Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo

+7
fender89
scottyc33
Misirlou
teacup
nidhogge
tooyoung
Scalpure
11 posters

Go down

Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  Empty Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo

Post  Scalpure Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I thought this was pretty cool and I was excited to share it. One of our customers called in and then sent us a nice email with photos. We made a blog post about it. He was using Scalpure for only 1 month. If you want to read what he wrote, you can click the link below the pictures. I think this might be the most impressive short term result we have seen yet.

Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  SideBySide

Here is a link to the blog post if you want to read it...
https://www.scalpure.com/2010/10/27/african-american-hair-loss-and-thinning-hair/

Scalpure

Back to top Go down

Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  Empty Re: Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo

Post  tooyoung Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 am

Impressive results for such a short time. I started using Scalpure this week and I hope I get some results anywhere near as good as that. Smile

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo  Empty Re: Scalpure Customer Emails In Nice Progress Photo

Post  nidhogge Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 am

Wow, that's very impressive! Ironic that I came across this post right after I put my Scalpure on. Smile

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 am

sorry, i don't see a difference, except in the lighting and zoom level.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 am

teacup wrote:sorry, i don't see a difference, except in the lighting and zoom level.
I second that.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am

I just started using this stuff. Wayyy too early to tell if it's helping me grow hair, but I do like the way it makes my hair feel.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

You guys seriously don't see a difference? Do I have to blow up the the images for you in Photoshop? I haven't gotten these sort of results with Scalpure, but it's pretty obvious here. The zoom is pretty much the same, as is the lighting.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 am

i don't see a difference. the lighting on the second photo isn't as harsh as the "before photo" look at the wall on the first photo compared to the after. alot brigther, ie more light. also the first photo, the camera is held at a very small angle higher than the after photo.

just my skeptical opinion.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 am

nidhogge wrote:You guys seriously don't see a difference? Do I have to blow up the the images for you in Photoshop? I haven't gotten these sort of results with Scalpure, but it's pretty obvious here. The zoom is pretty much the same, as is the lighting.

Don't bother. I did that with that first relatively impressive before/after (with the fella who worked at a GNC or somewhere like it), and posting it did little to nothing to convince they naysayers. Granted, that was on a forum quite a bit more "aggressive" towards anything not brought there by the 2 or 3 guys who post regularly.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 am

People are entitled to their own opinions.

I won't give mine, as it doesn't matter, but I will say that the lighting is clearly different between the two photos.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 am

heyho,
I just used scalpure the first time and I have a little problem: I left it for 35mins and I got burning sensations, I thought it was normal but after washing it up my forhead is burning red only where I used scalpure. Maybe I'm allergic, anyone got an idea?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Scalpure Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 am

The redness should go away shortly after you rinsed Scalpure off and then washed your hair. It is not uncommon for your forehead to get a little red after using Scalpure but again it goes away shortly after. Any redness is caused from the drawing effect and the increased circulation. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions at all.

Scalpure

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

You are right, it vanished. I was curious because one time when i was a kid I put aroma oil(the stuff used with candles) in my face cream-bad idea and it was a similar expirience....

If you say this is the normal effect, then wow I didn't expect that! Any tips on how to moisturize my scalp afterwards, it drys out easily?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Scalpure Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am

I got your PM and I am glad you like the product. We don't recommend anything to moisturize the scalp because some of those things can contribute to clogging the pores.

How often do you wash your hair?

Scalpure

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 am

How much do you believe ACV adds to the effectiveness of your topical?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 am

Everyday or every other day at least, otherwise ekzema comes back.....thats why I asked in another thread what oil I could add to my shampoo.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Scalpure Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 am

It sounds like you are washing your hair the correct amount. Incorporating Scalpure could take care of those issues you are having with your scalp.

Scalpure

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 pm

That would be awesome, I'll report back once I see results. Thanks aigain!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down