Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware!

+7
Zaphod
ubraj
Hoppipolla
YAER
sanderson
CausticSymmetry
berti
11 posters

Go down

Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! Empty Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware!

Post  berti Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 am

I have had my 5 amalgam filling removed over the last 6 months using what I believed was the safe method i.e rubber dams, masks, oxygen etc and am now suffering terrible shedding like I've never experienced before. Add to that extreme irritability, mood swings, worsened psoriasis, sensitive eyes, depression and anxiety.
Very upsetting as my hair has been stable for the last couple of years, looking thicker than it has for a long time, so the decision to remove the amalgam was more for general health and tackling my psoriasis than for stopping hair loss.
I have started taking Swansons Metal Shield in the hope of chelating some of the mercury and hopefully slowing down the massive shedding.
Anyone considering having their fillings removed I would suggest that unless they feel they are experiencing an extreme negative reaction to the amalgam in place then LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

berti

Back to top Go down

Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware! Empty Re: Safe Amalgam Removal - Beware!

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 am

It's really not that black and white.

Yes, it's important to have a proper dentist...that's half the battle.

The other part is diet. If one is not consuming enough sulfur bear amino acids (this is very often the case with vegetarians or vegans), then dental revision can be a huge step backwards.

Taking plenty of sulfur is advised...and last but not least. Use an infrared sauna (with heat precautions).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate that it's not that black and white. I, naively it seems, assumed that if I removed the amalgam correctly i wouldn't experience any negative side effects so was just warning any others who, like me, didn't realise that a good dentist was only half the battle.
Could you elaborate on the sulfur please? Supplement or diet?

Cheers

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 am

Also on the heat precautions

Thanks

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 am

Would recommend taking in plenty of organic sulfur...this will help take away the toxins that have probably recirculated.
This will oxidize the mercury or whatever else, which is the first step towards neutralizing their toxic effect.

Some dentists as a good precaution will administer an IV- Vitamin C to mitigate the toxin load expected post amalgam removal.

You can buy some Lypo-Spheric C (check out my signature for a link).

About the sauna...I recommend taking a towel soaked in very cold water while using an infrared sauna. This will help prevent all of the heat generated to the scalp. Or if you were to use a sort of ice pack while using it. Then rinsing off with cold or cool water on the scalp afterwards.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it all a go.
Are you familiar with the Swansons Metal Shield?

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 am

why would removing the fillings cause your heavy metal load to go up? is it beacuse they are moving the anagram around in your mouth and then it makes more mercury leak into your body?

i know CS recommend heavy metal cleanse: http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Complete-Metal-Cleanse-30-Veggie-Caps/4926

i also have some in immune boost 77, i'm pretty sure it's the same thing.

i also started using charcoal

and also i recently started using betonite clay and i read online it is good for mercury, i've had success with it in feeling way better recently, altho can't confirm how effective it is
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  YAER Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Activated charcoal will take out all the toxins, this is a must in ur case...read it up on google...

YAER

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Immune Boost 77 is similar to Metal Shield, just better bang for the buck.

http://www.iherb.com/Morningstar-Minerals-Immune-Boost-77-Mineral-Supplement-120-Capsules/16754?

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 pm

I think that the best thing for mercury chelation is selenium, as that is the body's natural method of chelating it (or so I hear) Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Here are two quotes from an old thread from this forum.

Quote from Dr. Loyd

"Even “minor” dental X-rays will raise virus scores."

Quote from Hal Huggins

"...can get an autoimmune ailment from improperly removing amalgams in the wrong order"

Hair loss is an autoimmunish disorder IMO/IME.  Viral and other pathogens with biofilm involved IMO/IME just like most autoimmune disorders.

I would recommend use of DIY negative static electricity generator that has been posted in the past on this forum as well as inclined bed therapy.  Both should also help with psoriasis as well based on others comments.  

One quote from pyroenergen site

"My friend Anne mysteriously lost her psoriasis which bugged her for two weeks after using the machine for only 5 days! Her skin returned to normal and as if she didn't suffer from psoriasis."

Inclined bed therapy info = http://electromedicine.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/inclined-bed-therapy/

For others this has been posted before from Dr. Loyd of royalrife.com

“It is possible to seal mercury fillings so they do not leak. Take the negative face of a flat magnet and put it on the face over the tooth. Shine a white light, like a Maglite on the filling for 10 seconds or so. That will seal it until the filling is cleaned.

hope this helps and hope you feel better.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes, exactly....Teeth have to be checked for their charge (either a positive or negative). Our teeth are like a battery, especially with any kind of metal. Like a battery, the negative charge must be removed first.

