Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts?

4 posters

Go down

Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? Empty Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts?

Post  ferox Wed May 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Check this out:

02/10/2012: Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "I can't resolve all male pattern baldness (MPB), I can resolved about 75% of the male pattern baldness cases. As for the boar bristle, that doesn't work well, it just stimulates the circulation. You can also do simple hair brushing or something of that nature.
The ones I see consistently (if you call 75% of cases resolved) which is as high as I can get at the moment, is to prepare a topical application cream (or solution) consisting of B3, some Biotin, methionine, cysteine, borax and perhaps some zinc acetate of roughly equal amount, except for biotin that is 1% is fine enough, make a solution, apply to the scalp and it takes about 2 to 3 weeks, on average before bumps start (which is hair trying to come out of the skin of the scalp) and start growing.

The DHT (dehydrotestosterone) is implicated in male pattern baldness, but this can be temporarily reduced with Saw Palmetto once a day, although I think a lot has to do with too much FREE heavy metals in your body, especially the nickel (usually from fried foods) or other metals from fried foods, which raises cholesterol levels, that also prevents circulation to the area. If I narrow down just to one item, it would be the B3 niacinamide, as it is antifungal, reduces anxiety and stress also, which is implicated in hair loss. But niacinamide is one of my mainstays in treatment of both hair loss and hair growth, the next is borax, the third I believe is sodium molybdate, especially if you have yeast or fungus, such as foot fungus and candida, in which case the sodium molybdate may be mixed into the lotion also. Niacinamide is also taken 500 mg at night, and if anxiety attacks happens it may be taken during the day. One thing I found a connection, people with frequent anxiety attacks have a B3 deficiency also, and have no hair or little hair.

If oily scalp is indicated, then zinc acetate may be taken at 10 mg for a month to influence hair growth also. As for taking cysteine and N acetyl cysteine, that may be taken internally also, at 500 mg each a day, to help the glutathione levels which chelates out the heavy metals. I also used EDTA, such as tetrasodium EDTA to get heavy metals out also, but they are good chelators of calcium and lighter FREE metals, while the glutathione are great with mercury and other heavy metals, in fact heavy metals can be created by fungus or vice versa. I haven't quite resolved male pattern baldness in all cases yet, but taurine and lysine are essential, in that taurine helps rid the body by excretion of heavy metals, and lysine helps with collagen which in turn helps the roots and scalp to be more well nourished, while N acetyl cysteine is precursor to glutathine, being that cysteine is the limiting amino acid. And cysteine, is a major component of the hair.

As for Rogaine and Minoxidil, that simply increases hair loss after you discontinue and I just don't use it because of low probability resolving male pattern baldness and you can end up with minoxidil use throughout life.

It must be noted that B3 mentioned is only niacinamide and not niacin.

Ted"

Anybody tried this? And how to make that topical? I mean which base need to be used to mix that stuff together?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? Empty Re: Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts?

Post  9rugrats5 Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am

Has merit. Sounds like an anti-fungal topical. Is that from Earth Clinic? Many posters there including Ted, IIRC, consider MPB being caused by fungus. Jdp too seconds this theory. Keto, etc, are antifungals too. So, this may just work, although making that topical does not seem to be within a layman's expertise.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts? Empty Re: Interesting topical for hairloss from earth clinic. Any thoughts?

Post  Broadway231 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:48 am

Yes I believe this does have merit and I've been researching this for a while.

Regarding B3 niacinamide : I know a person who used topical niacin in conjunction with topical biotin years ago and lowered his shedding from 300 a day to about 50 a day within two weeks. He also regrew hair on this regimen for about a year before its effectiveness tapered off.

I myself used a topical application from a renowned hair tricologist that I believed contained b3 and biotin as well. My hair loss stopped and I regrew back most of my hair granted I was in the early stages of hair loss and I think it was more stress related hair loss than dht hair loss. I definitely do think that niacin / niacinamide / B3  has a place in regrowing hair provided that you are still in the early stages of hairloss and always wondered why I don't hear more about it. Maybe I was one of the good responders.  

Hair growth gypsies who call themselves "Tricologists" have known about these methods for many years and I think they are just as effective as Rogaine if not more, but since they are not marketable drugs they received no attention.

Anybody else have results with this?

Broadway231

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 am

The above is something I'd be willing to try were I not so afraid of making any changes to my current regimen. I'm sort of locked in for a year, if I add or subtract things I'll trigger another shed and reset things again.

My very first real hair loss regimen had a home made topical that I never got around to using. The solution contained Nacinamide and Boron and apparently on a private muscle building forum, people were regrowing hair with it... it was an optional addition to the regimen but perhaps it was important. I may never know now. I'd be interested in the results of anyone who does try topicals like these.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down