Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails

5 posters

Go down

I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails Empty I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails

Post  Braden50 Fri May 03, 2013 3:01 am

Has anyone actually purchased any of the 'Immortal Hair Supplement Line and RejuvePlex Topical' kits? I placed on in February and have requested an order status twice with no response. I was wondering in anyone has actually purchased anything on this site or if you have to go elsewhere to purchase these items. I have read lots of good things about it on this site but am not clear if members are talking about products they bought here or elsewhere. Thank you.

Braden50

Back to top Go down

I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails Empty Re: I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails

Post  Nuuu_Dx Fri May 03, 2013 3:04 am

I bought some stuff, it did take a while to arrive but I got everything. Lots of people have ordered stuff and got it. I wouldnt worry about being sccammed or anything its probably on its way, might even be stuck in customs or something.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails Empty Re: I placed an order on this site and did not get products and no response to any emails

Post  hadrion Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 am

Braden - That's odd. They usually ship pretty quickly. Nidhogge who runs the line will see this post and address it I'm sure. That's definitely out of the ordinary as I've been buying their products since launch with the only issue being they run out of stuff from time to time.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Sat May 04, 2013 1:09 am

Supplements is usually fine, but the LLLT helment therapy is a different story i paid Nid back in January and I have to keep on messaging him to get updates. He has hasn't replied to my PM's for 2 weeks now, not a great feeling when you paid him in full 6 months ago.

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Sat May 04, 2013 11:59 am

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Tue May 21, 2013 11:17 am

My order has arrived fine.

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down