Most dentists just remove in any order they please...

As mentioned about the sulfur....psoriasis is eliminated when there is enough...so that's an other option.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm

And what would be protocol for those with amalgam still in mouth and waiting for medical authorities to educate. In a year i haven't find a dentist who will take care of mercury holisticly in my area and around. I kind of regret i didn't do it anyway as by now following Andrey Cutlers protocol would probably already solve my problems.

My anti mercury protocol is:

high selenium, high sulfur, iodine, zinc/copper
lots of vit C, E, b-complex, B6, B12
vit A, D
lots of omega 3,6 as flax seed oil, krill, ghee
coconut kefir, regular raw milk probiotic
high animal proteins

IR sauna + chelators

From chelators:
Imune boost 77 and Heavy metal detox from jarrow work great
Chlorella dont work so good IME. I've completely dropped it.

other:
avoid drinking hot
avoid chewing gum
avoid heavy brushing problematic tooth

Oil pulling receives a lot of controversy on the subject, so i stopped using it although my gums benefited in that time.

“It is possible to seal mercury fillings so they do not leak. Take the negative face of a flat magnet and put it on the face over the tooth. Shine a white light, like a Maglite on the filling for 10 seconds or so. That will seal it until the filling is cleaned.''

It's advisable to do it many times a day also? Tnx for that, jdp!

Anybody anything to add?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks for all the replies, very interesting. I will read more into all the suggestions. I would definitely agree with my hair loss being an autoimmune disorder, when my hair is good generally my psoriasis and vitiligo are improved also.

There is far more to consider when choosing a dentist than I had read before. None of the dentists I spoke to mentioned anything, or I suspect had any idea about, the negative charge or the order in which the teeth are removed. Too late now though I suppose, damage limitation it is! I have ordered the Immune Boost to use once the Metal Shield has finished and the sulfur so will start with that as soon as I get it.
I had never heard of an infared sauna but I've located one in my area and made an appointment to use it. It's quite expensive but I'm planning to use it 3 times per week for the next while. I work away from home half of the time so won't have access then. I will have access to an old fashioned element sauna, worth using still?

I hope to feel better too, thanks for that. The mood swings etc are probably being exacerbated by my screaming, and lovely, 8 month old keeping us up at night so I'm trying to stay positive and not stress too much about my hair/health as I'm sure all of us do. I still have a decent amount of hair so hopefully there's enough to weather the storm

Berti

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  <<< Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Unfortunately I think it is common to get worse before you get better when dealing with mercury.

Fwiw... Andy Cutler used to recommend getting a plasma cysteine test to predict tolerance to sulphur/thiols.

I don't think the test is available any more, but before then it was possible to compare plasma cysteina and sulphate to figure out whether to take molybdenum, sulphate, restrict things requiring sulphation or increase/decrease dietary thiol precursors...

Currently he recommends just a sulphur exclusion trial (Ten days I think?), then gauging symptoms upon reintroduction. He estimates 33-50% people with mercury suffer symptoms from excess cysteine and thiols mobilising mercury, who benefit avoiding sulphur and instead supplementing with sulphates etc. Some info about this is on the Onibasu Wiki and Living Network sites.

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes, sulfur might be problematic due thiols. My diet is high in sulfur and I never considered it a problem TBH. Still based on your feeling is hard to tell if is working for you or against you. But yes, i'd never taken ALA back then if i knew those info, the same for curcumin, etc...

More info from : http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/

Sulphur foods
Amalgam Illness & other Cutler books can be ordered here

Foods high in sulfur (thiols)

In his excellent book “Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment”, Andy Cutler informs us that many mercury-toxic people are intolerant to certain foods, commonly known as ‘sulfur foods’, which have a high free thiol content. Consuming foods high in thiols raises the circulating thiol levels which in turn mobilizes mercury and creates symptoms.

He notes, “You typically get a couple of hours of feeling good, energized, happy, and then libidinous, then you feel tired, draggy and depressed, which goes on for a day to a week. Of course if you are eating sulfur foods at each meal these all get stacked up and you can never figure out what is happening.”
The onset of reaction of symptoms is fairly prompt, with the tired/icky/depressed part starting within a few hours, and can last for 4-7 days. You might even enjoy eating these foods and believe that they do you no harm, but their reactions can cause you a lot of undue suffering.

