregano alngside thymol, these are the same componenets as thyme oil which is very benficial to the hair, oregano inhibits il6,il-1 , tgf b,cox 2 ! They increase glutathione leves and decrease tnf a. CS, ur very intelligent and i urge u to check google and write " Carvacrol (insert inflammation name)" and u will see it is very potent in decreasing them. The study used the oregano oil undiluted which is definitely harmful, they need to be diluted. Please check carvacrol and its benefits u will be shocked, in a study it showed this is the stongest antifungul known to earth and increasing liver regeneration, this is a miracle my friend. please guy give this oilm5 mins of ur time and researchits benefits and computed studies.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:09 am

I've tried Oregano oil and its components for over 15 years. I can say that from observing it, it's not a one-size fits all application. In my case, even after being perfectly healthy, it was a disaster for me. I suspect in my case, it killed off beneficial microbes.

Having that said, there are benefits, as you mentioned. Perhaps it is a difference between using it topically (which is shown to be positive) vs. taking it internally.

...but the pungent factor, may activate the transient receptor potential vanilloid-type 3 (TRPV3)

Nat Neurosci. 2006 May;9(5):628-35. Epub 2006 Apr 16.
Oregano, thyme and clove-derived flavors and skin sensitizers activate specific TRP channels.
Xu H, Delling M, Jun JC, Clapham DE.
Source
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School, 320 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA.
Abstract
Carvacrol, eugenol and thymol are major components of plants such as oregano, savory, clove and thyme. When applied to the tongue, these flavors elicit a warm sensation. They are also known to be skin sensitizers and allergens. The transient receptor potential channel (TRPV3) is a warm-sensitive Ca2+-permeable cation channel highly expressed in the skin, tongue and nose. Here we show that TRPV3 is strongly activated and sensitized by carvacrol, thymol and eugenol. Tongue and skin epithelial cells respond to carvacrol and eugenol with an increase in intracellular Ca2+ levels. We also show that this TRPV3 activity is strongly potentiated by phospholipase C-linked, G protein-coupled receptor stimulation. In addition, carvacrol activates and rapidly desensitizes TRPA1, which may explain the pungency of oregano. Our results support a role for temperature-sensitive TRP channels in chemesthesis in oral and nasal epithelium and suggest that TRPV3 may be a molecular target of plant-derived skin sensitizers.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16617338?dopt=Abstract&holding=f1000,f1000m,isrctn

TRPV channels can be activated through a variety of mechanisms. TRPV1-TRPV4 can act as thermosensors at a molecular level. Interestingly, each of these channels has a different thermal threshold for activation. When expressed in transfected permanent cell lines (HEK293 and CHO cells) and in frog oocytes [4,21,22], TRPV2, TRPV1, TRPV3 and TRPV4 are activated at 52°C , 43°C, 33°C, and below 33°C, respectively. The TRPV family members, except for TRPV1, are insensitive to vanilloid compounds [4]. TRPV3 can be activated by essential oils from clove (eugenol), thyme (thymol) and oregano (carvacrol)

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 am

U felt terrible because the oregano was killing the candida and the candida were releasing all the toxins, this is die off symptoms, check curezone and this is very common in anti candida regimen, one needs to introduce probiotics and activated charcoal to carry out the toxins, i always dilute the thyme or oregano when used topically, 2% maximum, plenty of guys have added these to their minoxidil and shedding stopped dead in its tracks, im doing this for a while and have experienced the same.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am

Actually no, I was not suffering from that condition at the time. Symptoms were totally different.

In any case, topically appears to be safe vs. internal...food for thought.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 am

I do agree its safer but less safe doesnt make it bad if u use it moderately, below is one of the several studies...
Recent research shows oil of oregano beneficial to the colon and liver

A study reported in the journal Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology investigated the treatment efficacy of intra-rectal and intra-peritoneal application of oregano oil on induced colitis in rats using a morphological damage score. They found a significant difference in terms of ulceration, mucus cell depletion, inflammatory cell infiltration, vascular dilatation, crypt abcesses, and edema between the group given oregano oil compared to the control group.

A study reported in the journal Mediators of Inflammation examined the anti-inflammatory effects of the combination of thyme and oregano oil administered at three concentrations on mice with induced colitis. They found that the treatment decreased the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-1beta, IL-6, GM-CSF, and TNF-alpha, especially after the application of the medium dose of 0.2% thyme and 0.1% oregano oil. The medium dose also significantly lowered the amount of the IL-1beta and IL-6 proteins. Administration of the medium dose decreased the mortality rate, accelerated the body weight gain recovery, and reduced the macroscopic damage of the colonic tissue.

Phytomedicine reports a study to investigate the possible effects of carvacrol obtained from oregano oil on the regenerative feature of the liver following partial hepatectomy in rats. The liver regeneration rate of the animals was calculated measuring the weights of their livers before and after the hepatectomy. The researchers found that the liver regeneration increased significantly in the rats given the oregano oil compared to the control group.

