Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best topical for use with a Dermaroller?

3 posters

Go down

Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? Empty Best topical for use with a Dermaroller?

Post  Pumbaa Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am

Hey guys,

Been picking through some Dermaroller threads and I wanted to get an update from those who have experience with it. What, in your opinion, would be the best topical to use with a Dermaroller? Is anyone still using the DMSO/Lithium topical with any success? How about MSM? Magnesium? Seems like Copper peptides would be a good choice as well. Would love to hear some updates. Thanks!

Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? Empty Re: Best topical for use with a Dermaroller?

Post  Mastery Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 am

I'm not using he dermaroller yet.

The topical IMHO depends on what your issue is. Avoid high content oleic acid oils, grapeseed may well be better.

Stay natural as much as you can.

Get a scope and diagnose what your issue is and then treat specifically.

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Best topical for use with a Dermaroller? Empty Re: Best topical for use with a Dermaroller?

Post  RisingFist Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:17 am

Are you doing the 1.5MM once a week thing that others are trying? I hope that goes well, if most get regrowth then it's something we can look into as a community. Still needs more people with success but time will tell.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 am

Mastery,

I understand what you mean, but I guess that was part of my question. How exactly do I determine which topical is best for me? How do I get a scope and diagnose my problem when it comes to topicals? I am currently taking the IH supps, I've tested my thyroid and am taking medication for hypothyroidism, I've done a micronutrient test and take all the supps I am low on. Would love to hear some more advice on this.

RisingFist,

I was thinking of starting with a 1.0 MM Dermastamp (I have longer hair). I want to figure out a good topical before I start though. I will definitely keep you updated.

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 pm

There is a thread about Valerian root internally and as a topical since it may cause wnt signaling which may help with wound healing growth factors. Make sure your diet is good as well so you can encourage growth factors to create new follicles. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9342-a-randomized-evaluator-blinded-study-of-effect-of-microneedling-in-androgenetic-alopecia-a-pilot-study

There are other topicals but I'm not sure which is best, maybe castor oil, emu oil, black seed oil...

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumbaa Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:28 pm

RisingFist,

Interesting stuff. I'm gonna read some more about Valarian.

Mastery,

Why do you say not to use high oleic acid oils? Emu oil is about 70% oleic acid and I've read many good things about it's use on the scalp. Curious to hear what your reason is. Thanks!

Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down