Important: It is only food that contains a high level of free thiol groups, and not literally any food that contains elemental sulfur in any form, that are the culprits.
Andy states: “You’ll find a lot of misleading ‘sulfur’ lists on the web. I’m talking about those compounds that are thiols or that metabolically convert to them, not to the total amount of elemental sulfur in the food. Some forms don’t convert very much and are tolerated at much higher levels than others. E. g. meat is in theory quite sulfury, but in fact a lot of the sulfur stays in the methionine rather than thiol form so it is a less potent thiol source than an elemental analysis would suggest. Especially if you are taking TMG or choline which helps provide methyl groups so the methionine doesn’t need to get metabolized.” [Source]

The Onibasu.com summary says:
“Plasma cysteine status [in the general population] is either low, normal or high. This is different from cystine status. It is a strong indicator of whether someone will tolerate or not tolerate high sulfur (thiol) foods or supplements. This has nothing to do with plasma sulfate (SO4) status or liver sulfation status. Plasma sulfate status can be independently low, normal or high. See Sulfation issues and treatment . It is possible for cysteine status to change as chelation progresses. However it stays stable for long periods of time. The plasma cysteine test is not available anymore. The only way to determine this is to do a sulfur exclusion trial. Sulfur foods and supplements are those containing a thiol group. Some sulfur foods are not obviously sulfury (like coffee and chocolate). NAC is an example of a thiol supplement. The negative effects of sulfur on high cysteine people may occur over a 4-7 day period after the last sulfur ingestion. This is why Cutler recommends a 7 day exclusion with no ALA chelation during sulfur exclusion. Sulfur foods can worsen yeast issues”. [Source: Onibasu]

Andy notes: “I estimate that 33-50% of mercury toxic people have elevated plasma cysteine”, which effectively means that those people will battle with sulfur foods. In essence, everybody planning to chelate should do a sulfur exclusion trial at least once to determine if there is a sensitivity to sulphur foods and avoid a lot of suffering.

The sulfur exclusion trial is done as follows:

Many of these misleading ‘sulfur food’ lists on the web are simply indicating the total amount of elemental sulfur, rather than talking about foods that contain thiols, or that metabolically convert into them.

All high thiol foods and supplements containing thiol groups (see list below) are strictly avoided for a seven day period to allow the effect of the last ingestion to wear off. Again, the negative effects of sulfur occur over a 4-7 day period after the last sulfur ingestion, which means you need to exclude all sulfur foods AND sulfur supplements for at least a week before you know what is going on.

ALA is also on this list and thus no ALA chelation should be done during the sulfur exclusion trial.
Then, after ten days the high thiol foods are added sharply back to your diet and you eat a lot of them for a week, noticing what happens to your health over this time. If you feel worse soon after introducing sulfur foods, you do not need to do this for a week as it indicates you are better off eliminating sulfur foods.
If your health improves while off the sulfur foods and regresses after adding them back, you have an intolerance to them and should avoid them.

Sulfur food intolerance in mercury toxic people has more to do with the mobilization of mercury caused by raised cysteine levels and excess thiols, rather than a direct allergy/intolerance to sulfur foods per se. Either way, you will need to avoid them if you show an intolerance to them, or, as some people have found, keep them to an absolute minimum. It seems there is a critical threshold of high thiol food intake for many and if you remain below this, little harm is done.
The foods mentioned on the ‘food high thiol’ list below, are ones that are metabolized in a specific sulfur pathway that causes the problems for mercury toxic people by increasing free thiol levels. These foods contain the free thiol groups that interact with and mobilize mercury inducing symptoms such as tiredness, emotional distress and other non-specific ailments.

Andy Cutler also says: “If you have elevated cysteine and you want to convert some to glutathione, take a 2:1 weight ratio of glutamine and glycine (e. g. 2 500 mg caps of glutamine with 1 500 mg cap of glycine) and your body will do the rest.”

More information can be found in Andy Cutler’s excellent book: “Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment”. Available here.

Foods high in thiols

artichokes, Jerusalem but not French
asparagus
bakery products containing whey, cysteine, eggs or enzymes
bean curd/tofu milk
bean sprouts
beans of all sorts
bok choy
broccoli
brussels sprouts
buckwheat
cabbage
carob
cauliflower
cheese of all sorts
chives
chocolate
coffee
collard greens
cream
daikon
dairy products
eggs
garlic
green beans
greens
horseradish
jicama
kale
leeks
lentils of all sorts
milk from any animal
miso soup
onions
papaya (slightly)
peas
peanuts
pineapple (slightly)
radishes
rutabaga
sauerkraut
shallots
sour cream
soy cheese
soy milk
spinach
split peas
tempeh
tofu
turnip
turmeric (though not high in thiols, it  is really good at raising thiol levels)
quinoa
whey
yeast extract
Also,

Watch out for foods that have garlic and onion powders added e.g. processed meats like hot dogs.
Meat is also high in sulfur, but most people tolerate it well due to low thiol level and it depends upon how sensitive you are. If you need to limit meat, then you would also need to supplement amino acids, especially glutamine. This also helps to heal the gut lining.