Another study reported in Phytomedicine investigated the comparative effects of carvacrol in the liver of rats subjected to restricted blood supply and the restoration of blood flow to the organs and tissues following a period of time. They found that carvacrol ws able to protect the liver against defects caused by the event. They also found carvacrol to be non-hepatotoxic at the applied doses.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:59 am

The whole question of the itch has always been a fascinating question. This is a good coverage about it here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3233984/

I have helped people manage Candida/yeast overgrowths for years now. I can definitely say outside of a few things, there are few universal balancers. Usually what works for one, will not work for another.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:11 pm

V nice find, rosemary definiely interfers in this pathway as it immediately stops the itch, its fascinating how fast it works. Iv oils v beneficial to my minox, i hope i quit it one day without suffering. D u have any idea how it actually works, different theories r around, nitric oxide, pottasium channel, blood flow. I dont know which one is it.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  gel Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 am

I've had jock itch on and off for a few years, is that the same thing as candida? Does hair loss from candida look like typical mpb?

gel

Back to top Go down

Post  moby Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:00 am

I don't think Candida itself is what causes hair loss. It's the factors that lead up to you having Candida is what causes MPB. Candida and MPB are both symptoms of a broken health state.

moby

http://stopmpb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 am

Candida by itself can cause hair loss, brain fog, fatigue and many others, the unhealthy state is what causes it to form but even when u become healthy for a long time, the symptoms dont go, this is because ur body still has the candida, it feeds on certain food and transforms it to toxins, humans feed on food and excrete stools and urine, candida feeds on food but excrete toxins and increase in number; that is why when u start using an anti candida like oregano or any other the candida die and release toxins immediately instead of dosing the toxins as they normally do. These toxins are released in many places in the body and one of these parts is the hair follicles and skin, the hair follicle becomes ull of toxins and as a result it perishes. The pattern could be any though the most common is the MPB as the galea compromises blood flow there so it is the most vulnerable. My mother has plenty of candida and eventhough she has been healthy for years she still flares up when she eats any candida food, only recently when she started oregano has the symptoms flared up and she is seeing die off symptoms and will introduce probiotics in a while to maintain the good balance.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 am

Update: Im very close to elminating my candida, i took oregano 2 times daily for 2 weeks, still on it but added probiotics a few days ago, i always had instant reactions when eating fast food, especially potatoes. I always had an instant reaction when i eat potatoes, 15 seconds after i eat them i get itchy and tingly in my scalp, now its over and iv been eating them for 2 day and the reaction is minimal. My acne is also diminishing. I think i have 2 more weeks on this regimen until i completely eliminate the candida. Ill introduce sugars after i finish the regimen and will update again.

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 pm

where's hoppi?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 pm

One mentioned jock itch in this candida thread.

My experiences with myself and also some others (mum, dad) are that all fungal/yeast overgrowth work in some kind of tandem, so if you want to eliminate one, you have to eliminate (at least reduce) the population of another. Jock itch, and athlete's foot are the common confections. When addressing the specific pathogens there are some very common to look after as well. Those are Tinea specie, Epidermophyton, Trichophyon, Microsporum,...There are tons of others possible, however. Mold deserves special attention as dealing with mold should IMO be previous step while addressing candida.

Cholestepure works very well, increasing cholesterol from diet is what's preferred while taking it as one can run out of it. Morning erection is a great indicator, imo.

The thing in minimizing die off with killing candida is managing acetaldehyde, among the others toxic wastes (also metals) free floating in the bloodstream. What i've used for controlling mine with best success were these:

Molydbenum - for enzyme that takes off acetaldehyde
A lot of vitamin C - many grams/day in devised doses (10+grams is ok and maybe even necessarily, really)
Zinc/copper - 50/3 mg/day
Quality probiotics  - the ones that include glutathione building materials as from raw/goat milk
Iodine + cofactors (maintenance dose, not to overburden detox pathways)
Chelating materials as active charcoal and humic acid. A lot of metals will start to circulate in the blood stream, one better deal with it.
B complex with special focus on B3, B5 and B6.
Taurine - plenty of it.
ALA would be probably best for the ones with no amalgams.
And an anticandida agent, i use RIFE device, so my notes of what kills the beast chemically effective is limited. I guess oregano oil would work well.

The more detox/healing substances is one about to put in himself, the more of the suffering will be limited. I guess one has to experience die-off to start to think it's on the right way. But if cheating with diet and not eliminating the waste materials, one can run in circles and never really benefit from any of those substances. I wish i was more precise and strict about it in the past...

It was interesting to observe my dad's reactions after one intense rife session. He was all funny and foggy, like he'd drink quite a lot previous day. We all had a good laughs, but that's when headache stopped the fun. Of course he didn't put all the substances in himself to help. But after some trial and error, also fungal nails are now slowly clearing up. He is doing also foot detox with DC and take some multi mineral and multivit...

I don't think addressing things with the diet only is a good approach for many. Starvation of the yeast will also be starvation of the body - specially for those that need their extra carbs. Limiting foods that do particularly good at feeding the yeast - sugars and quick carbs (starches are a problem) and alcohol. I don't think is very good idea dealing with candida in this time of a year if alcohol is unavoidable substance. Even the small amount is a lot, when one started with a protocol that will overburden detox pathways...

This is how i did it, it might not work for everybody.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:33 pm

YAER wrote:Update: Im very close to elminating my candida, i took oregano 2 times daily for 2 weeks, still on it but added probiotics a few days ago, i always had instant reactions when eating fast food, especially potatoes. I always had an instant reaction when i eat potatoes, 15 seconds after i eat them i get itchy and tingly in my scalp, now its over and iv been eating them for 2 day and the reaction is minimal. My acne is also diminishing. I think i have 2 more weeks on this regimen until i completely eliminate the candida. Ill introduce sugars after i finish the regimen and will update again.

thanks for the update please keep us posted.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down