Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??)

4 posters

Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??)

Post  Gromit137 Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:33 pm

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22754373/

I may be going crazy but I was sure that this ingredient was listed as the key ingredient on this new topical from eckloniacava.com
Dieckol (?)... seems to be the key ingredient for hair loss but is not listed on the ingredient label.

I'm confused but perhaps I just imagined seeing it or talked about when the product was being developed. Any info would be appreciated.

Gromit137

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty New hair formula containing dieckol

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:31 am

Our eklonia hair formula consists of 6 different polyphenols one of which is dieckol. Each polyphenol helps with hair growth.

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Any thoughts from users new eklonia topical?

Post  Gromit137 Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:58 am

https://www.eckloniacava.com/store.php

I realize it's too soon as far as commenting on results but does anyone get a good or bad vibe from the product in any way.

Cosmetically how is it... Does it dry fast and leave your hair okay or is it greasy? Just asking for any initial thoughts?

Gromit137

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Reply to questions asked on eklonia hair product from Gromit137

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:41 am

We've done human trials for 7 months to see the efficacy of our product and all 25 subjects had the same results so, to answer your question Mr. Gromit137, it is not too soon. Go to our site at ekloniahairgrowth.com for more info. Not sure what you mean by good or bad vibe on our product. Most people would look at the ingredients in a product before making any assumption on whether it's worth trying. I would suggest you look into the research of our active ingredients rather than depending on your "Vibes"

Our product is in a fine mist spray bottle. It is water soluble so it is not greasy and does not leave any residue.

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Re: NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??)

Post  shaftless Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:29 am

ekloniahairgrowth.com wrote:We've done human trials for 7 months to see the efficacy of our product and all 25 subjects had the same results so, to answer your question Mr. Gromit137, it is not too soon. Go to our site at ekloniahairgrowth.com for more info. Not sure what you mean by good or bad vibe on our product. Most people would look at the ingredients in a product before making any assumption on whether it's worth trying. I would suggest you look into the research of our active ingredients rather than depending on your "Vibes"

Our product is in a fine mist spray bottle. It is water soluble so it is not greasy and does not leave any residue.

Do you have any results pics from the other test subjects? Only one person was shown on your website.

shaftless

Gromit137 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Re: NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??)

Post  Gromit137 Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Yes... I agree... Makes one cynical and suspicious when there's only one person showing progress. Why not many photos of different people?

Gromit137

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaMan777 Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:53 am

The only concern I would have is the fact that Dieckol & PFF-A are both significantly over 500 Daltons in terms of Molecular weight and we know that normally means that they won't be absorbed through the skin & actually get to the dermal papilla cells.

AquaMan777

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Reply to questions asked on eklonia hair product from AquaMan777

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:47 am

Well fortunately they do absorb very well not only into the scalp but also throughout the body. That's because we have developed a new extraction process that consists of 40% nano particle polyphenols. Maybe you should read the research on these two polyphenols at our site  ekloniahairgrowth.com before making any assumptions.

We will be giving away 20 free bottles for first time user to test for themselves. Stay tuned!

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaMan777 Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:18 am

You all have nano-curcumin NOT nano-polyphenols/phlorotannins

Besides that, if these polyphenols can be absorbed via skin, then wouldn't it be better to just buy the (90% polyphenol powder) & mix a higher dose of it into some Emu Oil every night? How many grams of the extract do you put in each of these bottles ?

AquaMan777

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Reply to questions asked on eklonia hair product from AquaMan777

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:02 am

Any herb can be rendered into much smaller particles (nano particles) if you have the extraction method to do so. Our 90% cava will absorb into skin but it won't be enough to show any results. It has to be prepared with other ingredients. We've had some of the best chemists produce our product over a 2 years. Look at the ingredients in our product. You think they are there for no reason? If you haven't tried our product, stop vilifying it. Many others have and the love it. You really don't know what you're talking about!

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaMan777 Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:01 am

Im not vilifying anything, I'm just posing my concerns.
What your saying doesn't make sense.
If the Phlorotannins can be absorbed through the skin then how would it not be enough to show results if I'm mixing in more than you are ?
I've never heard of EC needing other chemicals or components in order to work. If that's the case, then how does your oral supplement work ? Because it doesn't have any other compounds in it.
Either they absorb through the skin or they don't.
If they do: then it should work like the studies show. If they don't: it's over.
"No. Buy less of it at a more expensive rate because it comes in our fancy new bottle."

AquaMan777

Back to top Go down

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:16 am

Why don't you look at every ingredients in our formula and google them. Then you would know why we've added them. You can try to put our 90% ecklonia cava on your scalp but then your scalp would be stained brown. It would have limited effect. To regrow hair requires not only phlorotannins. It also requires stem cell (3hc stimulant complex) as well as Baicapil for the treatment of Telegen Effluvium. These ingredients are in our formula. As I already pointed out to you, read the studies. These are many on the internet.

Our oral supplement is not to regrow hair. It is a very potent antioxidant, however, I have heard of some of our clients adding water to our ecklonia cava and rubbing it on their joints. It does reduce pain and help with inflammation.

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaMan777 Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:58 am

How much of the extract do you put in each bottle?

AquaMan777

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:18 am

How can we get a free bottle with no strings attached?

shaftless

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Reply to questions asked on eklonia hair product

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:11 am

Each bottles consists of 18 grams of 50% phlorotannins from Ecklonia cava in our oral product.

There are no strings on getting a free bottles. We will have the free special coming out in the next 10 days. All you do is send us your name and shipping address and we'll send you a free bottle to try providing you're in the first 20 to send us your coordinates. That's it.

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaMan777 Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:34 pm

So did anybody get a free bottle & try it out ? If so, how were your results ?

AquaMan777

Back to top Go down

NEW Ecklonia Topical (key ingredient missing..??) Empty Reply to questions asked on eklonia hair product

Post  ekloniahairgrowth.com Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:17 am

Yes. There were 20 free bottles given to those who registered. If anybody is interested in buying, got to ekloniahairgrowth.com

ekloniahairgrowth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down