Supplements high in sulfur/thiol groups
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid or Thioctic Acid). Obviously this needs to be used for chelation purposes at some point, whether you are sulfur intolerant or not, but it MUST always be used properly, and according to its half-life, as described in Andy Cutler’s oral chelation protocol. If you are sulfur-sensitive, you may only tolerate small amounts of ALA, so start low just in case. This is not always true, but worth remembering. Also, do not take ALA during your sulfur exclusion trial.
bromelain and papain (use enzymes derived from animals)
chlorella,
cysteine
dairy source acidophilus,
DMSO,
extracts of the high sulphur foods,
glutathione,
NAC,
MSM,
Methionine (converts down into cysteine)
Turmeric is really good at raising thiol levels.
Supplements that are safe for you and are worth trying as they actually support the sulfur pathways

Molybdenum is very good at supporting the sulfur pathway and worthwhile supplementing. Dose = 500 – 1000mcg/day.
If you have elevated cysteine and you want to convert some glutathione, take 2:1 weight ratio of glutamine and glycine and your body will do the rest.

And here is a ful list of foods low in thiols/sulfur:
http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/food/high-sulfur-sulphur-food-list/low-sulfur-food-list/

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 am

I've been a long time opponent of the Cutler protocol.

Using DMSA for instance just recirculates toxins...as Dr. Hal Huggins has coined, "detoxification = re-toxification"

According to my observation/research, the thiol/sulfur problem is due to a methylation defect that can be corrected.

Further, I contend that removing sulfur/thiols from the diet is tantamount to degeneration and poor health (especially for those people who are not "intolerant").

In other words, correcting the methylation defect is where a real health change can occur, and that many people who have amalgams being removed are not necessarily going to have this defect. So this general advice to avoid sulfur/thiols can be a huge step backwards.

That being said, totally agree about IR sauna being the top choice for post amalgam removal...however, without enough sulfur/thiol foods, degeneration occurs.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:40 pm

He thinks the same about others non DMSA/ALA heavy metal chelators. He wouldn't take also IP6,  iodine, humifulvate, although with the latest two I made all the progress TBH. Speaking of it, do anybody has any experience with this product?

http://www.humet.com/acatalog/humet.html

It's produced in our neighbor country - Hungary and hopefully i can get it cheaper...

I wouldn't call lifetime supplementation with active forms of methylation contributing vitamins and minerals as correction of the problem. But yes, they do many drastic things for under-methylators. Is there a different approach which will give longer termed results? If yes, i am all ears. Some as dr. Wilson advice to get enough of ''methyl-folate'' from food sources, is this even possible?

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  marku Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:41 am

Beebrox, how is your hair with that regimen?

marku

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 am

marku wrote:Beebrox, how is your hair with that regimen?
My hairloss is stabilized, but i still experience loss if i don't behave as i should based on my dangers that are attacking my health. It was far worse year or two ago. If i have bad days eating fair amounts of gluten and junk food, inflammation occurs and increased loss with it. The same is with metals - particularly mercury from the filling. It's also important for me to sweat but not to overheat my face and scalp. I am with Xenon on this.  Keeping my body from this dangers i feel good and so does the hair.

(I dropped manuals, violet ray method,  as well as massage and topicals. Progress with thickening some vellus hair i reported in june has stopped with it. I dont regret stopping it as it was time consuming and was making me obsessed with wrong concerns, so to speak. So my battle is completely with internals and i started to using rife equipment just lately.)

Speaking of heavy metal protocol, i try to follow it as strict as i can as (we) individuals with mercury fillings have a lot to work to keep degeneration is kept at bay. But also here everybody is unique. Some has less of a problems due different genetics on detox pathways.
It's continuous process chelating metals, repairing the gut, keeping immune system up and fighting the infections so that hair are happy.

How exercise affects methylation patterns:
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/the-hidden-truth-about-exercise-20130830-2sw2f.html

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:04 am

Beebrox wrote:He thinks the same about others non DMSA/ALA heavy metal chelators. He wouldn't take also IP6,  iodine, humifulvate, although with the latest two I made all the progress TBH. Speaking of it, do anybody has any experience with this product?

http://www.humet.com/acatalog/humet.html

It's produced in our neighbor country - Hungary and hopefully i can get it cheaper...

