Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyToday at 1:40 am by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Gluten damages the human brain EmptySat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyThu May 02, 2024 11:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 9:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Gluten damages the human brain EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Gluten damages the human brain EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 3:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Gluten damages the human brain EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 10:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gluten damages the human brain

+7
strider7086
<<<
miki9
theseeker86
rofl
sanderson
Mastery
11 posters

Go down

Gluten damages the human brain Empty Gluten damages the human brain

Post  Mastery Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151899838924813&l=1ebd90c8f1

Dr. Colgan is one of the greatest forward thinkers I have ever known.

Read his whole post.

He is WAY ahead of many others.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Gluten damages the human brain Empty Re: Gluten damages the human brain

Post  Mastery Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm

No response... you ALL have brains!!!!!!

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Insane.. great reference.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:02 am

yeh nice post. wonder if its the cause of my migraines....

maybe i should go gluten free for a while. is celiacs hereditary?, mum has it.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 am

Nice find Mastery.

I've noticed for a few years now that whenever I eat anything with gluten, shorty afterwards I start to feel like shit, my mouth gets somewhat dry, I get tired and sometimes I get a headache.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  miki9 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 am

But how you explain that on top of the list of life expectancy are nations with gluten rich diet: middle east countries, San Marino, Italy, Israel...

miki9

Back to top Go down

Post  <<< Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:46 am

Coeliac seems to have a hereditary component. I haven't looked into it recently, but the DQ2 gene apparently has little significance as to whether someone would test positive via biopsy. Mainstream medicine is desperate to push the idea of genetic fatalism at the expense of actual, non-pharmaceutical cures.

Something is triggering the gluten intolerance. I had coeliac from a baby, and grew up with terrible burning in my legs; I guess this could have been neurological damage? My mother only started suffering with it in her 50s after her thyroid went.

http://www.flcv.com/kidshg.html wrote: 3. Mercury and toxic metals block enzymes required to digest milk casein and wheat gluten, resulting in dumping morphine like substances in the blood that are neurotoxic and psychotic, as a major factor in schizophrenia, autism, and ADHD.

A direct mechanism involving mercury’s inhibition of cellular enzymatic processes by binding with the hydroxyl radical(SH) in amino acids appears to be a major part of the connection to these allergic/immune reactive conditions(15-23,36,47,51,98). For example mercury has been found to strongly inhibit the activity of xanthine oxidase and dipeptyl peptidase (DPP IV) which are required in the digestion of the milk protein casein or wheat protein gluten (15,16,17,19,20,500,23-26,98,105), and the same protein that is cluster differentiation antigen 26 (CD26) which helps T lymphocyte activation. CD26 or DPPIV is a cell surface glycoprotein that is very susceptible to inactivation by mercury binding to its cysteinyl domain. Mercury and other toxic metals also inhibit binding of opioid receptor agonists to opioid receptors, while magnesium stimulates binding to opioid receptors(15). Studies involving large samples of patients with autism, schizophrenia, or mania found that over 90 % of those tested had high levels of the milk protein beta-casomorphine-7 in their blood and urine and defective enzymatic processes for digesting milk protein(24,25,27), and similarly for the corresponding enzyme needed to digest wheat gluten(24,26). Like casein, gluten breaks down into molecules with opioid traits, called gluteomorphine or gliadin. As with caseomorphin, it too can retain biological activity if the enzymes needed to digest it are not functioning properly..
There have been many anecdotes on mercury groups of people's gluten intolerance resolving after chelation. I haven't checked them all to see if any had "official" coeliac diagnoses.

<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  strider7086 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 am

I think there a number of other factors to consider. I grew up on a diet of wheat and vegetables. When i came to the States i developed gluten sensitivity after eating a lot of bakery bread (whole wheat). Little did i know that this bread was more or less poison. In South Asia where i grew up the wheat is not hybridized and is much easier to digest, plus its sprouted and soaked before preparation.

Most North American wheat is not suitable for consumption - i remember most folks in my native country have excellent hair. The diet staples are a lot of vegetables, citrus fruits, goat, beef, wheat and tea.

strider7086

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Since going gluten-free (or rather mostly gluten-free, occasionally minor intake of gluten), my headaches are not as frequent nor as intense.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  jamespaul112 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 am

Damn it!ill say goodbye to pure malt beer...Mad 

jamespaul112

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 pm

A friend told me a story of 60 year old woman plagued with severe allergies her entire life.

She quit gluten - allergies were GONE in 6 months.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:52 am

miki9 wrote:But how you explain that on top of the list of life expectancy are nations with gluten rich diet: middle east countries, San Marino, Italy, Israel...  
Most who have gluten intolerance is really caused by lyme disease.  

It's been reported several times in the past by myself and there is a good Dr. Shoemaker video on the subject but I can't find it anymore.  

Here is a quote and an older thread.

Of people not Lyme infected (total of about 500) about 50 are gluten intolerant and most at such a low level it is not noticed.

Of those who have had Lyme for more than five years (like me) and Lyme has been severe (like me) gluten intolerance is OVER 50%(!!)

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8592-gluten-connection-and-lyme
According to preliminary statistics just released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 300,000 new cases of Lyme disease are diagnosed in the US each year.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/04/lyme-disease.aspx?e_cid=20130904Z1_PRNL_art_1&utm_source=prmrnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130904Z1

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down