I wouldn't call lifetime supplementation with active forms of methylation contributing vitamins and minerals as correction of the problem. But yes, they do many drastic things for under-methylators. Is there a different approach which will give longer termed results? If yes, i am all ears. Some as dr. Wilson advice to get enough of ''methyl-folate'' from food sources, is this even possible?
It's humic acid, which is in the Immune boost 77 I take. However, the latter also contains fulvic acid, which carries the good minerals in, while humic helps exit the toxic minerals out. This is the safest form of chelation, because it does not enter the body...it simply boosts the exit of toxins that are already in conjugate (attached to glutathione). This is why in my view, not taking enough sulfur or thiols at least with this approach would be unwise.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
It's humic acid, which is in the Immune boost 77 I take. However, the latter also contains fulvic acid, which carries the good minerals in, while humic helps exit the toxic minerals out. This is the safest form of chelation, because it does not enter the body...it simply boosts the exit of toxins that are already in conjugate (attached to glutathione). This is why in my view, not taking enough sulfur or thiols at least with this approach would be unwise.
This is also my approach in combating amalgam issues. I liked more product below, but comparison with IB77 would be a bit unfair as Heavy Metal Cleanse was the first product i used for mercury cleanse. From first time taking it, my sinuses were moisturized again and i woke up refreshed. I however switched after a few bottles to IB77 as you get more for the money.

Despite direct metal approach with humic acid, i am trying to help glutathion production with diet and i am also on iodine protocol. Can you recommend a good ratio for supplementing iodine/iodide for those with metal fillings? I do it 1:3 right now, totally 24mg iodine vs 72mg iodide. I take plenty of selenium ~400-600mcg, and other recommended cofactors as well, but am still in stagnation mode for quite a few months. Is salt loading necessarily also for metal detox, or it's just doing the job done for unwanted halogens?

http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Complete-Metal-Cleanse-30-Veggie-Caps/4926

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm

With mercury filling removal if the tooth is far in the back at the end, would it be safer and cheaper to just get the entire tooth pulled that has the filling ( its just 1, asking for a friend) or would that in itself be a negative procedure? I was looking at risk of further mercury toxicity during filling extraction, and I was looking at cost as it would seem that just pulling the tooth out all together is likely cheaper than extracting the mercury. Thanks ..

Back to top Go down

Post  lamka Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:33 am

Beebrox:(I dropped manuals, violet ray method,  as well as massage and topicals. Progress with thickening some vellus hair i reported in june has stopped with it. I dont regret stopping it as it was time consuming and was making me obsessed with wrong concerns, so to speak. So my battle is completely with internals and i started to using rife equipment just lately.)

So violet ray etc.. stops your regrowth progress ? I am asking because I would like to buy some violet ray because of my dandruff. Any thoughts ?

BTW. what about braces? Any advice for people wearing braces ? I have read about nickel in it.

lamka

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 am

Well it depends on your goals. I recommend violet ray, but there are also other options. I have it at home, but use it before workouts/afterwards rather than regularly on my scalp. Applying it on your scalp will kill many pathogens and make the outer layer of the skin ready to be shredded away. However i'd not use it as the only thing, due limitations of such approach...

Dandruff is usually caused by overpopulation of some pathogens, most commonly yeast/fungus. If other skin problems are also there i'd say candida is worth checking. If the problem is systemic, violet ray - although will do you good is incapable of reversing the conditions. Boosting immunity up is approach that requires multi steps - not all electricity connected. But yes, if you can get it cheaply is worth the money. Will you regrow hair? Rather not, but it's possible. (I am not sure my thickening was caused by VR, i did many things back then. Fortunately i don't need to keep doing it.)

However dandruff is not the reason for ones baldness in 100% cases. Instead, i'd rather focus on nanobacteria, repairing the gut, addressing calcium deposits, reversing deficiencies, keeping the thyroid up and do the and detoxification. It might not require a lot of work for some people over here, and maybe you are one of them...

I known nothing about braces, but that nickel poisoning is likely to occur from those who wear it. It also make sense that tension that it's created in the mouth is carried over the whole body. I'd personally would go for a nickel chelation, just for the sake of eliminating potential harms the nickel itself carries (still less reactive and damaging as mercury for example). Teeth are important, as health problems usually start there (in the mouth). Many options, if there are problems,  buried in the threads. Use google search, it works a way better...

Speaking from my experiences, i'd put everybody on detox, iodine, nutrition balancing and addressing genetic marks and many more, but it's probably not necessarily... Smile
But keep searching for what's worth for you, cause put it all on genetics is where people give up their potential...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down